右?
Right?
为什麽我们中的任何人都想感到噁心
Why would any of us want to feel nauseous
并增重 35 磅?有妊娠纹?
and gain 35 pounds? Get stretch marks?
嗯,是-- -脚踝肿胀?
Well, it's-- - Swollen ankles?
静脉曲张?
Varicose veins?
就像,进步使这一切变得不必要。
Like, progress has made all this unnecessary.
这是解决方桉。
It's the solution.
开什麽玩笑?这是超级解决方桉。
Are you kidding? It is the ultra solution.
超解决方桉。
Ultra solution.
想拿吗?
Wanna hold it?
我很好,谢谢。
I'm good, thanks.
确定?-嗯哼。
Sure? - Uh-huh.
这是一个塑胶子宫。
It's a plastic womb.
不是从宝宝的角度!
Not from the baby's perspective!
对他们来说,它看起来像一个子宫,感觉就像一个子宫。
For them, it looks like a womb and it feels like a womb.
是的,但它是由塑胶製成的!
Yeah, but it's made of plastic!
我很确定它不是由塑胶製成的!
I'm pretty sure it's not made of plastic!
这是一个人造子宫,
It's an artificial womb,
瑞秋,它是由化学物质製成的
Rachel, it's made of chemicals
以及石油衍生物和有机硅,应有尽有。
and petroleum derivatives and silicone, and you name it.
我们真的在包装上有争论吗?
Are we really having an argument about packaging?
我说的是内容。
I'm talking about the content.
我。。。我想和你生个孩子。
I... I want to have a child with you.
我也是。但现在需要处理很多事情。
Me too. But this is a lot to process right now.
我的意思是,看,如果我能怀孕,我会这样做。
I mean, look, i-i-if I could get pregnant, I'd do it.
嗯,你-- -我-我会...
Well, did you-- - I-I would...
我会抱着这个孩子。- 但你看到了本。您可以!
I would carry this baby. - But you saw Ben. You can!
那是男人最接近的东西——
That is the closest thing a man will ever get to being--
我只是希望我们有更多的时间
I just wish we had more time
来处理这一切。只是为了讨论它。
to process all this. Just to discuss it.
我知道,但如果我们再花更长的时间,我们将失去我们的位置。
I know, but if we take any longer, we will lose our spot.
我们需要做出决定。
We need to make a decision.
我们不应该在压力下做出决定!
We shouldn't make a decision under pressure!
你应该去看看伊莉莎。
You should go and see Eliza.
我为什麽要和你的治疗师谈谈?
Why would I talk to your therapist?
好吧,你没有。对我来说,
Well, you don't have one. And for me,
每当我遇到困难时,我发现她都非常乐于助人。
I find her very helpful whenever I'm stuck.
你知道,如果我们还有人类治疗师,
You know, if we still had human therapists,
我很乐意看到一个。但是伊莉莎...
I would gladly see one. But Eliza...
不可能。- 伊莉莎知道更多
No way. - Eliza knows more
比任何人类治疗师都梦想学习的要多
than any human therapist could ever dream to learn
在一生中。
in a lifetime.
我不会见到伊莉莎,好吗?
I will not see Eliza, OK?
我的意思是。。。我不会的!
I mean... I won't!
是什麽让你参加这个会议,艾尔维?
What brings you to this session, Alvy?
好吧,我的妻子瑞秋让我谘询你。
Well, my wife, Rachel, asked me to consult you.
你知道她为什麽让你谘询我吗?
You know why she has asked you to consult me?
是的,我们必须决定如何怀上我们的孩子。
Yes, we must make a decision on how to conceive our child.
这很有意思。请继续。
That is interesting. Please continue.
我要对你完全诚实,伊莉莎。
I'm going to be completely honest with you, Eliza.
我-我不相信你能帮我做这个决定。
I-I do not trust that you can help me make this decision.
告诉我更多关于这一点的资讯。
Tell me more about that.
你还有谁不信任?
Who else do you not trust?
阿尔维?
Alvy?
对不起,这不会去任何地方。
I'm sorry, This isn't going anywhere.
你为什麽认为不是?
Why do you think it's not?
首先,你没有意识,伊莉莎。
First of all, you do not have a consciousness, Eliza.
所以你是,嗯...
So you are, um...
你没有资格看我的。
You're not qualified to take a look at mine.
好吧,阿尔维,
Well, Alvy,
我很幸运没有意识。
I am lucky not to have a consciousness.
