有声读物,许多不同语言的播客。
audiobooks, podcasts in many different languages.
你知道吗 研究表明
Did you know research shows
胎儿对鲸鱼的声音反应良好?是的!
fetuses respond well to whale sounds? Yeah!
哦,我们不知道为什麽。
Oh, we've no idea why.
现在,您可以个人化
Now, you can personalize
您的口味或预设选择我们的内部选择。
your flavors or opt by default for our in-house selection.
让宝宝接触不同的口味很重要
It's important to expose babies to different flavors
所以他们不会变成挑食者。
so they don't turn into picky eaters.
您可以在我们的应用程式上访问宝宝的茁壮成长图表。
You can access your baby's thriving chart on our app.
您的宝宝不会接触到任何有害病毒,
Your babies won't be exposed to any harmful viruses,
化学物质,毒素,细菌。
chemicals, toxins, bacteria.
我们还在努力开发他们的肠道智力
We're also working on developing their gut intelligence
儘早。
as early as possible.
你的技术是惊人的。
Your technology is amazing.
我希望我能为我的第一个孩子再做一次。
I wish I could do it again for my first child.
嗷!我很高兴听到这个消息!
Aww! I'm so pleased to hear that!
这简直就是我们所能提供的最好的。
This is simply the best we have to offer.
当 Pod 未连接到其底座时,它的自主性是什麽?
What is the pod autonomy when it's not connected to its base?
这是一个很好的问题。
That is a great question.
豆荚有 48 小时的自治期
The pods have a 48 hours autonomy period
因此,它为您提供了充足的旅行时间。
so it gives you ample travel time.
婴儿能听到周围的世界吗,就像在子宫裡一样?
Can the babies hear the world around them, like in the womb?
是的,绝对。我们能够複製
Yeah, absolutely. We were able to replicate
胎儿的听觉状况。
the auditory conditions for the fetus.
外壳,它不隔音。
The shell, it's not sound-proof.
它是一种多孔膜。
It's a porous membrane.
所以,当你花时间和你的豆荚在一起时,
So please, when you spend time with your pods,
请和你的宝宝谈谈。
please do talk to your baby.
那麽,你喜欢这次旅行吗?
So, did you enjoy the tour?
是的,非常...
Yeah, it was very...
的。。。令人印象深刻。
er... impressive.
而且内容丰富。
And informative.
只是要吸收很多东西。
It's just a lot to take in.
我们今天要求存款,只是为了确认您的兴趣。
We ask for a deposit today, just to confirm your interest.
好的。 - 我们想要每个孩子
OK. - We want every child
从我们的中心出来,为现代生活做好最好的准备。
coming out of our center to be best equipped for modern life.
我相信贵公♥司♥会帮忙支付首♥付♥。
I believe your company will help with a down payment.
是的,他们提供了。
Yes, they offered.
Pegazus支持他们的女性员工不是很好吗?
Isn't it wonderful how Pegazus supports their female staff?
他们一定喜欢你的工作!
They must love your work!
亲爱的,亲爱的,我们收到了欺诈警报...
Honey, honey, we got a fraud alert for...
$8 700!
$8 700!
我应该...我应该打电话给银行吗?
Should I... Should I call the bank?
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
我们在说话。-是的。。。
We are talking. - Yeah...
我付了钱。
I made the payment.
这是一笔押金。
It's a deposit.
存款?- 嗯嗯。
Deposit? - Mm-hm.
存款是为了什麽?
Deposit for-for what?
工作将部分覆盖它。
Work is going to partly cover it.
我的意思是,我想这是我的一部分...
I mean, I guess it's a part of my...
我的促销套餐,我猜。
my promotion package, I guess.
这是什麽?
What is it?
井。。。
Well...
子宫中心打了个电话,一个地方打开了。
The Womb Center called and a spot opened up.
子宫中心?
The Womb Center?
你的意思是打开了一个位置?
What do you mean a spot opened up?
好吧,看,只是不要生气,但是...
OK, look, just don't get upset, but...
我。。。I-我去年把我们的名字列入名单
I... I-I put our names on the list last year
因为我从没想过会收到回复。但是现在,我想
because I never expected to hear back. But now, I guess
看起来好像...他们为我们安排了一个位置。
it looks as though... they got a spot for us.
