这交易条件很好 卡森
It's not a bad deal, Carson.
别再管了
Walk away.
这么说吧
Oh, man.
恕难从命
I can't.
我之前对不起简恩一次
I screwed Jayne over once before,
让我再来一次 我还怎么活下去
and I just can't live with myself if I do it again.
随你的便吧
Suit yourself.
走吧 把他带走
Go on. Get him outta here.
博士的打手把我丢在小镇的偏僻地带
Doc's goon dropped me off in a deserted part of town,
就是想惹恼我
just to aggravate me.
但我想着 总比
But I guess it was better than
把我扔下桥好
being dropped off the side of a bridge.
抓住他 抓住他
Get him. Get him.
站住
Stop!
-自己选 -不要 别
- Make a choice. Make a choice. - No, no, no.
我跟你说 我根本不认识那些狗♥娘♥养♥的
You know what? I don't even like them sons of bitches.
好了 什么事儿这么重要
All right, what's so important
你都不能在电♥话♥里说
that you wouldn't talk on the phone?
卡森有麻烦了
Carson's in trouble.
所以呢
So?
有些职业杀手从洛杉矶跟着他来了
Some hit men followed him out from LA.
停尸房♥都满了 他杀了两个人
The morgue's filling up. He killed two of them.
是吗
Really?
这不是很有趣吗
Isn't that interesting?
你想要我怎么办
What you want me to do about it?
跟他说这是最后通牒
Make this his last warning.
小简呢
And with Jaynie?
继续逼她
Keep squeezing.
对我们都好
Better for all of us.
-榨到一滴油都剩 -好
- I want every drop of that oil. - All right.
夜间枪战 两人死亡
"迫切追凶"
"Arrest imminent!"
我们验明了枪手身份 洛杉矶来的
You know, we ID'd those shooters. They're from LA.
但是我觉得 你早就知道了
But I think you already knew that.
他们是职业杀手
They're hit men.
要告诉我他们是谁吗
Wanna tell me who they are?
职业杀手
They're hit men.
别跟我耍什么小聪明 卡森
Don't get cute with me, Carson.
信不信我把你扔给号♥子里的那群基佬
I'll throw you in the hole with them sodomites.
他们也会好好享受和你一起的时光
They'll have a good ol' time with you, too.
我还是可以照顾好自己的
Mmm. Well, I can take care of myself.
你欠他们多少钱
How much money you owe them?
五万
Fifty thousand.
五万
Fifty thousand?
赌博输了五万
On gambling?
有什么区别吗
What difference does it make?
听好了 沃尔什 我跟你说好
Now look, Walsh. I'll make you a deal.
你放过贝琪 我就离开这里
You lay off Becky, and I'll leave town.
我不会再烦你
You'll never hear from me again.
我觉得你没有资本跟我讲条件
I don't think you're in no position to make a deal.
怎么没有 我知道很多信息
Oh, yes, I am. With what I know.
放过贝琪
Lay off Becky.
这我做不到 卡森
Can't do that, Carson.
多亏你 现在所有人都在关心动向
Thanks to you, everybody's watching now.
这话又什么意思
Oh, what's that supposed to mean?
-与你无关 -当然与我有关
- That don't concern you. - Oh, it does concern me.
我来问你
Let me ask you something.
你真觉得帮了简恩
You think helping Jayne is somehow
你就能偿清你过去的罪孽吗
gonna wipe away all your sins from the past?
你就那样离开 把人家姑娘扔下了
The way you just got up outta here and left that girl behind?
我把简恩留在这对她而言
My leaving Jayne here was the best thing
是最好的选择
I could've possibly done for her.
你很清楚 想定罪很容易
You do know it's gonna be easy to get a conviction.
简恩在这也不是很受欢迎
Jayne is not very well liked around here.
为什么简恩在这不受欢迎
Now, why would Jayne not be very well liked around here?
她又如何伤过别人
What did she ever do to anybody?
她丈夫查理的油毒害了这里
Her husband Charlie's oil poisoned the place.
我们已经尽力保密了
Done everything we could do to keep it a secret.
