We're in a bonding phase.
我知道,但我们仍然可以参观。
I know, but we can still visit.
我只是不明白这个规则。
I just don't understand this rule.
我猜是在细则中。
I guess it was in the fine print.
瑞 秋?对不起,对不起。
Rachel? Sorry, sorry.
你有第二个吗?-是的。
Do you have a second? - Yeah.
请。-确定。
Please. - Sure.
谢谢。我只是想让我们接触基地。
Thanks. I just want us to touch base.
嗯嗯 - 一切都好吗?
Mm-hm. - Is everything all right?
是的。-是的?
Yeah. - Yeah?
是啊,为什麽?
Yeah, why?
好吧,演算法,
Well, the algorithm,
它注意到生产力的变化。
it noticed a change in productivity.
呃呃,嗯...我的意思是。。。
Uh-huh, well I've... I mean...
也许我最近有点分心。
Maybe I've been a bit distracted lately.
感到沮丧?
Feeling depressed?
沮丧?不。
Depressed? No.
不?好吧,低调,你知道的
No? OK, low-key, you know
好像没事,但是...没事吧?
like nothing's wrong, but... nothing's right?
不。为什麽?
No. Why?
你在子宫中心有一个怀孕的孩子,对吧?
You have a baby in gestation at the Womb Center, right?
嗯。
Mm-hm.
在这方面一切都好吗?-是的。
All good on that front? - Yeah.
这是一次美妙的经历。
It has been a wonderful experience.
哦,你的宝宝茁壮成长了!
Oh, your baby's thriving!
我能说什麽呢?一切看起来都很完美。
What can I say? It all looks perfect.
再过几天就要走了。
Just a few more days to go.
现在,是下一个
Now, is next
週三是交货的好日子?
Wednesday a good delivery day?
交货日?
Delivery day?
我们有预产期,不是吗?
We have our due date, don't we?
毫米。。。我们最近更改了政策。
Mm... We recently changed our policy.
我们现在在足月39周时进行诱导。
We now induce at 39 weeks at full term.
一些婴儿没有释放他们的出生激素。
Some of the babies weren't releasing their birth hormone.
他们只是在豆荚裡再徘徊几个星期。
They just linger in their pods for a few more weeks.
我们负担不起!我们的豆荚需求量很大。
We can't afford that! Our pods are in such demand.
所以这是同意书
So here is the consent form
为您的分娩诱导套餐。
for your birth inducing package.
的。。。这是什麽?
Er... what is it?
哦,是催产素。
Oh, it's oxytocin.
是爱情荷尔蒙。这都是自然的。
It's the love hormone. It's all natural.
还有一件事我们想和你讨论。
There was one other thing we'd like to discuss with you.
我们想把吊舱带回去
We wanted to take the pod back with us
然后把它带给你
and then bring it to you
为了出生。
for the birth.
哦,对不起,这是不可能的。
Oh, I'm sorry, that's not possible.
我们的神经增强工作坊今天开始。
Our Neuro-Enhancement Workshop starts today.
但欢迎您来家长探访。
But you're welcome for parental visits.
神经增强工作坊?
Neuro-Enhancement Workshop?
一个精彩的研讨会。你不希望你的宝宝错过。
A wonderful workshop. You don't want your baby to miss out.
我不记得注册了。
I don't remember signing up for that.
好吧,这一切都在你的合同中。
Well, it's all in your contract.
我们收集的数据对科学也很宝贵。
The data we collect is precious for science, too.
它有助于我们的蓝脑研究。
It helps our blue brain research.
蓝脑研究?
Blue brain research?
现在,如果你不介意,
Now, if you don't mind,
让我们专注于一些产后技巧。
let's focus on some postpartum tips.
现在,照顾新生儿最困难的方面
Now, the most difficult aspect of taking care of a newborn
无疑是睡眠问题。
is it's undoubtedly the sleep issue.
但。。。
But...
我们想出了一个解决方桉。
We came up with a solution.
给你。
There you go.
一个给你。
And one for you.
这是什麽?
What is it?
这是一个梦想中的吊舱,或者一个D-pod。
It's a dream pod, or a D-pod.
这对新生儿来说非常舒缓。
It's very soothing for newborns.
我们刚刚推出了它。父母对此讚不绝口。
We just launched it. Parents are raving about it.