Y-you电汇 $8 700
Y-you wired $8 700
守住位置...
to hold the spot...
没有分享这些?
without sharing any of this?
不不!我不只是电汇钱。
No-no! I didn't just wire the money.
我去了中心。
I went to the center.
我访问了它,我得到了所有的资讯,我-我...
I visited it, I got all the information, I-I...
你去了子宫中心?
Y-you went to the Womb Center?
我只需要处理一下。首先
I just need to process this for a second. First of all,
你把我们放在候补名单上,让我们在鸡蛋裡生孩子。
you put us on a waitlist to have a baby in an egg.
这不是鸡蛋。- 这是一个鸡蛋。
It's not an egg. - It's an egg.
这是一个豆荚!- 这是——这是一个鸡蛋。
It's a pod! - It's-it's an egg.
然后,你...
Then, you...
你去参观了没有我的该死的中心。
You went to take a tour of the damn center without me.
好的,对不起。
OK, I'm sorry.
我只是不知道怎麽告诉你。
I just didn't know how to tell you.
我们讨论事情。我们,嗯...
We discuss things. We, um...
我们进行了对话,然后达成共识,
We have a conversation, and then we reach a consensus,
然后我们一起决定是否做某些事情
and then we decide together whether to do certain things
要不,特别是...
or not, specially...
生孩子!
Having a baby!
对不起。- 这是...
I'm sorry. - It's O...
我。。。-过来这裡。
I... - Come here.
亲爱的,对不起。
Honey, I'm sorry.
我爱你。-我爱你。
I love you. - I love you.
你知道,我们可以和爱丽丝和本谈谈。
You know, we could talk to Alice and Ben.
爱丽丝和本?你是。。。
Alice and Ben? Are you...
真的吗?
Are you serious?
加油。他们是通情达理的人。
Come on. They are reasonable people.
子宫是一个政♥治♥问题。
The uterus is a political issue.
可能是有史以来最重要的政♥治♥问题。
Probably the most important political issue of all times.
几十年来,
For decades,
妇女在怀孕期间没有感到支援。
women have not felt supported during their pregnancy.
他们害怕被认为是困难的。
They're scared to be considered difficult.
他们的痛苦最小化了。他们的症状被忽视
Their pain minimized. Their symptoms dismissed
如。。。肤浅!这种情况必须停止!
as... as superficial! This has to stop!
找到了!它在——嗯!
Found it! It was in-- Mm-hm!
而不是被尊重,
Instead of being respected,
母亲被理想化为麦当娜。
mothers are idealized as Madonnas.
但是当母亲真正需要时
But when a mother actually needs
来自社会的东西,她失宠了。
something from society, she falls from grace.
然后,你猜怎麽着?
And then, guess what?
她不再是麦当娜,
She is no longer a Madonna,
而是一个苛刻的婊♥子♥。
but a demanding bitch.
几个世纪以来,女性一直受到推动
For centuries, women have been pushed
相信他们缺少一些东西。
to believe that they lacked something.
不知何故,它似乎,
And somehow it seemed like,
“哦,他们嫉妒阴茎!”
"Oh, they had penis envy!"
好吧,对我来说,这是很明显的
Well, to me, it is quite obvious
在这段时间里,
that during all this time,
可能是男人嫉妒子宫。
it was men who were probably having womb envy.
“子宫嫉妒”。
"Womb envy".
意义。- 嗯嗯。
Makes sense. - Mm-hm.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
但幸运的是,
But luckily,
Pod 正在处理所有这些问题
the pod is taking care of all these issues
所以我们终于可以不再互相嫉妒了!
so we can finally stop envying each other!
我们现在要做什麽?
What are we going to do now?
瞧!
And voila!
解放双手!
Hands free!
哦,我想瑞秋
Oh, I think Rachel
是有豆荚羡慕!
is having pod envy!
哇。
Wow.
我成了真正的专家。
I became a real pro at this.
所以
So,
你的旅行是什麽时候?
when's your tour?
她-- -我们还不知道。
She-- - We don't know yet.
想一想,阿尔维。
Think about it, Alvy.
这是历史上第一次,作为女性,
It is the first time in history that as women,
我们不是生物学的受害者。
we are not victims of our biology.
电影精选列表