嗨,卡罗尔。
Hi, Carol.
什麽?
What?
等。慢点开。
Wait. Slow down.
哦,天哪,这太可怕了。
Oh, my God, that's horrible.
呃,难道他...
Uh, is he...
天啊。
Oh, God.
是的,当然。我会的。有人叫苏珊吗?
Yeah, of course. I will. Has anyone called Susan?
一切都好吗?
Everything okay?
呃。有人刚刚袭击了我们的...
Uh. Someone just assaulted our...
停车场副校长。
vice principal in the parking lot.
嗯。
Hmm.
他还活着吗?
Is he alive?
显然,当救护车到达那裡时,他正在那裡,但是......
Apparently, he was when the ambulance got there, but...
不,他没有去医院。
No, he didn't make it to the hospital.
小学外。
Outside of a elementary school.
兰迪,你刚刚在那裡。
Randy, you were just there.
你听说过什麽吗?
Did you hear anything about that?
嗯--本森:没有。
Um--BENSON: No.
不,我们没有听到任何关于它的消息。
No, we didn't hear anything about it.
狗屎。
Shit.
不,不,班森。不,不。 - 哦,我的上帝。
No, no, Benson. No, no. - Oh, my God.
你在干什麽?- 把它收起来。
What are you doing? - Put it away.
闭嘴。我不明白。
Shut up. I don't understand.
你不能杀她。
You can't kill her.
好吧,我们他妈的不能把她留在这裡,对吧?
Well, we can't fucking leave her here, can we?
看,班森,拜託了——嘿!
Look, Benson, please--Hey!
我没有被抓住
I am not getting caught
因为那个该死的老头子的狗屎污点!
on account of that fucking shit stain of an old man!
你♥他♥妈♥的瞭解我吗?
Do you fucking understand me?
这不是你想要的。- 你不认识我!
This isn't what you want. - You don't know me!
你不知道我他妈想要什麽!
You don't know what the fuck I want!
你就是我们他妈当初来这裡的原因!
You're the reason we fucking came here in the first place!
这是你♥他♥妈♥的错!
This is your fucking fault!
好吧,好吧,好吧,是的,这是我的错,但是...
Okay, okay, fine, yes, it's my fault, but...
我们在这裡是因为你想説明我,班森。呃。
We're here because you wanted to help me, Benson. Uh.
怎麽——杀了她对我有什麽説明?
How is-- How is killing her gonna help me?
我女儿
My daughter,
她的名字是泰莎。- 不要说她的名字。闭嘴。
her name is Tessa. - Don't say her name. Shut up.
她八岁。不要说她的名字。
She's eight. Don't say her name.
闭嘴!- 她快过生日了。
Shut up! - She's about to have a birthday.
他妈的闭嘴!- 我要带她去...
Shut the fuck up! - I was gonna take her to...
你会把这该死的狗关起来吗!
Will you shut this fucking dog up!
安静,克裡斯科。安静,宝贝。
Quiet, Crisco. Quiet, baby.
班森,你...你不能。
Benson, you... you can't.
别再告诉我什麽能做什麽,不能做什麽,兰迪。
Stop telling me what I can and can't do, Randy.
好了,我们走吧。
Okay, let's go.
掏空你的口袋。
Empty your pockets.
等等,等等,她要跟我们一起来?
Wait, wait, she's coming with us?
清空你♥他♥妈♥的——
Empty your fucking--
她要和我们一起来。掏空你的口袋。
She's coming with us. Empty your pockets.
难道我们不能...
Can't we just...
闭嘴!
Shut up!
你要带我们去哪裡?
Where are you taking us?
你是袭击艾略特的人?
You're the one who attacked Elliot?
你为什麽要这样做?
Why would you do that?
你♥他♥妈♥会闭嘴吗?
Will you shut the fuck up?
可是你为什麽——
But why are you--
你♥他♥妈♥会闭嘴吗?
Will you shut the fuck up?
闭嘴!
Just shut up!
我他妈的要射杀你。
I was gonna fucking shoot you.
你很幸运,兰迪在这裡说服了我。
You're lucky Randy here talked me out of it.
