从树上。
from the tree.
我试试。
I'll try it.
不可能。- 谢谢你,乔希。
No way. - Thank you, Josh.
所以?
So?
你能和我们分享成熟无花果的味道吗
Can you share with us the taste of a ripe fig
从树上?
from the tree?
你好。-嘿。
Hi. - Hey.
我们在子宫中心得到了一个位置。
We got a spot at the Womb Center.
哦,我们得到了?哦,我的上帝!
Oh we got? Oh my God!
那真是太好了!我为你感到高兴!
That is so wonderful! I'’m so happy for you!
谢谢。
Thank you.
让我们和阿尔维和本一起庆祝。为什麽不周六过来?
Let's celebrate with Alvy and Ben. Why not come over Saturday?
好吧,我还没有告诉阿尔维。
Well, I haven't told Alvy yet.
哦,你还在等什麽?现在就给他打电话!
Oh, what are you waiting for? Call him now!
哦,天哪,你们要生孩子了!
Oh my gosh, you guys are having a baby!
不,我知道,我知道,
No, I know, I know,
但我从来没有告诉他我们是候补名单。
but I never told him that we were wait-listed.
嗯......为什麽,瑞秋?
Um... Wh-why, Rachel?
你为什麽不告诉艾尔维你在候补名单上,瑞秋?
Why did you not tell Alvy you were on the waitlist, Rachel?
因为我认识他。总是有那麽多的阻力。
Because I know him. There's always so much resistance.
他为什麽要反抗?
Why would he resist?
因为他想要一个亲生的孩子。
Because he wants a natural child.
当你说「天生」孩子时,
When you say "natural" child,
你到底是什麽意思,瑞秋?
what do you mean exactly, Rachel?
就像自然怀孕一样,
As in a natural pregnancy,
就像在我 - 我会怀孕,然后我会生孩子。
as in I-I would get pregnant and then I would give birth.
我明白,但为什麽这是「自然的」?
I understand, but why is that "natural"?
哦,嗯...如。。。
Oh, um... as...
我猜是天生的,而不是...
intended by nature, I guess, as opposed to...
假。。。就像人造子宫一样。
artificial... like an artificial uterus.
当您参加我们的会议时,
When you come to our sessions,
你告诉艾尔维什麽?
what do you tell Alvy?
我告诉他我要去看看我的收缩。
I tell him I'm going to go see my shrink.
我的意思是,我的治疗师。
I mean, my therapist.
所以你不会说,
So you wouldn't say,
“亲爱的,我正在去看我的人工治疗师的路上”?
"Honey, I'm on my way to see my artificial therapist"?
不。不,我不会。
No. No, I wouldn't.
然后阿尔维和你没有
Then Alvy and you are not having
一个人工出生的孩子。
an artificially born child.
你有一个孩子。
You are having a child.
一个非常好的孩子。
A very fine child.
呃。。。还行。
Uh... OK.
谢谢。
Thanks.
那是一枚E-gold。
That's one E-gold.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你不希望他感到走投无路之类的。
You don't want him to feel, like, cornered or something.
我就是不能告诉他。
I just couldn't tell him.
永远没有合适的时机。
There's never the right moment.
我不想伤害他。
I don't want to hurt him.
你需要务实。
You need to be pragmatic.
你需要在旅行前告诉他。
You need to tell him before the tour.
哦,是的。我知道。
Oh, yeah. I know.
没有他,我不会去巡迴演出。
I'm not gonna go on the tour without him.
那是无稽之谈...
That's nonsense...
这隻是有意的呼吸。
It's just intentional breathing.
无论以何种速度。
At whatever pace.
无论您想要什麽深度。
Whatever depth you desire.
我的手...
My hands...
我要这样拉他们...
I'm going to pull them like this...
什麽,亲爱的?
What, honey?
我只是看着你。
I was just looking at you.
今天过得怎麽样?
How was your day?
我。。。我让我的一个学生品尝了树上的无花果。
I... I had one of my students taste a fig from the tree.
我拿走了他们...我把他们带到温室。
I took them... I took them to the greenhouse.