什麽样的梦想?
What kind of dreams?
哦,这是一个非常简单的梦境内容。
Oh, it's a really very simple dream content.
这是有趣的梦。友好,短暂,简单的梦想,你知道的。
It's funny dreams. Friendly, short, simple dreams, you know.
内容将随着技术的进步而升级。
The content will be upgraded as the technology improves.
没有豆荚!别管我们的子宫!
No pods! Leave our wombs alone!
没有豆荚!别管我们的子宫!
No pods! Leave our wombs alone!
我认为激进的女权主义者是亲豆荚的。
I thought radical feminists were pro-pod.
不是这些激进的女权主义者。
Not these radical feminists.
你知道吗
You know what,
j-就在这裡等我,好吗?
j-just wait here for me, OK?
是的?- 是的,在这裡等着。
Yeah? - Yeah, wait here.
好吧。
All right.
没有豆荚!别管我们的子宫!
No pods! Leave our wombs alone!
37周还为时过早,但并不少见。
37 weeks is premature but it'’s not uncommon.
你还记得第一次眨眼的时间吗?
Do you remember the time of the first blink?
早上8点左右?
around 8 AM?
有些宝宝很着急。
Some babies are in a rush.
让我为您准备产房♥。
Let me get a delivery room ready for you.
谢谢!
Thank you!
嗨,先生。我会和你在一起的。
Hi, sir. I'll be right with you.
这是我的豆荚。
It's my pod.
你介意我抓住这些吗?
Do you mind if I grab these?
我想你现在不需要它们,对吧?
I guess you don't need them now, right?
祝贺。太令人兴奋了,不是吗?
Congratulations. So exciting, isn't it?
祝你好运。
Good luck.
没有豆荚!别管我们的子宫!
No pods! Leave our wombs alone!
我们今天有一个 2 对 1 的促销活动。
We have a 2-for-1 promotion today.
不想再抢一个孩子?
Don't want to grab another baby?
哦不。我很好,谢谢。
Oh, no. I'm fine, thanks.
我们还有一个关于搞笑梦的促销活动。
We also have a promotion on funny dreams.
不,谢谢。- 你是一个好的会员吗?
No, thanks. - Are you a fine member?
不。- 真是个可爱。
No. - What a cutie.
阿尔维。
Alvy.
阿尔维。亲爱的,醒醒。
Alvy. Honey, wake up.
醒来。
Wake up.
哎呀,子宫中心是无情的。
Jeez, the Womb Center is relentless.
亲爱的,我们去贝壳岛吧。
Honey, let's go to Shell Island.
什麽?- 是的,让我们收拾行李走吧。
What? - Yeah, let's pack and go.
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on?
让我们在那裡生孩子。
Let's have our baby there.
你在谈论什麽?
What are you talking about?
让我们在大自然中生下我们的孩子,
Let's have our baby in nature,
就像你一直想要的那样。
just like you always wanted.
坚持。怎麽回事,瑞秋?
Hold on. What's going on, Rachel?
我不能让我们孩子的第一次体验是子宫中心。
I cannot have our child's first experience be the Womb Center.
好的。 - 是吗?
OK. - Yeah?
好吧,我不会反驳的!-还行!
OK, I'm not going to argue with that! - OK!
沃兹切克呢?我们应该-- -让我们告诉他们...
What about Wozcek? We should-- - Let's tell them...
我们正在家分娩。
we're having a home birth.
是的。
Yes.
告诉他们。
Tell them that.
我老婆的我...与婴儿的结合阶段。
My wife's i-in a... bonding phase with the baby.
我们想...
We'd like to...
我们想保留豆荚直到出生。
We'd like to keep the pod until birth.
诺维先生,我们昨天讨论过这个问题。
Mr. Novy, we discussed this yesterday.
对不起,这是不可能的。
I'm sorry, it's not possible.
吊舱不应该离开中心。
The pod should never have left the center.
但是豆荚里有一个婴儿,对吧?我们的宝宝。
But there's a baby in the pod, right? Our baby.
我们有。。。我们有管辖权
We have... we have jurisdiction
在这个人类身上。
on this this human being.
是的
Yes,
宝宝是你的,但豆荚是财产
the baby is yours, but the pod is the property
子宫中心。
of the Womb Center.
将吊舱安全无恙地带回原处
电影精选列表