闭嘴他妈的。
Just shut the fuck up.
你看,兰迪在这裡,
You see, Randy here,
他是我当天的小实验。
he was my little experiment for the day.
对吧,兰迪?
Right, Randy?
他有一些事情需要解决,
And he had a few things that he needed to work out,
我要帮他做这些事情。
and I was gonna help him with those things.
原来你是其中之一。
Turns out that you're one of them.
现在,如果你想知道为什麽会发生这种情况......
Now, if you want to know why this is happening...
你可以感谢他。
you can thank him.
班森。
Benson.
什麽,兰迪?
What, Randy?
我。。。我需要使用浴室。
I... I need to use the bathroom.
兄弟,我帮不了你。
I can't help you, bro.
我。。。我一整天都没去。我真的需要去。
I... I haven't gone all day. I kind of really need to go.
好吧,然后看看后座!
Well, then look in the back seat!
找一个汽水瓶或一些狗屎。我不知道。
Find a soda bottle or some shit. I don't know.
这不是瓶子的情况,班森。
It's not a bottle situation, Benson.
当然不是。你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗?
Of course it's not. Are you fucking serious?
班森。
Benson.
我可以去吗?
Can I go?
我先喝咖啡。
I want my coffee first.
你可以让我们走,你知道的。
You could just let us go, you know.
你现在可以离开,
You could leave right now,
没有人会知道这件事发生了。
and no one would have to know that this happened.
别说了。
Stop talking.
你不想让事情变得更糟
You don't want to make things worse
为自己劫持人♥质♥。
for yourself by taking hostages.
你不知道
You have no idea
现在到底发生了什麽。
what's really happening right now.
我要去拿我的食物,我要去拿我的咖啡,
I'm gonna get my food, I'm gonna get my coffee,
然后我要决定我们要去哪裡,
and then I'm going to decide where we're going,
然后我们要去那裡,
and then we are going to go there,
因为我正在决定。
because I'm deciding.
不是你。
Not you.
不要再说话了。
No more talking.
准备好订购了吗?
Ready to order?
是的。我去喝杯咖啡。
Yeah. I'll take a coffee.
你们呢?
And y'all?
那麽,食物呢?
Well, what about food?
再给我们一分钟,好吗?
Just give us another minute, will you?
果然。
Sure thing.
我现在可以走了吗?
Can I go now?
请。你可以看到那裡的浴室。
Please. You can see the bathroom right there.
两分钟。去。
Two minutes. Go.
9-1-1. 您的紧急情况是什麽?
9-1-1. What is your emergency?
我。。。
I...
呃。有...有一种情况
Uh. There's... there's a situation
在库茨堡餐厅。
at the Kutzburg Diner.
什麽样的情况,先生?怎麽了?
What kind of situation, sir? What's wrong?
有...有一个...一个拿着枪的男人。
There's a... there's a... a man with a gun.
有人受伤吗?呃。不,不,还没有。
Is anyone hurt? Uh. No, no. Not yet.
但是有一个男人拿着枪?
But there's a man with a gun?
他很危险?
And he's dangerous?
嗯,他...他可能...呃。
Well, he... he might... Uh.
不,他...他不一定会伤害任何人,所以——
No, he... he's not necessarily gonna hurt anyone, so--
但他有枪?
But he has a gun?
他用枪威胁人?
And he's threatening people with the gun?
呃,没有。嗯,是的,他有枪,但他...
Uh, no. Uh. Well, yes, he has a gun but he...
是的,我是。。。我现在在浴室裡。
Yeah, I'm... I'm in the bathroom right now.
我必须回到那裡。
I have to go back out there.
如果可以的话,请保持在线。
Please stay on the line if you can.
地址是什麽?
What's the address?
呃,我不...我不知道。这是库茨堡餐厅。
Uh, I don't... I don't know. It's the Kutzburg Diner.
它位于100号♥公路旁。快点来。
It's off of Route 100. Just come quick.
班森。
Benson.
什麽?
What?
我需要和你谈谈。
I need to talk to you.
我们还需要一分钟。
We need another minute.
你不认识我。
You don't know me.
电影精选列表