Bring the pod back here safe and sound
在您方便的时候儘早。
at your earliest convenience.
看,如果我告诉你呢
Look, what if I was to tell you
我们是...考虑到
that we are... considering
在家分娩?
having a home birth?
对不起。
I'm sorry.
在家分娩?
A home birth?
你到底为什麽要这样做?
Why on earth would you want to do that?
嗯,嗯...
Well, um...
一些怀孕夫妇决定在家分娩。
Some pregnant couples decide to have home births.
这是完全安全和合法的,所以...
It's perfectly safe and legal, so...
你知道的?
You know?
我们可以聘请您的一名护士。
We could hire one of your nurses.
哦,你不需要我们的护士。
Oh, you don't need one of our nurses.
您所需要的只是自行生成的出生代码。
All you need is the self-generated birth code.
你看,问题是,
You see, the problem is,
您的宝宝目前正在子宫内託管
your baby is currently being hosted in a womb
不属于你或你的妻子。
that does not belong to you nor your wife.
现在,我们有一个很长的等待名单。
Now, we have a long wait list.
我们不想冒着这些豆荚在出生时受到任何损坏的风险,所以请,
We don't want to risk any damages to these pods at birth, so please,
让我们恢复理智。
let's get back to our senses.
♪ I never cared much For moonless skies ♪
♪ I never winked back At fireflies ♪
♪ But now that the stars Are in your eyes ♪
♪ I'm beginning To see the light ♪
♪ I never went In for afterglow ♪
♪ Or candlelight On the mistletoe ♪
♪ But now when you turn The lamp down low ♪
♪ I'm beginning To see the light ♪
♪ Used to ramble Through the park ♪
♪ Shadowboxing in the dark ♪
♪ Then you came And caused a spark ♪
♪ That's A four-alarm fire now ♪
♪ I never made love By lantern-shine ♪
你还好吗,亲爱的?-是的。
Are you OK, honey? - Yeah.
♪ But now that your lips Are burning mine ♪
♪ I'm beginning To see the light ♪
♪ Now that your lips Are burning on mine ♪
♪ I'm beginning To see the light.♪
哦,那是乌斯内亚地衣。
Oh, that'’s Usnea lichen.
它们吸引了红喉蜂鸟
They attract ruby-throated hummingbirds
谁用它们来伪装他们的巢穴。
who use them to camouflage their nest.
我的意思是,地衣令人惊讶地迷人。
I mean, lichens are surprisingly fascinating.
它们是地球上最早的生命形式之一。
They're one of the earliest life forms on Earth.
大多数人认为它们是一种苔藓。
Most people think they're a type of moss.
他们是他们自己的存在,
They're their own kind of being,
既不是植物也不是动物。
neither plant nor animal.
那麽,它们是什麽?
Well, so what are they?
他们是完美的婚姻。-是的。
They're the perfect marriage. - Yeah.
在真菌和藻类之间。
Between fungus and algae.
是的,好的。
Yeah, OK.
整个森林就像一张网
The whole forest is like a web
不断发展的关係。
of constantly evolving relationships.
一切都是交织和重叠的。
Everything is entwined and overlapping.
他们看起来像是在互相交谈。
They look like they're talking to each other.
是的,好吧,他们确实互相交谈...
Yeah, well, they do talk to each other...
对他们来说,这更重要
To them, it's more important
合作比竞争。这是一个协同系统。
to cooperate than to compete. It's a synergistic system.
还不错吧?
It's not so bad, is it?
毫米。。。我可以习惯它。
Mm... I could get used to it.
这里实在是太寂静了。
There's just so much silence here.
阿尔维。
Alvy.
亲爱的
Honey.
阿尔维?-是的?
Alvy? - Yeah?
呃,它没有打开。
Er, it's not turning on.
什麽没有打开?
What's not turning on?
基地。
The base.
会不会是导火索?
Could it be the fuse?
不,灯亮着。
No, the lights are on.