他们从来没有,你知道吗?
They'd never been, you know?
起初他们表现得很奇怪,
And at first they were acting strange,
就像他们很尴尬,但随后...
like they were embarrassed, but then...
美丽的事情发生了。
something beautiful happened.
他们只是...
They just...
他们敞开心扉。我的意思是...
They opened up. I mean it's...
问题是,他们不知道如何与自然互动
The thing is, they don't know how to interact with nature
因为没有人向他们展示如何做。
because no one's showing them how to.
没有人在乎。它。。。
No one cares. It's...
我们在某个时候决定自然是一种商品。
We've decided at some point that nature was a commodity
就在那时,一切都开始了...解开。
and that's when everything started to... unravel.
这是——这是与自己的离婚
It's-it's a divorce from ourselves
在某种程度上,那就是...
in a way, and that's...
这就是它,它使我们如此...
that's what it is, and it makes us so...
情感上饥渴。
emotionally starved.
我们到了。
Here we are.
当我们看到第一世界的出生率下降时,
When we saw birth rates drop in the first world,
我们非常担心。
we got very concerned.
我们的答桉是收购子宫中心
Our answer was to acquire the Womb Center
帮助解决分娩问题并赋予妇女权力,
to help solve childbirth and empower women,
当然还有男人。
and men, of course.
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
我们为这项工作感到自豪。
We're proud of this work.
你应该是。
And you should be.
您如何解释美国出生率的下降?
How do you explain the decline in birth rate in the US?
女人不愿意生孩子
Women are reluctant to have children
因为这不方便。
because it's not convenient.
在Pegazus,我们想要满足的母亲。
At Pegazus, we want fulfilled mothers.
我们希望他们追求自己的事业和梦想。
We want them to pursue their careers and dreams.
因此,让我们承担繁重的工作
So let us do the heavy lifting
当你享受你的宝宝时。
while you enjoy your babies.
我们是高度科学的,
We are highly scientific,
我们在需要时使用直觉和心灵。
and we use intuition and heart when needed.
大家好。你好。我是琳达·沃兹切克。
Hi, everyone. Hi. I'm Linda Wozcek.
我是子宫中心主任。
I'm the Womb Center director.
我相信你们都非常兴奋。
I'm sure you're all very excited.
我知道很多情侣今天都会梦想参加这次旅行。
I know many couples would dream to take this tour today.
我们很高兴与您分享一些美妙的东西,
We're glad to share with you something wonderful,
东西是
something that is
人类的特权。这个东西叫
the privilege of humankind. This thing is called
技术进步。
technological progress.
我们是人类,
We're humans,
我们人类一直设法控制自然。
and we humans have always managed to control nature.
没有一个女人在拥有控制权之前是完全自♥由♥的
No woman is completely free until she has control
在她自己的生殖系统上。
over her own reproductive system.
我们提供最好的开始。
We offer the best start.
无压力和无毒素的环境
A stress-and-toxin-free environment
对健康怀孕至关重要。
is essential for a healthy pregnancy.
我们希望您的宝宝茁壮成长,为此
We want your babies to thrive, and for that
他们需要获得优化的营养
they need to receive optimized nutrition
在乾淨、安全、纯淨的环境中
in a clean, safe, pure environment
这样他们就可以把所有的精力都投入到成长中。
so they can put all their energy into growing.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
好了,我们都在这裡吗?
OK, are we all here?
现在,让我告诉你。
Now, let me show you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我们走了。
There we go.
有我们的小傢伙!你好!
There's our little fellow! Hi!
还行。
OK.
现在,我们鼓励您与豆荚建立联繫
Now, we encourage you to bond with your pod
定期,
on a regular basis,
但是,如果您的日程安排不允许,请不要担心。
but if your schedule doesn't allow it, don't worry.
我们如何确保我们的宝宝在子宫内不会感到无聊?
How can we make sure our baby's not bored in utero?
哦,是的。我们不想要任何无聊的婴儿。
Oh, yeah. We don't want any bored babies.
我们提供选择
We offer a selection
的音乐,
of music,
电影精选列表