除非你只针对一个男孩,
Unless you're aiming exclusively for a boy,
在这种情况下
in which case
我们将需要Y染色体。
we will need that chromosome Y.
阿尔维将成为亲生父亲。
Alvy will be the biological father.
很好。你做出选择了吗?
Very well. And have you made your choice?
你是什麽意思?什麽选择?
What do you mean? What choice?
好吧,你想要一个男孩还是一个女孩?
Well, do you want a boy or a girl?
我们会让自然来决定。
We'll let nature decide.
哦!
Oh!
这很不寻常!
That's quite unusual!
“让自然来决定。”
"Let nature decide."
还行。
OK.
哦,瑞秋。
Oh, Rachel.
哦,多麽棒的卵子。
Oh, what a superb ovum.
哦,谢谢!
Oh, thanks!
来吧!
Here we go!
哦,好吧,我们宁愿在这裡慢一点,
Oh, well, we'd rather a slow fellow here,
但它在尝试,正在尝试...
but it's trying, it's trying...
好吧,这个不会遭受过度运动!
Well, this one does not suffer from hyper-motility!
你可以的!只要一点点努力,伙计!
You can do it! Just a little effort, buddy!
你介意不把它称为「哥们」吗?
Would you mind not referring to it as "buddy"?
来吧。我们的小傢伙
Here we go. Our little fellow
与瑞秋的透明带状瘤接触。
is in contact with Rachel's ovum zona pellucida.
它会诱导膜的变化
It's going to induce changes in the membrane
并阻止其他精♥子♥进入。
and block entry of other spermatozoa.
他们都会死。
They will all die.
顶体的分泌有助于精♥子♥进入
The secretion of acrosome helps the sperm enter
卵细胞质。
the ovum cytoplasm.
现在卵子释放皮质醇颗粒,
Now the ovum releases cortisol granules,
释放酶
which release enzymes
消化精♥子♥受体蛋白,
which digest sperm receptor proteins,
预防多精♥子♥症。
preventing polyspermy.
哦,我们开始了!
Oh, here we go!
哦!-哦!
Oh! - Oh!
哦,天哪,我们来了!
Oh my God, here we go!
我们有一个受精卵!
We have a fertilized egg!
你有受精卵!- 哦,哇。
You have a zygote! - Oh, wow.
你要成为父母!-耶!
You're gonna be parents! - Yay!
恭喜你,瑞秋和阿尔维!
Congratulations, Rachel and Alvy!
你做到了!
You did it!
你的受精卵。
Your zygote.
享受。
Enjoy.
祝贺!我们为你感到高兴!
Congratulations! We're so happy for you!
这太令人兴奋了!-谢谢!
This is so exciting! - Thanks!
嗨,阿尔维。-你好。
Hi Alvy. - Hi.
绿化怎麽样了?
How's the greenery going?
一切顺利,谢谢。
It's going well, thank you.
您应该考虑为您的抵押贷款再融资。
You should think about refinancing that mortgage of yours.
利率正在下降。
Interest rates are dropping.
是的。不,没事,比尔。
Yeah. No, it's fine, Bill.
是的,但尤其是现在你有一个孩子。
Yeah, but especially now that you're having a child.
你有没有想过更多?
Have you given more thought
关于出♥售♥贝壳岛的房♥子?
about selling the Shell Island house?
我们不卖房♥子!
We're not selling the house!
没有人再去乡下了。
Nobody's going to the countryside anymore.
我们可以进入自然豆荚。-爸爸!
We have access to nature pods. - Dad!
我只是说,因为房♥子就坐在那裡。
I'm just saying, because the house just sits there.
是的,你知道吗,爸爸?
Yeah, you know what, Dad?
放下!
Drop it!
那麽,你家裡有豆荚吗?我能看到吗?
So, do you have the pod at home? Can I see it?
哦,嗯...我们...
Oh, um... w-we...
我们真的只是做了孩子,
We literally just made the baby,
所以不,我们没有。是的。
so no, we don't have it. Yeah.
我们非常兴奋。我太兴奋了。
We're so excited. I'm so excited.
