15分钟后在主草坪上进行集体冥想
Group meditation on the main lawn in 15 minutes.
15分钟后在主草坪上进行集体冥想
Group meditation on the main lawn in 15 minutes.
再次见到你很开心
It's nice to see you again,
卡森·菲利浦斯先生
Mr. Carson Phillips.
你认识我吗
Excuse me?
你不记得我了吗
Oh, you don't remember me.
很久以前的事情了
It was a long time ago.
我当时是个新生 坐球队替补席
I was a freshman, warming the bench.
现在屁♥股♥里还有凳子的碎屑
Still got splinters in my backside from that. Playing football.
你远在球场打球 是个高年级生 你
You were out on the field. You were a senior. You...
进球得分 创造记录
Scoring. Setting records.
我们之前一起上过几节课
We went to a couple of classes together.
你就在那个时候露面
That is, whenever you showed up.
Miles
Miles.
我没记错吧 迈尔斯吗
That your name? Miles?
迈尔斯·米切尔医生
Dr. Miles Mitchell.
好久不见 真的好久不见
A lot of years ago. A lot of years ago.
是啊
True. Yeah.
你真的本可以成为球场巨星的
You really could have been one of the greats.
但是你混得很好啊
Mmm. Well, you sure did well for yourself.
-这个地方很漂亮 -非常谢谢
- This is a beautiful place you got here. - Thank you very much.
我们为给客户创造一个宁静的环境而骄傲
We take pride in creating a serene environment for our clients.
我们不仅为整个加尔维斯顿提供服务
We service all the greater Galveston area.
还包括整个得州
All over Texas.
甚至整个国家 真的
The entire nation, really.
所以你是来探望范·普尔的吗
So, you're here to see Miss Van Poole?
是的
Yes, I am.
-这边请 -好
- Right this way. - All right.
既然如此
Well then,
你怎么会认识范·普尔女士呢
how do you know Miss Van Poole?
她只是我家的一个朋友
Well, just a friend of the family's.
我回到了家乡 正好顺便过来看看她
I came back to my hometown. I'm just visiting.
我觉得没什么问题
No problem, I trust.
你是医生 应该你来告诉我
Hey, you're the doctor. You tell me.
不不 不是这个意思
No. No. Of course not.
只是她没有什么探访者
It's just that she doesn't get many visitors
而且她几乎不见她的家人
and she rarely sees the family.
这不 所以我来看她了
Well, here I am visiting.
是的
Hmm. Yeah.
我信守承诺
I don't like to neglect a promise,
所以我答应会来探望芭芭拉
so I told her I'd go visit Barbara
确定她一切都好 也许还能鼓励她一下
and make sure she's all right, maybe even cheer her up a bit.
当然 当然 我完全理解
Course. Course, I understand completely.
只是你现在没法见芭芭拉
It's just that you can't see Barbara right now.
她现在在参加集体治疗课程
She's in a group therapy session.
所以 你要在城里呆多久呢
So, how long are you in town?
我会等她
Well, I'll wait.
疗程会进行一整个下午
Well, the session goes on all afternoon
我们也不希望打断他们 对吧
and we don't like to interrupt them, you see.
当然了 我们会让他们休息休息之类的
Of course, we do give them breaks and such,
但我们要保持他们集中在一起
but we need to keep them.. focused.
她结束后我会给你打电♥话♥的
But I will call you when she's up and around.
你现在住在哪里
Now, where are you staying?
那我♥干♥脆晚上再来一趟好了
Well, why don't I just come back this evening?
她到时候会筋疲力尽的 可怜的人
She'll be exhausted, poor thing.
我们需要给病人时间去思考
We do like to give the patients time to reflect upon...
之前治疗的内容
Mm-hmm. what the group has said.
所以
So...
他们没告诉我关于这个集体治疗的事情
They didn't tell me about this group therapy stuff.
我倒是挺很好奇的
I'm curious about that.
范·普尔女士是注重隐私的人
Miss Van Poole's a very private person.
最重要的是
On top of that, she...
她相当富有
is considerably wealthy,
她坚信所有人都在觊觎她的财富
and she has this belief that...Everybody wants her money.
我可以向你保证我不是为这来的
Well, I can assure you that ain't the case.
我们不如这样
So, why don't we do this?
