There he is.
他们想怎样
What did they want?
想要钱
Money.
欢迎来到非洲
Welcome to Africa.
美国驻喀土穆大使♥馆♥
去给我找一切有关
I want you to find out everything you can
纳克特公♥司♥的信息
about a company called Natcor.
纳 克 特
N-a-t-c-o-r.
旅游部
红海潜水俱乐部
资深潜水者说 这里有世界上最美最干净的海水
和最令人赞叹的珊瑚礁
太棒了
This is beautiful.
尼迈里总统会非常高兴的
President Nimeiry will be delighted.
他明白兴盛的游客经济会给苏丹人♥民♥
He understands the benefits of a thriving tourist economy
带来怎样的好处
for the people of Sudan.
我们非常同意
Well, we couldn't agree more.
价格是50万美元一年
The price is 500,000 dollars a year.
我以为我们谈好了是25万
I thought we agreed on 250.
我们在大使♥馆♥打来电♥话♥时 我们...
When we spoke on the phone from the Embassy, we...
我们谈好了是25万
We agreed on 250.
价格
The price...
一直是50万
has always been 500.
那是什么动静
What the hell is that?
最好不要过去看
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
尼迈里总统树敌众多
President Nimeiry has many enemies.
现在
And now...
敌人少了一些
he has a few less.
好吧
Well...
我们最多能给35万
350's our best offer.
我们可以写25万 然后
We can write it down as 250 and...
你把剩下的10万拿走 做点对苏丹人♥民♥
you can take the rest and do something beneficial
有益的事情
for the people of Sudan.
虽然你不会说阿♥拉♥伯语 托马斯先生
You may not speak Arabic, Mr. Thomas.
但你却会说当地通行的语言
But you do speak the local language.
是啊
Yeah.
当然了 这不包括员工的工资
Of course, this does not include the staff salaries.
好 好
Fine, fine.
什么员工
What staff?
既然我们是按东方的惯例谈成了交易
Now that we have sealed the deal like we do in the East,
我们就像你们
let us celebrate
西方那样庆祝一下吧
like you do in the West.
敬红海潜水俱乐部
To the Red Sea Diving Resort.
绝对跟宣传册看起来不一样
It sure doesn't look like the brochure.
红海潜水俱乐部
需要一点点亲切关怀
It needs a little TLC.
真好
Nice.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
破地方
What a dump.
简直是天堂
This is paradise!
你好 美人
Well, hello, gorgeous.
鱼是刚杀的
This fish is fresh.
各位
Hey, guys!
报纸是这周的
This paper is from this week.
鱼是刚杀的
This fish is fresh!
各位 各位
Hey, guys, guys.
阿里
Ari!
你们好
Hello.
我叫...我叫盖伊·托马斯
My name... My name's Guy Thomas.
是旅馆的新老板
I'm the new owner of this hotel.
麦克斯 把那东西放下
Max, lower that thing.
拜托
Come on.
抱歉
Sorry.
我叫阿布·哈米德
Abu Hamid.
你好
Hello.
这是怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
这应该就是我们的员工了
I think we just met the local staff.
越来越多的家庭赶来这里
More and more families are coming.
很多人死在了路上
Many die along the way.
我们试图给他们足够食物 免得他们饿死
We try to give them enough so that they don't starve.
现在
Now,
穆卡巴拉基本每晚都会来巡视
the Mukhabarat is coming almost every night.
他们的新领袖阿布·艾哈迈德长官
Their new leader, Commander Abdel Ahmed,
是个非常危险的人
is a very dangerous man.
你可真没闲着
You've been busy.
是的
Yes.
这里有140人
Hundred and forty here.
营地另一边还有60人
Sixty more on the other side of the camp.
怎么回事 她为什么大喊大叫
What's going on? Why is she yelling?
她说...
She's saying that...
她离开了家
she left her home and--
我 我...
I, I...
我离开了自己美丽的家
I left my beautiful home.
因为你承诺过
Because you promised,
你承诺过带我去耶路撒冷
you promised me to take me to Jerusalem.
我的父亲
My father
死在了路上
is died on the way.
我的丈夫失踪了
My husband is missing.
我的儿子生病了
My son is sick.
我在营地里已经住了一个月了
I've been living in this camp for a month now.
我们没有东西吃
We don't have nothing to eat.
你对我们做了什么
What have you done to us?
你承诺过带我们去耶路撒冷
You promised to take us to Jerusalem.
但你却带我们走进了地狱
But you brought us to hell.
我不知道你要做什么才能带我们离开这里
I don't know what you have to do to take us out of here.
但你去做吧
But do it.
快点做
Do it fast.
周五对穆♥斯♥林♥来说是神圣的 所以街上的
Friday's holy to Muslims, so we'll have less
军人会少些
military on the street.
我们需要一个月内最漆黑的周五夜晚
We need a dark night, darkest Friday of the month.
那是什么时候
When is that?
两周后
In two weeks.
两周 那就说好了
Two weeks. Two weeks it is,
卡贝德会去弄两辆卡车
then. Kabede's going to get two trucks,
不起眼的卡车 这样我们就能把车停在旅馆门口
something inconspicuous that we can park out front of the hotel.
我们应该演练一遍
We should do a dry run.
让大家熟悉地形
Familiarize ourselves with the terrain.
杰克 我们要确保
Jake, we gotta make sure
海军能准时到达
the Navy's on time.
如果不能呢
What if they can't be?
我不管 告诉他们此事别无选择
I dont't care, tell them they don't have a choice.
我说 我们应该演练一遍
I said, we should do a dry run.
麦克斯 你跟瑞秋和卡贝德一起去弄卡车
Max, you and Rachel go with Kabede to get the trucks.
-看来是没法演练了 -他们奄奄一息 塞米
- Guess we're not doing a dry run. -They're dying, Sammy.
他们生病了 而且饥肠辘辘
They're sick, and they're starving.
我们不能坐在这里享受阿齐兹的料理
And we're not gonna sit here and enjoy Aziz's fucking cooking,
在他们痛苦不堪的时候晒日光浴
and working on our suntan while they're out there suffering,
只要我们能出力 就不能袖手旁观
not if we can do something about it.
韦弗利号♥
距苏丹海岸十九公里
一号♥游艇 一号♥游艇 完毕
Yacht One, Yacht One. Over.
喂
Hello?
一号♥游艇 完毕
Yacht One. Over.
喂
Hello.
基地呼叫一号♥游艇 完毕
Yacht One from base. Over.
收到了 基地
I hear you loud and clear, base.
听到你的声音真好
Good to hear your voice.
接通了
They're on.
很好
Good.
十二分钟后出发
Leaving here in 12 minutes.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Shukraan.
你跟他们怎么说的
What did you tell 'em?
说我们要去找潜水点
That we were scouting diving spots
明天早上回来
电影精选列表