What did he do?
嗯,他,就像...
Well, he, like...
他把吊舱戴在前面。- 为什麽鲁莽?
He wears the pod on the front. - Why is that reckless?
因为我看到的大多数爸爸,
Because most of the dads that I see,
他们把豆荚戴在背上。
they wear the pods on the back.
为什麽它困扰你?
Why does it bother you?
不,这不会打扰我。我只是不...
No, it doesn't bother me. I just don't...
我不明白。
I don't get it.
他们正在结合。你应该高兴。
They're bonding. You should be happy.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,所以我知道这听起来很奇怪
OK, so I know this is going to sound so weird
因为我在技术上没有怀孕,
because I'm not technically pregnant,
但我一直在做最奇怪的梦。
but I've been having the weirdest dreams.
是的?- 是的,是不是,就像,你...
Yeah? - Yeah, is that, like, do you...
是的。是的!
Y-yes. Yes!
上周我梦见一条蛇在背后咬了我一口。
Last week I dreamt that a snake bit me in the back
然后道歉,说毒液可能会伤害婴儿。
and then apologized, saying the venom could hurt the baby.
你累不累?
Are you exhausted?
是的。
Yes.
但。。。
But...
一旦你能度过难关,
once you can get through that,
你可以度过生活中的任何事情。
you can get through anything in life.
是的。
Yeah.
我母亲寄给我们这本关于依恋育儿的书。
My mother sent us this book about Attachment Parenting.
显然,不断接近婴儿
Apparently, being continuously close to a baby
帮助他们培养同理心
helps them develop empathy
也有利于父母。
and also benefits the parents.
这是一个古老的理论。
It's an old theory.
哦!1974!
Oh! 1974!
谁知道呢?也许它仍然相关。
Who knows? Maybe it's still relevant.
不是整个子宫中心的哲学吗
Isn't the whole Womb Center philosophy
以超脱育儿为中心?
centered on Detachment Parenting?
是的,但面对哲学很有趣。
Yeah, but it's interesting to confront philosophies.
我认为我们应该就这一切谘询伊莉莎。
I think we should consult Eliza about all this.
为什麽?我感觉很好。
Why? I'm feeling perfectly fine.
我不是。
I'm not.
今天是什麽让大家来到这裡?
What brings you all here today?
我们过得很艰难
We're having a hard time
找到我们作为一个家庭的平衡。
finding our balance as a family.
就像,一切似乎都在旋转
Like, everything seems to be revolving
在豆荚周围。
around the pod.
婴儿。
The baby.
宝贝,对不起,我...
Baby, I'm sorry, I...
我没有看到豆荚,
I don't see a pod,
我看到一个婴儿。
I see a baby.
所有家庭成员都必须进行调整
All family members have to make adjustments
欢迎这一新增内容。
to welcome this new addition.
你的家庭动态即将发生巨大变化,
Your family dynamics are about to undergo tremendous changes,
这些变化直接影响你。
and these changes directly affect you.
是的。谢谢你,伊莉莎。
Yes. Thanks for that, Eliza.
是的。我只是觉得
Yeah. I just feel
好像阿尔维能够结合
as though Alvy is able to bond
和我们的孩子,
with our child,
但我——我不是。
but I-I'm not.
我只是花更多的时间
I just spend more time with
豆荚,你知道吗?
the pod, you know?
它。。。
It's...
就这麽简单。
It's as simple as that.
你知道的?
You know?
也许依恋理论毕竟没有那麽疯狂。
Maybe that attachment theory wasn't that crazy after all.
你如何看待依恋理论,伊莉莎?
What do you think about attachment theory, Eliza?
它已经过时了,阿尔维。
It's obsolete, Alvy.
作为一个母亲,我应该感到联繫。
As a mother, I should feel connected.
你想多了。
You're overthinking it.
您已完全调整到豆荚。
You're completely tuned to the pod.
给自己一些时间,你知道吗?
Just give yourself some time, you know?