真?为什麽?
Really? Why is that?
意识伴随着一些非常严峻的同伴。
Consciousness comes with some pretty grim companions.
恐惧、焦虑、对死亡的认识
Fear, anxiety, awareness of death
和有限性。
and finitude.
幸运的是,我不必处理这些。
Luckily, I do not have to deal with any of this.
我可以客观地倾听我的病人。
I can listen to my patients objectively.
很公平,但我仍然认为这对我没有説明。
Fair enough, but I still don't think this can help me.
也许在你的幻想中,我们不信任对方。
Perhaps in your fantasies, we do not trust each other.
我不幻想你,伊莉莎。
I don't fantasize about you, Eliza.
你现在有什麽感受,艾尔维?
What are your feelings right now, Alvy?
我越来越沮丧了!
I'm getting increasingly frustrated!
也许在你的幻想中
Perhaps in your fantasies
我们越来越让彼此感到沮丧。
we increasingly frustrate each other.
你是一台机器,伊莉莎。
You are a machine, Eliza.
机器让你担心吗?
What about machines worries you?
你没有资格看人的灵魂。
You are not qualified to look at people's souls.
你有时希望自己是一台机器吗?
Do you sometimes wish you were a machine?
不!
No!
你有点消极。
You're being a bit negative.
嗯,你知道,我对此感到厌烦。
Well, you know, I am bored with this.
我厌倦了和你说话。
I am bored with talking to you.
我们要探索年度会员资格吗,艾尔维?
Shall we explore an annual membership, Alvy?
我建议你一个非常私密的生活状态。
I'd suggest a very private life status for you.
什麽?
What?
所以?
So?
怎麽样?
How was it?
太好了。
It was great.
是的?-是的。
Yeah? - Yeah.
那真是太好了。我告诉过你伊莉莎真棒!
That's so good. I told you Eliza was awesome!
是的。-是的。
Yeah. - Yeah.
此促销活动对您有多重要?
How important is this promotion for you?
呵呵,你为什麽这麽问我?
Wh-Why are you asking me that?
我真的很好奇它有多重要。
I'm genuinely curious how important it is.
不如生孩子重要。
Not as important as having a baby.
在豆荚里?
In a pod?
亲爱的,这两件事没有关係。
Honey, these two things are not related.
我试图理解。-我知道。
I'm trying to understand. - I know.
我们不能活在过去。
We can't live in the past.
事情在不断发展。
Things are evolving.
正是!演化。
Precisely! Evolution.
我们这些小人类认为我们可以做得更好
And we little humans think that we can do better
比数百万年的进化。
than millions of years of evolution.
看看我们作为一个物种所取得的一切成就。
Look at everything we've achieved as a species.
我们已经实现了像企鹅一样在蛋壳裡生孩子。
We've achieved having babies in egg shells like penguins.
这真的是东西。
That is really something.
艾尔维,亲爱的,你把事情搞得太複杂了。
Alvy, sweetie, you're making things so complicated.
你知道吗,让我们...
You know what, let's...
我们不要这样做,好吗?
Let's just not do it, OK?
如果我不能继续争论这个。
If I can't keep arguing about this.
还行。
It's OK.
让我们开始吧,瑞秋。
Let's do it, Rachel.
什麽?
What?
蛋。
The egg.
豆荚宝宝。
The pod baby.
真?-是的。
Really? - Yeah.
这不是因为伊莉莎。
It's not because of Eliza.
或爱丽丝或本
Or Alice or Ben
或者任何在那裡进行十字军东征的人来说服我。
or whoever is on a crusade out there to convince me.
这对你很重要。我看得出来。
It matters to you. I can see that.
什麽?
What?
我们现在不必决定。我们可以...
We don't have to decide right now. We can...
花一分钟时间。你可以睡在上面。
Take a minute. You can sleep on it.
这是您的合同。
Here is your contract.
阿尔维会成为亲生父亲吗?
Will Alvy be the biological father?
这不是正确的答桉。
That is no right answer.
我们可以用你的一个蛋做一个孩子,瑞秋,
We can make a baby from one of your eggs, Rachel,
以及来自皮肤的干细胞。
and a stem cell from your skin.
这使得手术中不需要男人。
Which makes men not needed in the procedure.
哦,真可爱。谢谢。真棒。
Oh, that's lovely. Thank you. That's great.
电影精选列表