Put him on.
卡森 她在哪里
Carson, where is she?
现在听我说 沃尔什
Now listen to me, Walsh.
你以前相信过我 我需要你再信我一次
You trusted me one time, and I need you to trust me again.
我知道那个比赛被人操纵了
I know for a fact that that game was fixed.
很多人没法从中受益了
A lot of people could've benefited from it.
我知道他们是谁
And I know who they are.
有人看见她在罗丝家外面跟踪他
She was seen stalking him outside of Rose's.
那场比赛被人操纵了啊
The game was fixed!
给我24小时 我会找到凶手的
Give me 24 hours, and I will find your killer.
希望你说到做到
You better be right.
否则你就等着和她一起坐牢吧
Else it'll be your tit in the ringer along with hers.
沃尔什我欠你一个人情
I owe you, Walsh.
还有 注意你的言辞 你说的是我女儿
And watch your mouth. That's my daughter you're talking about.
卡森 他已经走了
Carson, he's gone.
我听说你去见博士了
I heard you went to see Doc.
我们做了笔交易
We made a deal.
他答应不让沃尔什再来找贝琪麻烦
He promised to keep Walsh off Becky's back.
我知道除了你我都不能轻信 卡森
I knew I couldn't trust anyone but you, Carson.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么风把你给吹来了
To what do I owe this surprise?
我知道操纵比赛的事
I know about the fix.
现在 放松
Now, relax.
这是留哈皮活口的完美借口
It's a perfect reason to keep Happy alive.
算是给你的安排有所保障
Kind of guaranteed your arrangement.
有道理
Make sense.
对你来说不幸的是 哈皮变贪婪了
Now, unfortunately for you, Happy got greedy.
他有了个搭档
He got a partner.
我知道米切尔之前一直在制♥造♥毒品
Now, I know Mitchell was making drugs
而洛伦佐负责卖♥♥ 还扩大了生意
and Lorenzo was selling them and expanding
还影响了你的生意
and cutting into your business.
也许他还清了欠你的债
And maybe he paid his debt off to you,
然后你就失去了优势
and you lost your edge.
也许你陷害了他们俩
And maybe you set them both up.
很好的假设
Good theory.
而且你说得很有道理
And you make a good point.
这两个人不再碍事的话我会更高兴
I would be happier with those two out of the way,
但我宁愿坐视不管
but I'd rather sit back and watch.
你瓦解了贩毒团伙
You break up the drug ring,
洛伦佐失踪了
Lorenzo disappears,
米切尔付不起我的钱
Mitchell can't pay me,
芳草地疗养院变成最好的度假胜地
and Pleasant Meadows becomes the best resort
和得克萨斯南部的高尔夫球场
and 18 holes in all of South Texas.
你想要免费会员吗
You want a free membership?
每个城镇都有一个像我这样的人
There's a man like me in every town.
我们都一样
We're all alike.
只是有些人
Some are just...
更好
better.
我从不失手 卡森
I never lose, Carson.
我会记住这点
I'll keep that in mind.
来体育场见我
要事
给你
Here you go.
-干得好 -我妻子洗的
- Good job. - My wife.
你刚才干什么了 在坟墓里打滚了吗
What were you doing, rolling around in a grave?
在坟墓里打滚了吗
Rolling around in a grave?
她死了 而且她不是唯一一个
She's dead. And she's not the only one.
你衣服上都是泥巴 我可以帮你清洗干净
That's fresh dirt. I can get that cleaned up for you.
这里的人会凭空蒸发 这里是不祥之地
People just disappear here. This is a bad place.
菲利浦斯先生 你没事吧
You all right, Mr. Phillips?
找到你了
Found you.
晚上好 卡森·菲利浦斯先生
Good evening, Mr. Carson Phillips.
迈尔斯
Miles.
你为什么就不能滚开呢
Why couldn't you just get lost?
已经警告你很多次了
You were warned so many times.
让我猜猜
Just let me guess.
你在病人死后还一直给他们的家人开账单
You was billing patients' families after they was dead?
你还嫌赚得不够
That didn't make you enough money,
所以你和洛伦佐一起干了新买♥♥卖♥♥
so you started a new business with Lorenzo.
对吗
Is that right?
你在说吸毒的事
Mmm, that's about the slow and skinny of it.
我要祝贺你
Well, let me congratulate you.
因为你将会成为得克萨斯州境内
'Cause you're on the way to being the biggest meth dealer
最大的冰♥毒♥贩子
in the State of Texas.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来你还给我留了些活
It looks like you saved me some work.
不 这个墓穴对我来说不够大
No, no, no, no. This grave ain't big enough for me.
来吧 你来帮我一把
Come on, do you give me a helping hand
我再也不能把我的手弄脏了 把锹放在
I can't get my hands any more dirty. Put the shovel...
我要杀了你
I kill you!
你跑不了了 混♥蛋♥
I got you, cabrón!
洛伦佐
Lorenzo
听得到吗
You hear me?
我来了
I'm coming!
过来
Get over here!
什么鬼
What the hell?
你跑不了了 混♥蛋♥
I got you, motherfucker!
见鬼
Fuck!
该死
Fuck.
不 不要
No, no, no, no! No!
结束了 迈尔斯
It's over, Miles.
结束了
It's over.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
放下
Put it down.
继续 放下
Go ahead. Put it down.
现在 你做个好人
Now, you be a gentleman.
做个好人
Be a gentleman...
告诉我
and just tell me...
你用那些毒品给哈皮下了毒
you poisoned Happy with them bad drugs.
是你杀了他
And that you murdered him.
你告诉我
You tell me that.
说出来
Say it.
对不起
Sorry.
我一直都知道你是个巨星的
I always knew that you were one of the greats.
他罪有应得
Yeah, he got what he deserved!
你不会碰巧没火吧
You wouldn't happen to have a light, would you?
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
我们说说
Oh yeah, let's see.
你找到了米切尔的冰♥毒♥实验室
You got Mitchell's meth lab
它刚刚爆♥炸♥了
that just blew up,
你还找到了一大堆
and you got a whole bunch of his patients
埋得到处都是的病人
buried all over these grounds.
我一点也不觉得意外
Well, I ain't surprised.
我该怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
你应该做什么 警长
What were you supposed to do, Sheriff?
这样的事在这不常发生
That ain't the way things run around here.
你应该更清楚
You should know better.
迈尔斯在哪里
Where's Miles at?
迈尔斯死了
Miles is dead.
他告诉我他是那个
And he told me that he was the one
给哈皮毒品的人
who gave Happy them bad drugs
只是为了掩盖自己的下注
just to cover his bets
或者保证下的注会赢
or guarantee they would happen.
我告诉过你贝琪与此事无关
I told you Becky never had anything to do with this.
我告诉过你的
I told you that.
欺诈 毒品走私 谋杀
Fraud. Drug smuggling. Murder.
老兄 你手上案子不小
You got some case on your hands, buddy.
大案子
Some case.
如果你明年再次当选 我一点不会吃惊
I wouldn't be surprised if you were reelected next year.
这话听着好听
I like the sound of that.
有什么困难吗