早上好,瑞秋。你睡得好吗?
Good morning, Rachel. Did you sleep well?
嗯,太好了!谢谢,埃琳娜。
Mm, great! Thanks, Elena.
我有你的肠道测试的结果。
I have the results from your gut test.
祝贺!你的肠道越来越聪明。
Congratulations! Your gut is getting smarter.
您的微生物群显示出良好的多样性。
Your microbiome is showing good diversity.
友好的细菌正在蓬勃发展。
Friendly bacteria are thriving.
你的血清素今天似乎有点低。
Your serotonin seems a bit low today.
我想在您的日程安排中添加一个自然豆荚会话。
I'd like to add a Nature Pod session in your schedule.
现在已经三个星期了。
It's been three weeks now.
是的,我知道,但这一周真的很紧,埃琳娜。不好意思。
Yeah, I know, but this week is really tight, Elena. Sorry.
我最后一次戴暴雪珍珠是什麽时候,埃琳娜?
When did I wear Blizzard Pearl last, Elena?
上週四。
Last Thursday.
我建议今天的银化石。
I suggest Silver Fossil for today.
是的。
Yeah.
就是这样。
There it is.
不 不 不!
No, no, no!
我得去上班了。
I gotta go to work.
十分钟?-不。
Ten minutes? - No.
五分钟?- 嗯嗯。
Five minutes? - Mm-mm.
再见。-再见。
Bye. - Bye.
我想今天是...
I guess today is...
T恤,艾尔维。
t-shirt, Alvy.
今天,我们的全国幸福指数上升了三——
Today, our national Bliss index is up by three--
谢谢,埃琳娜,不是现在。
Thanks, Elena, not now.
自上周以来,您的幸福指数一直保持中性。
Since last week, your Bliss index has been neutral.
给你。
There you go.
我们怎样才能让你更幸福,艾尔维?
How can we make you more blissful, Alvy?
你的咖啡已经准备好了。阿尔维。
Your coffee is ready. Alvy.
啊,不。
Ah, no.
我没有听到神奇的词,阿尔维。
I did not hear the magic word, Alvy.
神奇的词。埃 琳 娜。
Magic word. Elena.
享受你的吐司,干得好。
Enjoy your toast, well done.
酒店供应早餐。
Breakfast is served.
我们的Lenas已经完成了他们的培训
Our Lenas have completed their training
所以是时候让他们走吧。恭喜大家。
so it's time to let them go. A big congrats to everyone.
现在我想介绍一下你
Now I'd like to introduce you
对于我们的下一代认知助手,
to our next generation of cognitive assistants,
我们的玛莎。
our Mashas.
通过他们与您一起的深度学习培训,
Through their Deep Learning training with you,
我们的马沙斯将成为认知高管。
our Mashas will become Cognitive Executives.
在两个月内,他们应该接管您的客户组合,
In two months, they should take over your client portfolios,
因为您将负责独家新套装
as you will be in charge of an exclusive new set
的时尚创造者和影响者帐户。
of Tastemaker and Influencer accounts.
那麽我们是否有成为...冗?
So are we at risk of becoming... redundant?
进步从未使任何人变得多馀。在这裡为您提供説明。
Progress has never made anyone redundant. It's here to help.
谢谢你,瑞秋。
Thank you, Rachel.
我们非常兴奋。
We're so excited.
我能感觉到我们的马沙斯渴望跳进去并开始。
I can feel our Mashas are eager to jump in and get started.
所以,大家热烈鼓掌。
So, big round of applause, everyone.
现在让我们回到工作中,因为现在是我们的未来。
And now let's get back to work because now is our future.
瑞秋,对不起,你有第二个吗?
Rachel, sorry, do you have a second?
是的,当然。- 拜託,谢谢。
Yeah, of course. - Please, thank you.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know
我们对您的工作感到非常满意。我们在想也许
we're really pleased with your work. We're thinking maybe
是时候升职了。
it's time for a promotion.
哦,哇。- 嗯...
Oh, wow. - Um...
我们应该瞭解哪些家庭变化?
Any family changes we should be made aware of?
不是我能想到的。
Not that I can think of.
你丈夫,他的职业没有列出。
Your husband, his profession is not listed.
哦,对了。
Oh, right.
是的,所以他是一个植物学家。
Yeah, so he's a botanist.
所以他研究植物
So he studies plants
并种植类似的东西。
and plant like things.
他还教授全息图植物设计。
He also teaches hologram plant design.
所以你是主要的收入来源?
So you're the primary source of income?
嗯,目前,是的。
Well, at the moment, yeah.
