但如果按下,
But if pressed,
我会说你的梦想验证了你的决定
I'd say that your dream validates your decision
选择子宫中心。
to choose the Womb Center.
一切都在掌控之中。不出意外。
Everything is under control. No surprises.
不用担心煮鸡蛋。
No boiled eggs to worry about.
哇!
Whoa!
那裡?-是的。
There? - Yeah.
你能听到吗?
Can you hear it?
是的。是的,我能听到。
Yeah. Yeah, I can hear it.
是的。欢迎您将吊舱带回家两周
Yeah. You're welcome to take the pod home for a two week period
妊娠六个月后。
after the six months of gestation.
大多数夫妇更喜欢将豆荚留在中心。
Most couples prefer to leave the pod at the center.
想先睹为快吗?
Wanna take a sneak peek at our little fellow?
确定。- 你想吗?
Sure. - You wanna?
我不介意,是吗?
I don't mind, do you?
是的。
Yeah.
还行。
OK.
艾尔维,过来看看。我已经整理好了婴儿的房♥间。
Alvy, come and see. I've organized the baby's room.
哼!
Huh!
嗯,这是...奶油。
Well, it's... cream.
非常...非常奶油。
It's very... very creamy.
我非常喜欢奶油的想法。
I quite like the idea of cream.
谢谢,埃琳娜。我也喜欢。
Thanks, Elena. I like it, too.
我可以...
Am I allowed to...
添加触摸?
to add a touch?
这是什麽?
What is it?
这是一棵橄榄树。-哼?
It's an olive tree. - Huh?
一棵出生树。
A birth tree.
而你只是...你想把它留在这裡吗?
And you just... You want to leave it in here?
这是一棵树。-嗯哼。
This is a tree. - Uh-huh.
人类,包括婴儿,
Human beings, babies included,
应该在植物和树木周围。
are supposed to be around plants and trees.
你可以设计一个全息图。
You could design a hologram one.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我要把它种在贝壳岛。
I'm going to plant it in Shell Island.
亲爱的,也许我爸爸是对的。也许我们应该卖掉贝壳岛。
Honey, maybe my dad is right. Maybe we should sell Shell Island.
我们不卖房♥子,瑞秋。
We're not selling the house, Rachel.
我只是不明白这一点。我们从不去。
I just don't see the point. We never go.
关键是我们与自然的唯一联繫。
The point is it's our only link to nature.
我们从不去,因为你永远不想离开这座城市!
And we do never go because you never want to leave the city!
因为我不需要开车三个小时坐渡轮
Because I don't need to drive three hours and take a ferry
当我们在这裡拥有一切时。我们有自然豆荚。
when we have everything here. We have nature pods.
我不会把这个孩子养成...自然豆荚。瑞 秋。
I won't raise this child in a... nature pod. Rachel.
我不会的。
I won't.
嘿。
Hey.
你感觉到了吗?-哦,是的。
Did you feel that? - Oh, yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我其实也怀孕了。
I'm actually pregnant, too.
你没有展示这一切。几个星期?
You're not showing it all. How many weeks?
我没有怀孕,但我们正在做艺术...
I'm not physically pregnant, but we're doing the arti...
我们正在做子宫中心。
We are doing the Womb Center.
哦,豆荚。你太幸运了。
Oh, the pod. You're so lucky.
我们找不到位置。也许是下一个。
We couldn't get a spot. Maybe for the next one.
哦,我的天...
Oh, my goodness...
哦!
Oh!
哦。。。你看上去很漂亮。-谢谢。
Oh... You look beautiful. - Thank you.
晚上好,阿尔维。
Good evening, Alvy.
你好。
Hi.
瑞秋来了?
Rachel's here?
是的,阿尔维。我相信她正在改变。
Yes, Alvy. I believe she's changing.
新闻,请。
News, please.
...是我们未来发展不可或缺的一部分。
... is an integral part of our future development.
前往火星,
To travel to Mars,
每个人都需要佩加祖斯护照。
everyone will need a Pegazus passport.
政♥府♥将负责提供説明
Governments will be in charge of helping
他们的人口实现了普遍合法性。
their populations achieve universal legality.
我们正在建设... - 怎麽了?
We are building... - What's up?
