Well, that's not your responsibility.
但
Well...
-我觉得是 -为什么
- it is. - Why?
我
I...
我想让我们的女儿过上好生活
I wanted life to be easy for our daughter.
我们的女儿
Our daughter.
卡森 她是我们的女儿
Carson, she's our daughter.
你到底在说什么
The hell you talking about?
在嫁给查理之前 我来看你的时候
When I came to visit you before I married Charlie.
你为什么不告诉我
Why wouldn't you tell me something like that?
你并没准备结婚生子
Well, you sure as hell weren't ready for marriage and a baby!
你在决定之前是不是该问问我
Don't I have something to do with that decision?
拜托
Come on!
你当初为什么要离开我
Why'd you leave me in the first place?
你说你会带上我 为什么没带
You said you'd take me with you. Why didn't you?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-我一直爱着你 -你确定吗
- I never stopped loving you. - Are you sure?
原来我有个女儿
So it turns out I had a daughter.
这趟旅途真是充满惊喜
This trip is full of surprises.
我必须承认我被这最奇怪的
And I have to admit that I was overcome with
本能所征服
the strangest of instincts.
不管怎样 对我来说很奇怪
Strange for me, anyway.
我竟然开始为别人着想
I actually started to think of others instead of myself.
我无法想象接下来会发生什么
I couldn't imagine what would come next.
-你好 -菲利浦斯先生
- Hello. - Mr. Phillips.
是的
Yup.
我是迈克尔·汤森 验尸官
It's Michael Townsend, the coroner.
你让我在钱德勒先生的药检报告
You asked me to call you when the medical report
出来后打给你
came in on Mr. Chandler.
是的 请讲
Yeah, go ahead.
结果显示安♥非♥他♥命♥和类固醇的浓度很高
It was a high concentration of amphetamines and steroids.
在他的身体里还发现了阿霉素
There was also a finding of doxorubicin in his system.
-那是什么东西 -这个
-What the hell is that? - Well...
有点奇怪 它是一种抗癌药物
that's the odd part. It's a cancer drug.
抗癌药物
Cancer drug?
在药店是买♥♥不到的吧
Well, you can't buy that over the counter.
是的 必须由医生开处方才行
Oh, no. It has to be prescribed by a physician.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
是你
Hey, you!
拿的什么
What you got there?
-咖啡吗 -是的
- Coffee? - Coffee.
好吧 我得在里面加点波本
Well, I'm gonna have to put a bit of bourbon in that.
不是吧 你还真准备了
Come on. Now I'm impressed.
进来吧
Come on in.
她告诉你了
She told you.
我又不傻
I'm not dumb.
从她看你的样子我就大概能猜到了
You could tell a lot just by the way she looked at you.
她和查理在一起从来没有那样的眼神
She never had that look in her eye with Charlie.
我问她到底发生了什么
I asked her what was really going on.
她说你是她的一生挚爱
She said you were the love of her life.
当查理求婚时
When Charlie proposed...
她去洛杉矶找你只是为了确认一下
she went out to visit you in Los Angeles just to make sure.
她做出了正确的选择
She made the right choice.
-我很害怕 -不用怕
- I'm scared. - Don't be.
你不会有事的
Ain't nothing gonna happen to you.
明白吗
You understand?
进来吧
Come on in.
你觉得呢 我是喝咖啡还是波本
Well, what do you think? You think I need coffee or bourbon?
咖啡
Coffee.
咖啡吗 好 坐吧
Coffee? All right, have a seat.
请坐 抱歉这里很乱
Have a seat. Sorry about the mess.
我不太擅长照顾自己
I'm just not very good at taking care of myself.
但你肯定不会像我这样
You sure are.
你是一位 一位漂亮的姑娘
You're one... one beautiful girl.
好了 我们都有什么
All right now, what do we got here?
-一杯正常的咖啡 给你的 -是的
- You got a coffee, regular, for you. - Yes.
这是我的
And for me.
-你买♥♥了什么 -甜甜圈
- And what did you buy here? - Doughnuts.
我喜欢
Oh! I like these.
给你
Here you go.
-给你一个 -谢谢
- One for you. - Thank you.
我一个
And one for me.
想让我教你洛杉矶人怎么吃甜甜圈吗
Would you like me to teach you how they eat doughnuts in LA?
-好呀 -可惜不行
- Yeah. - I can't.
洛杉矶人不吃甜甜圈 吃豆芽菜
'Cause they don't eat doughnuts in LA. They eat sprouts.
不过 我可以告诉你得克萨斯人是怎么吃的
However, I can show you how they do it in Texas.
准备好了吗
You ready?
泡一泡
Dunk.
咬小点
Maybe smaller bites.
好的
Yeah.
你太漂亮了 不能对甜甜圈上瘾
You're too pretty to be dunkin' doughnuts.
干杯
Cheers.
这是我第一次没用列酒干杯
First time I've ever toasted without liquor in it.
怎么回事
What the hell?
是斯莱德
It's Slide.
贝琪 把门关上
Becky, close the door.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么了
The hell happened to you?
我去找洛伦佐
I went over to see Lorenzo.
去干什么 收钱吗
To do what? To collect some money?
斯莱德 你骗了我 贝琪 拿些毛巾来
You lied to me, Slide. Becky, get some towels.
为什么 要参与其中
Why? Why this game?
直觉
A hunch?
-你觉得我会信么 -会
- You expect me to believe that? - Yeah.
你真是干什么
What the hell was that for?
如果我不深入调查的话
Because that girl in there has a lot to lose
里面的那个女孩会失去很多
if I don't get to the bottom of it.
-我带了你的替代药 -谢谢
- I did bring your replacement pills. - Oh, thank you.
这次我尽量不要把它们掉进马桶里
I'll try not to drop them down the toilet this time.
该死
Oh, damn it.
你没那么坚强 斯莱德
You ain't that tough, Slide.
-告诉我真♥相♥ 快点 -好 好
- Now just tell me the truth. Just do it. - Okay. Okay.
小简
Jaynie?
我无意中听到博士和哈皮的谈话
I overheard this conversation between Doc and Happy.
哈皮欠了博士一大笔钱
Happy owed Doc a shitload of money.
-待会来我办公室 -再见 卡森
- I'll see you later in my office. - See you around, Carson.
博士告诉他
Then Doc told him,
你要想还清债 唯一的办法就是
"The only way you're gonna get even with me is
退出比赛
if you throw the game."
在一场大赛的前一天晚上打架
Starting a fistfight on the night before a big game.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
回家找你妻子去
Go home to your wife.
这就是实情
That's the truth.
我也这么想的
That's what I thought.
然后哈皮开始变得贪婪 非常贪婪
Then Happy got greedy. Very greedy.
那小子还嫌不够 我们要怎么办
The kid wants more. What should we do?
那你就出面去解决这个小问题
You need to step up and take care of that little problem of ours.
去 赶紧
Go, go, go.
为了不让别人怀疑米切尔下了所有赌注
Mitchell made all the bets so it wouldn't look suspicious.
然后他杀了他
And then he killed him.
我就知道
I knew it.
小简
Jaynie?
你怎么来了
What the hell are you doing here?
抱歉打断一下
Sorry to interrupt.
-贝琪在吗 -不在
- Becky around? - No.
我们要和她谈谈
Well, we need to talk to her.
天啊 见鬼 我就知道
Oh, God. Shit. I knew it!
不过 你会帮我的 是吗
You gonna help me, though, aren't ya?
-你好 -卡森
- Yeah. - Carson.
沃尔什带着贝琪的逮捕令来了
Walsh is here with an arrest warrant for Becky.
让他接电♥话♥