嗯。。。
Well...
我把它留在了...
I left it on...
这些溷♥蛋♥。-什麽?
These motherfuckers. - What?
他们已经远端断开了它。
They've disconnected it remotely.
那我们就得回去了!
Then we need to go back!
我们不要惊慌。
Let's not panic.
不,我们现在需要打电话给他们。
No-no, we need to call them right now.
不,我不会屈服于这种淫秽的勒索。
No, I will not give into this obscene blackmail.
这是关于婴儿的!这与我们无关。
This is about the baby! This isn't about us.
豆荚的自主权是什麽?
What's the pod's autonomy?
我想是四十八小时。
Forty-eight hours, I think.
四十八小时?嗯,那是...
Forty-eight hours? Well, that's...
够了。我的意思是。。。
That's enough. I mean...
婴儿现在随时都到期了。
The baby is due any minute now.
我们需要放轻鬆。-你疯了吗?
We need to take it easy. - Are you out of your mind?
不。
No.
瑞 秋。
Rachel.
瑞 秋。
Rachel.
我们需要相信这一点。
We need to trust this.
还行?
OK?
还行。
OK.
还行。
OK.
的。。。
Er...
嗯......还行。。。
Um... OK...
嗯,我们...
Um, we...
是的。-嗯哼。
Yeah. - Uh-huh.
好的,所以应用程式要求输入出生代码。
OK, so the app is asking for a birth code.
的。。。我们的预产期。让我试试。
Er... Our due date. Let me try that.
不,不是那样。
No, it's not that.
也许是,呃...受孕日期。
Maybe it's, er... the conception date.
还行。。。这是什麽?
OK... What is it?
也许我...
Maybe I...
我们该怎麽办?
What are we going to do?
我将不得不打破它。-不!不!
I'm going to have to break it open. - No! No!
真的,嗯...
It really, um...
这似乎对哦,不...
That seems really extreme a reaction to Oh, no...
阿尔维,亲爱的...天啊。
Alvy, honey... Oh God.
好吧,天哪!
OK. Oh my God!
也许这个... - 哦,天哪,可以吗?
Maybe this one... - Oh my God, is it OK?
还行。。。好吧。
OK... All right.
让我试试。
Let me try that.
天啊!
Oh God!
阿尔维,小心!-还行!
Alvy, be careful! - OK!
来了!
It's coming!
是的?-是的!
Yeah? - Yeah!
我们的宝宝。
Our baby.
没问题!
You got it!
艾尔维!
Alvy!
太不可思议了。
It's incredible.
你是完美的。
You're perfect.
你好。
Hi.
标准还是优先顺序?
Standard or priority?
标准。
Standard.
♪ Them that's got shall have Them that's not shall lose ♪
♪ So the Bible said And it still is news ♪
♪ Mama may have Papa may have ♪
♪ But God bless the child That's got his own ♪
♪ That's got his own ♪
♪ Yes, the strong gets more While the weak ones fade ♪
♪♪ Empty pockets don't ever Make the grade ♪
♪ Mama may have Papa may have ♪
♪ But God bless the child That's got his own ♪
♪ That's got his own ♪
♪ Tell the way it is, Billy. ♪
♪ Money, You've got lots of friends ♪
♪ Crowding around the door ♪
♪ But when you're gone ♪
♪ And spending ends... ♪
我们一直是一家以客户为中心的公♥司♥。
We've always been a customer obsessed company.
猜猜谁是子宫中心的顾客?
And guess who is the customer at the Womb Center?
我不得不说父母。
I have to say the parents.
不。
No.
婴儿。
The baby.
这都是关于婴儿的!
This is all about the babies!
那麽,请告诉我,您如何看待我们孩子的未来?
Tell me, then, how do you envision the future for our children?
希望有一天
Hopefully, one day
孩子们可以选择他们的父母。
children will get to choose their parents.
我对他们的建议是「明智地选择你的父母」。
电影精选列表