♪ When we want to love, We love ♪
♪ When we want to kiss, We kiss ♪
♪ With a little petting, We're getting ♪
♪ Some fun out of life ♪
♪ When we want to work, We work ♪
♪ When we want to play, We play ♪
♪ In a happy setting, We're getting ♪
♪ Some fun out of life ♪
到目前为止,关于我们的设计,我们还能说些什麽?
What else can we say about our design so far?
我们有原版的权利在这裡
We have of the original right here
正如自然所希望的那样。
as intended by nature.
妈的!
Shit!
♪ You can do your betting ♪
♪ We're getting Some fun out of life. ♪
这是什麽?
What is it?
我不知道。我的意思是,我们刚刚怀孕了。
I don't know. I mean, we just got pregnant.
看,我只是...
Look, I just...
我只需要,比如,几个星期。
I just need, like, a couple weeks.
阿尔维,我连接到吊舱。你想听吗?
Alvy, I'm connected to the pod. Do you want to listen?
你能听到什麽吗?
Can you hear anything?
嗯,不,但我们是相连的。
Well, no, but we're connected.
好吧,在听到第一个心跳之前,有...
Well, until the first heartbeat is audible, there's...
没什麽可听的,是吗?
nothing to listen to, is there?
是的,但是...宝宝就在这裡和我们在一起。
Yeah, but... the baby's right here with us.
你想帮我挑选配乐吗?
You want to help me pick a soundtrack?
是不是有点为时过早?
Isn't that a bit premature?
我很确定胚胎可以感觉到声音振动。
I'm pretty sure embryos can feel sound vibrations.
会......
It'll...
以某种方式联繫他。
reach him somehow.
嗯,我对此表示怀疑。
Hm, I doubt it.
你为什麽这麽消极?
Why are you being so negative?
从科学上讲,这是不可能的
Scientifically, it's impossible
对于处于此发育阶段的胚胎
for an embryo at this stage of development
回应音乐或其他任何东西。
to respond to music or anything else.
我的意思是,我们在这裡谈论的是16个卵裂球细胞。
I mean, we're talking about 16 blastomere cells here.
你永远不知道。
You never know.
嗯,对不起,小姐?
Um, excuse me, miss?
可以偷看我的宝宝吗?
Would it be possible to have a peek at my baby?
屏幕问题并不真正工作。
The screen thingy is not really working.
哦,这其实很正常。现在还为时过早。
Oh, that's actually normal. It's just too early.
我们将胚胎保持在完全黑暗中
We keep the embryos in complete darkness
前 7 周,直到第一次可听到心跳。
the first 7 weeks, till the first audible heartbeat.
哦。。。
Oh...
现在,这个婴儿已经准备好来到这个世界了。
Now, this baby is ready to come into this world.
哦。。。
Oh...
当他们准备好时,婴儿会释放特定的蛋白质和激素。
When they're ready, babies release specific proteins and hormones.
豆荚在羊水中检测到这些物质。
The pod detects these substances in the amniotic fluid.
这就是我们如何知道婴儿应得的。
That's how we know the baby's due.
我们的预产期呢?
What about our due date?
这是一个迹象,
It's an indication,
但实际上,婴儿决定。
but in reality, the baby decides.
大自然最清楚。
Nature knows best.
哦,是的。。。
Oh, yeah...
让我们把这个人送过来。
Let's get this guy delivered.
嘿,亲爱的!
Hey sweetie!
准备好了!准备好了!准备好了!
It's ready! It's ready! It's ready!
美妙!-完美!
Wonderful! - Perfection!
完美无瑕。
It's flawless.
我一直在做最奇怪的梦。
I have been having the strangest dreams.
举个例子,我梦想
As an example, I dreamt
我生了一个蛋,但就像一个...
I give birth to an egg, but like a...
就像一个煮熟的鸡蛋。
like a hard boiled egg.
瑞 秋
Rachel,
让我们记住梦想
let's remember that dreams
不是可靠的分♥析♥材料。
are not reliable analytical material.
那是20世纪。
That's so 20th century.
是的。我知道,但是...我-我想瞭解...
Well, yeah. I know, but... I-I'd like to understand...
比如,你认为这意味着什麽?
like, what do you think it means?
我们不再看梦想
We no longer look at dreams
并尝试赋予它们意义。
and try to assign them meaning.
梦想是任意的。
Dreams are arbitrary.
电影精选列表