还有扩大家庭的计划吗?
And any plans on extending the family?
好吧,我相信我们会在某一时刻。
Well, I'm sure we will at one point.
不是在不久的将来,
Not in the near-near future,
的。。。但很快。
Er... but soon.
但不是,你知道...
But not, you know...
不是立即,就像现在一样。
not immediately, like right now.
瑞秋,你度过了美好的一年。
Rachel, you're having a great year.
失去这种势头就太可惜了。
It'd be a pity to lose that momentum.
子宫中心公♥司♥
The Womb Center company
刚刚被添加到我们的公♥司♥保护伞下。
has just been added under our corporate umbrella.
如果你考虑过走这条路。
If you ever consider going down that route.
我们甚至可以帮忙支付首♥付♥。
We could even help with the down payment.
哇!
Wow!
这是我们最热门的福利。
It is our hottest perk.
我们只是想确保我们保留
We just want to make sure we retain
最优秀、最聪明的女人。
the best and brightest women.
绝对。那是。。。
Absolutely. That's...
埃琳娜建议我们应该安排一个Nature Pod会议。
Elena suggested we should schedule a Nature Pod session.
这个星期真的很疯狂。
This week is really insane.
只有20分钟——
Only 20 minutes--
也许在午餐时间?
Maybe at lunchtime?
谢谢你,瑞秋。我会努力的。
Thank you, Rachel. I'll work on it.
你的快乐之光亮了,瑞秋。
Your Happy Light is on, Rachel.
是的,我可以看到。
Yep, I can see that.
我能感觉到你的声音有些恼怒。
I can feel some irritation in your voice.
下次,你宁愿让我不要提到快乐灯亮着吗?
Next time, would you rather have me not mention the Happy Light is on?
那就太好了。
That would be great.
谢谢你,瑞秋,説明我
Thank you, Rachel, for helping me
与我的深度学习。
with my Deep Learning.
我们有关于扎克迈耶个人资料的更新吗?
Do we have an update on the Zach Meyer profile?
他只有22 430个讚。
He's at only 22 430 likes.
他的组合评分下降了2.5%。
His combo rating has dropped by 2.5%.
那麽,我们知道为什麽吗?
Well, do we have any idea why?
他出♥售♥了他的部分NFT 收藏。
He sold part of his NFT collection.
你有一个来电,瑞秋。1-800-子宫。
You have an incoming call, Rachel. 1-800-WOMB.
嗨,这是给雷切尔·诺维的资讯。
Hi, this is a message for Rachel Novy.
嗨,瑞秋。这是丽蓓嘉在子宫中心。
Hi, Rachel. This is Rebecca at the Womb Center.
我们很高兴地告诉您,我们的候补名单发生了一些变化。
We're happy to tell you our waitlist has had some movement.
一个地方刚刚开放。
A spot has just opened up.
请儘快给我们回电
Please call us back as soon as possible
以确保一个位置并安排旅游。
to secure a spot and arrange a tour.
再一次,这是子宫中心的丽蓓嘉。1-800-子宫。
Again, this is Rebecca at the Womb Center. 1-800-WOMB.
期待您的回音!
Looking forward to hearing back from you!
嗨,瑞秋!感谢您给我们回电。
Hi, Rachel! Thank you for calling us back.
我们很高兴为您开放了一个地方。
We're delighted a spot has opened up for you.
在过去的两年裡,我们的候补名单非常紧张。
We've had a really tight waitlist for the past two years.
没有任何动静。
No movement whatsoever.
哦,我——我想我们很幸运。
Oh, I-I guess we're lucky.
现在我们只需要安排您的旅行。
Now we just need to schedule your tour.
嗯,让我检查一下我们的可用性。
Um, let me check our availabilities.
你能在星期四上午 10 点做到吗?
Can you make it on Thursday, 10 AM?
呵呵,是的,星期四应该可以了。
Huh, y-yeah, Thursday should work.
完善!我们週四见。
Perfect! We'll see you on Thursday.
这种黄蜂现在已经灭绝了。
This wasp is now extinct.
所以为了得到这些无花果,
So in order to get these figs,
我们不得不人工授精花粉
we've had to artificially inseminate the pollen
进入花朵。
into the flower.
任何人?- 不不不
Anyone? - No-no-no.
不?
No?
没人会吃吗?
No one's going to eat it?
这是从树上来的,教授。
It's from the tree, professor.
是的。没错,狮子座。
Well, yes. Exactly, Leo.
那是。。。这就是重点。
That's... that's the point.
新鲜时质地完全不同
Texture is completely different when it's fresh
电影精选列表