这是个海滨小镇 记得吗
This is a beach town, remember?
认识她吗
Recognize her?
是贝琪
That's Becky.
你应该知道她告诉我
And you should know that she told me
哈皮不止一次把她打得梨花带水
that Happy beat the hell out of her on more than one occasion.
有一次 他妈的差点弄死她
One time, he damn near killed her.
你为什么不做些什么呢
And why didn't you do anything about it?
我能做什么 逮捕我们四分卫明星吗
Like what? Arrest our star quarterback?
我可以让你昨晚的小枪战成为
I can make your little shoot-out last night a clear case of
一个明显的自卫案件
self-defense
或者直接把你送进监狱
or I can make sure you rot in jail.
毕竟这里是得克萨斯
This is Texas, after all.
我要去见我的客户了
I'm gonna see my client.
你看着办吧
Your move.
-谢谢 -我了解
- Thank you. - I know.
这很艰难
Hard.
贝琪吗
Becky?
我认识那个人
I know that guy.
我见过他 他叫什么来着
I seen him before. What's his name?
Don 他是哈皮的一个好朋友
That's Don. He was one of Happy's best friends.
想起来了 我在俱乐部见过他
Right. That's where I saw him. I saw him at the club.
最近如何
So, how you doing?
-好点了 -那挺好
- Better. - Good, good.
你介意我问你一些问题吗
Would you mind if I asked you some questions?
-你同意吗 -我什么都不知道
- Would you be all right with that? - Listen, I don't know anything.
我能问问以前的情况吗
Can I ask how things were going before?
贝琪 我知道罗丝和其他人的事 所以
Look, Becky, I know about Rose and maybe some others, so...
你知道 你跟我说了我才能帮你
You know, unless you're able to tell me, I can't help you.
对不起 只是很尴尬
Sorry, it's just embarrassing.
在我们订婚前他经常鬼混
He fooled around a lot before we were engaged, but...
但他跟我保证以后不会了
promised he wouldn't do it anymore.
好吧 跟我说些其他的吧
Well, you gotta tell me something.
-哈皮吸毒吗 -不 他是个健身狂
- Was Happy doing drugs? - No. He was a workout nut.
贝琪 这就有问题了 疯警长沃尔什
Well, this is the problem, Becky. We got this crazy sheriff, Walsh.
认为你是唯一有作案动机的嫌犯
He thinks you're the only suspect and that you have prime motive.
我没有杀我丈夫
I didn't kill my husband.
你没事吧 亲爱的
You okay, honey?
沃尔什给我看了一些照片
I seen them pictures Walsh showed me.
你从没跟我说过他在伤害她
You never told me that he was hurting her.
这就是动机 简恩
That's motive, Jayne.
拜托
Come on.
如果想让我帮你 把你知道的都告诉我
If you want me to help you, you gotta tell me everything.
卡森 你看不出来不是她干的吗
Isn't it clear to you that she didn't do it, Carson?
这不是重点
That is not the point.
为什么镇上的人都不喜欢你
Look, everyone in this town doesn't like you. Why?
你说呢 我有钱啊
Of course they don't. I'm rich.
不 他们说你丈夫毒死了所有人
No, no. They said that your husband poisoned everybody
这之类的鬼话
or whatever the hell that means.
你得跟我说实话
Look, you gotta come straight with me
她得跟我说实话
and she's gotta get straight with me.
我来给你看些东西
Let me show you something.
据我所知
From what I understand,
查理为了让这个地方运转起来
Charlie paid off every inspector in the State of Texas
买♥♥通了得克萨斯州的所有检察员
to get this place up and running.
一年之内 人们开始生病
Within a year, people started getting sick.
他们测试了地下水
They tested the groundwater.
实验结果毫无定论
The reports were inconclusive.
但我并不相信
I don't really believe that.
这只是这小镇上的又一个腐♥败♥罢了
Just more corruption, like everything else in this town.
没人在乎人们的死活
People die and nobody cares.
我
I...
查理死后我发现了这一切
I found all this out after Charlie died.
好吧 那不是你的责任