♪ 果汁如美酒 ♪
♪ Juices like wine ♪
♪ 我像狼一样饥饿 ♪
♪ I'm hungry like the wolf ♪
加达里夫难民营
快点
Move!
有人从难民营里逃走
People have disappeared from the camp.
我想知道他们去哪了 有谁接应
I want to know where they are going and who is taking them.
有人从难民营里逃走
People have disappeared from the camp.
我想知道他们去哪了 有谁接应
I want to know where they are going and who is taking them.
长官
Sir...
我知道你要找谁
I know who you're looking for.
他叫卡贝德
His name is Kabede.
女人出门一定要有家人护送
Women will no longer walk alone,
不能再独自行动了
without a family member escorting them.
女人必须要随时戴着头巾
Women must wear the hijab at all times.
酒...
Alcohol...
不要禁酒啊
Not the alcohol.
将被禁止在
will no longer be sold
-公共场所出♥售♥ -该死
- in public places. - Fuck!
南边出事了
There's been an incident in the south.
我觉得你得看看这个
I think you need to see this.
你可来了
There you are.
我正跟我们新来的客人
I was just talking about you
谈起你呢
with our new guests.
托马斯先生 再次见到你很高兴
Mr. Thomas, nice to see you again.
真是惊喜啊
Now this is a surprise.
那是当然
Well, I'm sure it is.
你可真不好找啊
You're not an easy man to find.
我好像已经有两年没见你了
I think I saw you nearly two years ago.
那时候你还是个人类学家
You were an anthropologist back then.
-是啊 那个工作挣不了几个钱 -嗯
- Right, well, didn't pay the bills. - Yeah.
鹰派要求施行更严格的伊♥斯♥兰♥律法
Well... the hawks are demanding stricter Sharia law.
尼迈里越来越偏执了
Nimeiry is increasingly paranoid.
要我说 这整个国家就是个火♥药♥库
If you ask me, this entire country is a fucking tinder box.
真的吗 我们在这里可感受不到
Really? We don't really feel that out here.
-感受不到 -没错
- No? - No.
国♥务♥院♥给我们派了架运输机
Well, State's sent cargo planes for us,
准备在事态进一步恶化时将我们撤离
ready to evac in the event things take a turn for the worse.
还有这次难民危机...
And this refugee crisis, it's...
也是火上浇油 难民社区
it's really not helping. You have entire
正在不断地消失
refugee neighborhoods just disappearing.
凭空消失
Into thin air.
联♥合♥国♥对苏丹人收留的
The UN offers a stipend to the Sudanese
每位难民提供补贴
for every refugee they house,
所以当难民人数不断减少时 这就...
so when people start to disappear that's just...
对生意不利
bad for business.
我们唯一面临的危机就是能否抓到新鲜的龙虾
Only crisis we face is whether or not we catch fresh lobster.
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
我刚从加达里夫回来
Well, I just got back from Gedaref,
穆卡巴拉在那里又处决了三十个人
where the Mukhabarat had executed another 30 people.
情况很严重
This is quite serious.
我很想陪你聊天 但我得去工作了
I'd like to stay and chat, but I gotta get back to work.
-没问题 -好
- Sure. - Okay.
入住愉快
Enjoy the...
卡贝德·比姆罗 对吗
Kabede Bimro, right?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我只是觉得这名字挺有意思的
I just think it's such a funny name.
卡贝德
Kabede.
嗯
Yeah.
中情局的人来这做什么
What's the CIA doing here?
-他想怎样 -我不清楚
- What did he want? - I don't know.
-我觉得他是来警告我们的 -该死
- I think to warn us. - Fuck!
他知道卡贝德
He knows about Kabede.
我们得离开了
We gotta go.
不 这真的太蠢了
No, this is just so fucking stupid.
告诉卡贝德这太危险了
Tell Kabede it's too dangerous.
等过两周有时间评估威胁
We'll pick it up in two weeks when we have
-我们再行动 -有两百人...
- a chance to assess the threat. - We have 200 people--
如果我们搞砸了 就会少两百人
We'll have 200 people less if we fuck it up.
天哪 塞米 你能不能就相信我一次
For fuck's sake, Sammy, will you just trust me for once?
如果我们要干 那现在就要行动
Well, if we're doing this, we need to leave now.
到底怎样
What's it gonna be?
我需要你帮我个忙 好吗
I need you to do something for me, okay?
我需要你也上车
I need you to get on this truck.
轮到你了
It's your turn.
你要回家了
You're going home.
阿里 每周还有数百人跨越边境
Ari, there are still hundreds crossing the border every week.
埃塞俄比亚还有数千人
Thousands more in Ethiopia still.
穆卡巴拉知道你的名字了
The Mukhabarat has your name.
他们盯上你了
They're after you.
-重点不是我 是他们 -他们知道
- It's not about me, it's about them. - They know
你在偷偷送人出去了
you're smuggling people out.
你要是死了 对谁都没好处
You're no good to anybody if you're dead.
你做得足够多了
You've done enough.
足够
Enough?
当我们所有人都到耶路撒冷时才叫足够
Enough is when all of us are in Jerusalem.
所有人
All.
快
Come on.
好的 你进去了吗
Good, you got in?
好的
Okay.
阿里
Ari?
-什么事 -给你
- Yeah? - Here.
这是你妻子给你的
This is for you. It's from your wife.
各位 有人来了
Guys, we have company.
再说一遍
Say again?
有人来了
We have company.
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
什么人
What kind of company?
该死 该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit.
你能说具体点吗
Can you be more specific?
从北边来了几辆军用吉普
Military jeeps approaching from the north,
有三 四辆吉普车
I see three, four jeeps.
该死 快 快 快 快去韦弗利号♥
Fuck. Go, go, go, get on the Waverly.
遭到猛烈攻击
Taking heavy fire.
你叫什么名字 士兵
What's your name, soldier?
-你叫什么名字 -大卫
- What's your name? - David.
大卫
David, okay?
别动 好吗 你会没事的
Stay with me, okay? You're gonna be all right.
去拿我的包 在卡车上
Get my bag, it's in the truck.
没时间了 没时间了
There's no time, there's no time.
-我们得把他送上韦弗利号♥ -抬一条腿
- We gotta get him to the Waverly. - Grab a leg!
别放开他的伤口
Don't let go of this wound.
压住伤口 手麻了也不能放开
Keep the pressure on even if your hand turns numb.
你放手 他就死了
You let go, he's dead.
散开 散开 散开
Break, break, break, break.
所有小艇已离岸
All taxis are away.
海豹突击队员中弹 重复 海豹突击队员中弹
Navy Seal's been hit. I repeat, Navy Seal's been hit.
让医疗队准备好
Have a medical team standing by.
天啊 天啊
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.
发现十个以上目标
Dozen or so targets have been identified.
请求交战
Permission to engage.
不 不要交战
No, do not engage!
如果你们交战 就都完了 我来处理
If you engage, it's all over. I'll handle it.
-你要干什么 -配合我
- What are you doing? - Follow my lead.
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot, don't shoot.
我是红海潜水俱乐部的盖伊·托马斯
My name is Guy Thomas from the Red Sea Diving Resort.
我们有游客在夜潜
We have tourists on night dive.
你们干什么
What are you doing?
你们的长官在哪
Where's your commander?
他们被逮捕了 重复 队长被逮捕了
They're being arrested. Repeat, team leader's being arrested.
请求交战
Permission to engage.
快要没机会了
电影精选列表