那么 你终于要告诉我你的真实身份了吗
So, are you going to finally tell me who you really are?
你知道我的身份
You know who I am.
我也想和你玩游戏 但我没时间
I wish I had time to play games, but I don't.
好吧
Right.
但是我真的很想听你
But I'd really like to hear it.
亲口说出来
From you.
假设一下
Hypothetically?
我是以色列政♥府♥的人
I'm the Israeli government.
你好啊
Well fuckin' shalom.
假设一下 我知道一些关于
Let's assume for a second that I know something
这些消失的难民的事情
about these disappearing refugees.
好吧
Okay.
而且
And...
理论上来说
I theoretically
我需要你帮助我送四百个难民
need your help getting about 400 of them
立即离开这个国家
out of the country, immediately.
我该怎么做呢
How would I do that?
你提起过飞机
You mentioned planes.
就停在喀土穆当地的运输机
Here on the ground in Khartoum, cargo planes.
就算我能帮你
Even if I could help you,
阿里
Ari,
我也没有那种权力
I don't have that kind of pull.
老实说 我最多能跟上级谈谈
Honestly, the best I can do is talk to my bosses.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我不知道这个人会跟你说什么 也许会跟你说
I don't know what this person's gonna tell you. They may tell you
把我扔出去 或者扔出国
to throw me out of the building or the country,
但我保证 你现在的所作所为会成为你的遗产
but I promise you, what you do right now will be your legacy.
等你以后回想起这一刻
When you look back on this moment,
内心不是感到无比骄傲
it will either fill you with great pride,
就是无地自容
or great shame.
我是沃尔顿
This is Walton.
有麻烦了
We got a problem.
我们不可能挤进两辆卡车
There's no way we're all going to fit in the two trucks.
人太多了
Too many people.
该死
Shit.
操
Fuck!
不是吧 苏丹旅游大巴
Are you serious? A Sudanese tour bus?
让他们上车
Start loading them up.
我去拿点东西 马上回来
I gotta grab something. I'll be right back.
出发吧
Let's go.
召集所有人
Call everyone!
所有人
Everyone!
还有大约八公里
About eight more kilometers.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
迦太基
Carthago.
一个旧英国机场
It's an old British airfield.
如果还在的话
If it's still there.
如果不在了呢
What if it's not still there?
该死
Shit!
我也不想说废话
Not to state the obvious,
但是跑道中间有一棵树
but there's a tree in the middle of the runway.
他们应该什么时候到
When are they supposed to be here?
我不知道 怎么了
I don't know, why?
有人来了 距离九公里
We have company. Nine kilometers away.
我们要让他们回卡车上吗
Should we get them back on the trucks?
不 还有时间
No, there's still time.
快点 沃尔顿 你个混♥蛋♥
Come on, Walton, you motherfucker.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
该死 来吧
Shit, come on.
我们应该让所有人
We should get everyone
回大巴上 然后赶紧离开这里
back on the bus and get the fuck out of here.
-好吧 让所有人上车 -不 等等 听啊
- Okay, fine, get everybody back inside. - No, wait. Listen.
听啊
Listen.
好了 快来
All right, come on.
快点 跟紧了
Let's go. Stay together.
就等你们了
Ready when you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 快点
All right, let's go.
带一些人上去 快点
All right, get some of these people in, let's go.
走到最里面
All the way to the back.
到飞机前面去 别停下
Front of the plane, keep moving.
来
Here.
走到最里面
All the way to the back.
等等 停下 陆战队员 让他们下去
Wait, wait, wait. Stop. Stop. Marines, move them back.
等等 为什么
Wait, why? Why?
这架飞机能载228名乘客 你带来多少人
This plane can carry 228 passengers. How many people you got?
-四百人 我们可以坐过道 -不行
- We have 400, we'll sit in the aisle. - No, they won't.
我们能载228人 剩下的人得想其它办法
We can take 228, and the rest have to find another way.
安全规定 重量限制
Safety protocols, weight limitations.
你扔下我们 我们就会死
If you leave us, we will die.
好吧 那你来决定 你来决定谁去谁留
All right, then you decide, you decide who stays and who goes,
因为我做不到
'cause I can't do it.
你来决定谁生谁死
You choose who lives, who dies.
他们还有三公里远
They're three kilometers out.
最好快点决定
Better do it fast.
不是我不想 飞机上没有空间了
It's not that I don't want to, there's no room on the plane.
那我们就腾出空间来
Then we'll make room.
退后 退后 退后
Back up, back up, back up.
快上来 快
Let's go, let's go.
快 快 快上来
Come on, come on, let's go.
到前面去 到前面去
Move to the front, move to the front.
快点 快 快上来
Come on, quick, quick, let's go.
快上来
Let's go.
快上来 快上来
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
绝不能让那架飞机起飞 不惜一切代价
That plane must not take off! Whatever it takes!
快点 快点 快点
Faster, faster, faster!
速度七十节
Seventy knots.
我们飞不起来
We're not gonna make it.
-我们飞不起来 -我们飞得起来
- We're not gonna make it. - We're gonna make it!
见鬼
Shit!
我们可以松口气了
I think we can breathe now.
一个人也不落下
Leave no one behind.
你疯了 你知道吗
You're crazy, you know that?
我的家人
以色列 本·古里安机场
卡茨
Katz?
还有成千上万的人 阿里
There are thousands more, Ari.
我知道
I know.
我们会回去的 好吗
We're gonna go back, okay?
我保证
I promise.
他遵守了诺言
He kept his promise.
我们确实回去了
We did go back.
一次又一次
Again and again.
我们一个人也没落下
We left no one behind.
红海潜水俱乐部
The Red Sea Diving Resort
不是真的旅馆
was not truly a hotel.
却象征了更崇高的真理
But it embodied a higher truth.
也许是最崇高的
Perhaps the highest.
当你看到你的兄弟
When you see your brother
或你的姐妹受苦受难
or your sister suffering,
你绝不能保持沉默
you must not stay silent.
不要无动于衷
Do not remain still.
伸出援手
Go to their aid.
帮助他们
Help them.
通过以色列海军和空军的帮助
数万埃塞俄比亚难民得以暗中逃离
目前全球有超过6500万难民流离失所
电影精选列表