Any holes?
hole即有洞 也有困难的意思
只有你今晚要挖的洞
Just the ones you're gonna be digging up tonight.
你会放过贝琪吗
You gonna lay off Becky?
那个
Well...
都死无对证了
everyone's dead.
你看起来糟透了
You look like shit.
想喝点什么吗
Want a drink?
现在是凌晨一点 你睡过觉吗
It's 1:00 a.M. Do you ever sleep?
我尽量不睡
I try not to.
我不喜欢挺尸
I hate those little snippets of death.
我知道你度过了一个特别的夜晚
So, I understand you had quite a night.
你已经听说了
Oh. You already heard.
既然
So...
我的竞争对手已经不在了
my competition is no longer with us.
现在
Now...
我想我欠你一个人情 卡森
I guess I owe you one, Carson.
你这样想我很高兴
Well, I'm glad you feel that way.
我也知道你和简恩做了一笔交易
And I understand that you made a deal with Jayne.
是的
I did.
我猜这与她的油井有关
I'm guessing it has something to do with her oil wells.
是的
em hmm
我很肯定她曾让你叫沃尔什滚开
And I'm sure she asked you to ask Walsh to back off.
是的
She did.
我让他滚了
And I asked him.
但他没有
And he didn't.
他没有吗
He didn't?
-贝琪有麻烦吗 -不会了
- Is Becky in trouble? - Not anymore.
迈尔斯杀了哈皮
Miles killed Happy.
随你怎么说
Says you.
没有证据
There's no proof.
只是你这么说
Just you saying so.
卡森 你或许想让这事就此了结
You might wanna let this one go, Carson.
当然 除非你想让所有事情重新被揭开
Unless, of course, you want this whole thing reopened.
我和简恩的协议仅限于我和她之间
The deal I made with Jayne is between me and her.
一个母亲会永无止境地
There's no end to the lengths a mother
保护自己的女儿
will go to protect her daughter.
什么时候会是个头
When's enough enough?
一山更比一山高
There's always more.
谢谢你请我喝酒
Thanks for the drink.
我告诉过你 卡森
I told you, Carson.
我从未失手
I never lose.
是的 你说过
Yeah, you told me.
都结束了
It's all over.
我就知道我能依靠你
I knew I could count on you.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Morning.
你睡得特别甜 我不想吵醒你
You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you.
你好吗
How you doing?
挺好 你呢
Wonderful. You?
我也挺好
Me, too.
你想吃早餐吗
Want some breakfast?
谢谢
Thanks.
感谢什么 是昨晚还是早餐
What, for last night or for breakfast?
我还没有吃早餐呢
Well, I haven't had breakfast yet.
穿衣服吧
Get dressed.
去和我们的女儿一起吃
Let's join our daughter.
有些事情永远不会改变
Some things never change.
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, man. Oh, man. Oh, man.
昨晚感觉就像是二十年前
Last night felt like it was 20 years ago.
当时我们还年轻
When we were younger...
还健康
and healthier.
你还有多少时间 简恩
How much time do you have, Jayne?
不多了
Not much.
你曾告诉我你在疗养院见过芭芭拉·范·普尔
You told me you met Barbara Van Poole at the sanitarium.
你是不是编造了这一切 好让我跳出来
Now, did you cook all this up so I would come out,
收拾烂摊子 让贝琪摆脱困境
clean it up, get Becky off the hook?
是你的主意吧
Is that what you did?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
一个母亲为了保护女儿什么事都做得出来
A mother will do anything to protect her daughter.
告诉我是你干的 简恩
Tell me that you did it, Jayne.
这可能会让你感觉好些
It might make you feel better.
妈 怎么了
Mama, what's going on?
是你杀了我的丈夫吗 妈
Did you kill my husband, Mama?
告诉她 简恩
Tell her, Jayne.
妈
Mama.
他就是个恶魔
He was a monster.
他会杀了你的
He would've killed you.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
我知道我不会在你身边保护你了
I knew I wasn't gonna be around to protect you.
没有别的办法救你 亲爱的
There was no other way to save you, honey.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
1971年 科学家预测
In 1971, scientists predicted
一颗名为科胡特可的彗星
that a comet named Kohoutek
将近距离经过地球
would pass closer to Earth
比历史上任何其他天体靠得都近
than any other heavenly body in history.
蒂莫西·利里说它是宇宙的雨刮器
Timothy Leary said it was a cosmic windshield wiper
芭芭拉
范·普尔
会把这地球上所有的业力都洗刷干净
that would wash this planet clean of all its bad karma.
嬉皮士们屏住呼吸等待着
The hippies waited with bated breath,
但1971年来了又走
but '71 came and went.
不知什么原因
Somehow,
科胡特可突然偏离轨道进入太空
Kohoutek veered off into space.
他们说等它再次到来还要一千年
They say we'll have to wait another thousand years for it to return.
在那之前
Till then,
有些人还是要应付这些因果
someone else will have to deal with all this shit.
每一次告别 都离死神更近一步
To say goodbye is to die a little.
为此我还没怎么准备好
I wasn't quite ready for that.
我并不急着回家
I wasn't in a hurry to go home.
后来我意识到 我已经在家了
Then I realized, I already was.