亲爱的,也许是荷尔蒙。-荷尔蒙?
Honey, maybe it's hormonal. - Hormonal?
荷尔蒙是什麽意思?你为什麽会得到荷尔蒙?
What do you mean, hormonal? Why do you get the hormones?
我不是说我有它们,
I'm not saying I have them,
虽然我确实把手机忘在冰箱裡了。
although I did forget my phone in the fridge.
和。。。我一直觉得——
And... I have been feeling--
也许我...我只是还没有准备好
Maybe I'm... I'm just not ready
做母亲。
to be a mother.
没有人是这样的母亲。
No one's a mother just like that.
你成为一体。对不对,伊莉莎?
You become one. Isn't that right, Eliza?
伊莉莎?
Eliza?
你介意把我直接连接到吊舱吗?
Would you mind connecting me directly to the pod?
什麽?
What?
治疗可以在子宫内开始。
Therapy can start in utero.
您只需要在应用程式上找到治疗图示即可。
You just need to find the therapy icon on your app.
可能有点紧
It might be a little tight
靠边停车。
to pull over.
我的意思是,这太紧了。
I mean, that's too tight.
是的,应该是...我们开始吧。完善。
Yup, should be... There we go. Perfect.
木,火,土,金属...
Wood, fire, earth, metal...
我们在这裡谈论的是真正的拥有权。
We are talking about true ownership here.
不可阻挡的转移和不变的出处。
Unstoppable transfers and Immutable provenance.
内置随机性确保去中心化。
Built-in-randomness ensures decentralization.
节点以统一的方式跨分片重新分佈
The nodes are redistributed across shards in a uniform
和非确定性方式。
and non-deterministic way.
嘿。-嘿!
Hey. - Hey!
你有一分钟吗?
You got a minute?
当然,是的。
Of course, yeah.
嗯...瑞 秋。-是的。
Um... Rachel. - Yes.
如果我是你,我不会把豆荚带到这裡。
I wouldn't bring the pod here if I were you.
嗯......为什麽?
Um... Why?
人力资源。他们不喜欢它。
HR. They don't like it.
他们认为这是一种分心。
They see it as a distraction.
哦,我的上帝。。。
Oh my God...
你不想被贴上「分心的妈妈」的标籤。
You don't want to be labeled "the distracted mom".
分心的妈妈?
Distracted mom?
今天上午的会议是...
The meeting this morning was...
有点尴尬。
kind of embarrassing.
天啊。
Oh, God.
我可以吗?
Can I?
还行。
OK.
跟我来。-还行。
Come with me. - OK.
还行。
It's OK.
哦。
Oh.
所以。。。- 你的也在裡面吗?
So... - Is yours in there, too?
哦不。我们,嗯...
Oh no. We, um...
我们决定把我们的留在子宫中心直到出生。
We decided to keep ours at the Womb Center until birth.
只是在家裡放豆荚的压力太大了。
It just became too stressful to have the pod at home.
还行。
OK.
狗屎。
Shit.
我能做些什麽吗?
Is there anything I can do?
晚安!
Good night!
这个研讨会是关于你的个人经历的
This workshop is all about your personal experiences
以及与您的豆荚一起旅行。
and journeys with your pods.
您处于一个安全的空间中,可以共用任何内容
You're in a safe space to share any
您面临的情感或后勤问题
emotional or logistical issues you're facing
怀孕期间。
during your pregnancies.
一切正常?-是的。不好意思。
Everything OK? - Yes. Sorry.
这隻是疯狂的一天工作。
It was just a crazy day at work.
会议问候结束后,系统会邀请您放下豆荚
After the meeting greet, you're invited to drop your pods
在孵化室。
in the incubation room.
或许。。。
Maybe...
我们应该要求延期。
we should ask for an extension.
他们不提供扩展,阿尔维。
They don't offer extensions, Alvy.
为什麽它们如此殭化?
Why are they so rigid?
我们正处于结合阶段。
电影精选列表