我住在得州旅馆
I'm staying at the Lone Star Motel.
芭芭拉结束她的疗程的话
Why don't you give me a call when Barbara's ready,
给我打个电♥话♥ 我会回来的
and I'll come back.
-同时 -我知道了
- In the meantime - I see
感谢你抽出时间 祝你有个愉快的一天
Thank you for your time and have a great day.
当我离开了那个好医生的时候
I felt the invisible tug of my short hairs
我感觉头皮发麻
when I left the good doctor,
所以我决定另辟蹊径
so I thought I'd follow a different tug.
喂 你
Hey, you.
可以给我拿点波本酒吗
I assume you can still get bourbon here?
当然 先生
Yes, sir.
马上就来
You got it.
宝宝想要一辆新的科迈罗
Baby needs a new Camaro!
看在他妈的老天的份上 斯莱德
For shit's sake, Slide.
要么跟要么弃 等的够久了
Call or get out. Enough already.
快点吧 混♥蛋♥
Let's go, cabrón.
只有三种人在屋里带墨镜
Only three kind of people who wear sunglasses inside.
盲人 混♥蛋♥和瞎眼的混♥蛋♥
Blind people, assholes and blind assholes.
好了 我加200块
Okay, I raise 200 dollars.
洛伦佐 你把钱都花在这套衣服上了吗
Lorenzo, you spend all your money on that suit?
这套衣服我喜欢
I like that suit.
天啊
Oh, my God.
博士 近来好吗
Hey, Doc. How you doing?
没想到居然还能在这里碰见你
I never thought I'd see you around here again.
你看你 活像个收破烂的
Look at you. You look like hell.
好吧 只有你知道
Well, only you'd know.
你把这地方搞得真好
I like what you've done to the place.
他们提要求 我就去满足
Well, you know, they demand, I supply.
他们一赌输 钱就进我屋
They get screwed, I get rich.
不是很科学 但永远管用
Not very scientific, but it works every time.
沃尔什 还记得我们以前的家乡英雄吗
Bing, you remember our hometown hero.
天啊
Oh, come on now!
Bing Walsh
Bing Walsh?
现在是沃尔什局长了
It's Chief Walsh now.
警♥察♥局长 也就在得克萨斯了
Oh! Chief of police. Oh, man. Only in Texas.
我的天啊 不敢相信
Don't do this! Don't do this!
-我还以为我见鬼了 -确实是见鬼
- I thought I saw a ghost, man. - You did see a ghost.
玛丽·苏 加他一份
Deal him in, Mary Sue.
他在这里的信用良好
His credit's good around here.
他的信誉不倒
His credit is good.
我猜你已经准备好赌一场了吧
I guess you're up for a nice, friendly game?
好吧 那就来吧
All right. Well, twist my arm.
我们能不能打打扑克
Can we play some goddamn cards?
着什么急 就你聪明
Hold your horses there, slick.
这位是洛伦佐·罗德里格斯 他是个
This is Lorenzo Rodriguez. He's a...
企业家
entrepreneur.
你不是这样称呼自己的吗
Isn't that what you call yourself?
知道我们怎么叫他吗 手套哥
You know what we call him? El Guano.
因为他以前是在疗养院给人刷便盆的
'Cause he used to clean out the bedpans at the sanitarium.
这样吗
Is that right?
那看来我需要和你聊聊了
You're the man I need to talk to.
老爸
Hey, Daddy.
宝贝 你要多少
Hi, angel. How much you need?
说什么呢 我只要你爱我宠我就够了
What? Just your love and affection.
卡森 这是我的女儿罗丝
Carson, this is my daughter, Rose.
这家店就是她的
She owns this joint.
-令人惊艳 -谢谢
- Oh. It's impressive. - Thank you.
-这位是 -我知道他是谁
- And this is... - Oh, I know who he is.
每周我都会在电视上看你的比赛
'Cause I watch you every week on TV.
我打破了你所有记录 感觉怎样
How's it feel to have all your records broken?
记录不就是用来打破的吗
Oh, man, that's what they're made for.
教练说你是他见过的最厉害的四分卫
Coach said you used to be the best quarterback he ever saw.
那我猜他不会再这样说了
Well, I bet he ain't saying that no more.
说的没错
You got that right.