...任何政♥府♥都负担不起建设。
... that no government can afford to build.
蜂蜜?-是的?
Honey? - Yeah?
蜂蜜?
Honey?
...是最重要的...
... is the most important...
它在这裡做什麽?
What's it doing here?
嗯,这是我们的家乡时期,亲爱的。我以为会很好
Well, it's our home period, honey. I thought it'd be nice
花一些时间与豆荚。
to spend some time with the pod.
右。
Right.
我们是否应该只是...
Should we just...
放在卧室里?
put it in the bedroom?
是的。嗯哼。
Yeah. Uh-huh.
我会... - 是的...
I'll... - Yeah...
对不起,卡罗尔。
Sorry, Carol.
我做不到,豆荚在这裡。
I can't do it, with the pod in here.
你在谈论什麽?它看不到我们。
What are you talking about? It can't see us.
这是怎麽回事?你没事吧?- 我不知道,我做不到。
What's going on? Are you OK? - I don't know, I can't do it.
不要摇晃它。- 不,有羊水。
Don't shake it. - No, there's amniotic fluid.
胎儿只是蹦蹦跳跳。
The fetus just bounces around.
婴儿会跌倒。
The baby will fall.
你知道的?
You know?
在现实世界中,
In the real world,
他或她将...
he or she will...
会摔倒,会没事的。
will fall and it'll be fine.
您不需要每次我们触摸它时都清洁它。
You don't need to clean it every time we touch it.
我只是按照指示进行操作,阿尔维。
I'm just following the instructions, Alvy.
整个东西不是密封的吗?
Isn't the whole thing hermetically sealed?
它是一种多孔膜。
It's a porous membrane.
顺便说一下,宝宝现在可以完全听到我们的声音。
by the way, the baby can hear us perfectly right now.
植被牆确实需要修剪。
The vegetation wall really need to trim.
是的,我会做的。
Yeah, I'll do it.
这是怎麽回事?- 以为我...
What's going on? - Thought I...
也许它饿了。你上次喂它是什麽时候?
Maybe it's hungry. When did you feed it last?
我不记得了。几个小时前。
I don't remember. A couple of hours ago.
你不确定?
You're not sure?
它在应用程式中。 我应该记住吗
It's in the app. Am I expected to remember
最后几次喂食的确切时间?
the exact time of the last few feeding?
已经一天了。- 我的手机在哪裡?
It's been one day. - Where's my phone?
你需要手机知道它是否饿了?
You need the phone to know if it's hungry?
它在应用程式中!
It's in the app!
你是想让我感到内疚吗?
Are you trying to make me feel guilty?
你也有这个应用程式。
You have the app too.
欢迎您接管喂食。
You are welcome to take over the feeding.
营养物质在哪裡?
Where are the nutrients?
看看你面前!
Look in front of you!
为什麽我们必须这样做?
Why do we have to do this?
嗯,这是可选的,但工作将支付部分学费。
Well, it's optional, but work would cover part of the tuition.
我们甚至还没有孩子。- 我知道,但这是纽约。
We don't even have a child yet. - I know, but it's New York.
我们需要让我们的孩子为22世纪做好准备。
We need to prepare our children for the 22nd century.
奇点近在咫尺,
Singularity is near,
我们不知道未来会有什麽工作。
and we don't know what jobs the future is holding.
你遵循特定的课程吗?
Do you follow a specific curriculum?
所有学习者都按照自己的节奏前进。
All learners move at their own pace.
我们教授编码,但也教授概念和协作。
We teach coding, but also concepts and collaboration.
我们还向他们介绍了模煳逻辑。
We also introduce them to fuzzy logic.
模煳逻辑?
Fuzzy logic?
是的。请入座。
Yeah. Please take your seats.
这是我们的艺术室。
And this is our art room.
是的,令人惊讶,不是吗?
Yes, surprising, isn't it?
没有髒围裙,没有拿着剪刀到处跑
No dirty apron, no running around with scissors
或滴落的油漆刷。
or dripping paint brushes.
他们只是,呃...製作数字艺术?
Are they just, er... making digital art?
不,他们根本没有在做任何艺术。
No, they aren't making any art at all.
计算机正在创造艺术,
The computers are making the art,
电影精选列表