玛莎,玛莎,玛莎,呃,我有一个问题要问你。
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, uh, I got a question for you.
短堆是否带有土豆煎饼?
Does the short stack come with hash browns?
不,只是敬酒。
No, just toast.
真可惜。
That's a shame.
但是煎蛋卷可以吗?- 正确,先生。
But the omelets do? - Correct, sir.
好。好吧,那它将是一个,呃,
Okay. Well, then it's gonna be a, uh,
西式煎蛋捲对我来说有点早上。
western omelet kind of morning for me.
而对于先生...
And for Mister...
布兰得利,你姓什麽?
Bradley, what is your last name?
是布兰得利。
It's Bradley.
你的名字是「布兰得利布兰得利」?
Your name is "Bradley Bradley"?
不,我的最后一个——我的名字是兰迪。
No, my last-- My first name is Randy.
兰迪?
Randy?
嗯,两个名字,这真的很特别。
Well, two first names, that's really special.
这很特别,兰迪。
It's very special, Randy.
呃。你在吃什麽?
Uh. What are you eating?
嗯......
Um...
我很好,谢谢。
I'm fine, thanks.
你知道吗,让我们给他一个肉桂包。
You know what, let's just get him a cinnamon bun.
他可以吃点心。
He can snack on that.
西式煎蛋捲,肉桂包。马上就来了。
Western omelet, cinnamon bun. Coming right up.
谢谢。
Thanks.
其实,你知道吗?擎。
Actually, you know what? Hold up.
我还有另一个问题要问你,玛莎。
I got another question for you, Marsha.
射。
Shoot.
你在这裡工作多久了?
How long have you worked here?
“六年了。
'Bout six years now.
在整个餐饮业呢?
And in the dining industry overall?
猜19年,也许20年。
Guessing 19, maybe 20 years.
右。
Right.
好久不见吧?这是很长一段时间。
Long time, huh? It is a long time.
你一辈子都住在这裡?
You lived around here your whole life?
为什麽,事实上,我有。
Why, as a matter of fact, I have.
你有孩子吗?-是的。两个男孩。
You got any kids? - Yes. Two boys.
十八岁和二十二岁。
Eighteen and twenty-two.
最后一次是什麽时候——你和他们谈过?井。。。
When's the last time - you talked to them? Well...
你有丈夫吗?
You got a husband?
嗯,那只是——你上一次做某事是什麽时候,玛莎?
Well, that's just--When was the last time you've done something, Marsha?
我——就像,真的做了点什麽。
I--Like, really done something.
重要的事情。
Something that mattered.
什麽都没有想到吗?
Nothing springs to mind?
我要去下订单。
I'm going to go place your order.
好。
Okay.
聊得好,马什。
Good chat, Marsh.
别这样看着我。
Don't look at me like that.
你认为这以任何方式影响了她的生活?
You think that affected her life in any way?
那我呢?
What about me?
那你呢?
What about you what?
这和我有什麽关係?
What does this have to do with me?
你的意思是你为什麽现在在这裡?
You mean why are you here right now?
因为,兰迪,我一直在看着你,
Because, Randy, I have been watching you,
我知道你比这个狗屎好。
and I know for a fact that you are better than this shit.
你有一个全尺寸,
You have a full-sized,
对上帝诚实,运作良好的人脑。
honest-to-God, functioning human brain.
然而,今天,我看到你吃了一天大的芝士汉堡
And yet, today, I watched you eat a day-old cheeseburger
因为一个胳膊他妈的会走路的傢伙告诉你。
because a walking dick with arms fucking told you to.
你二十岁了,
You are twenty years old,
而你已经更可怜了
and you are already more pathetic
比这个被上帝遗弃的小镇上的每一个人,
than every person in this godforsaken town,
这让我的活狗屎烦恼。
and that bugs the living shit out of me.
但是有一些关于你的东西。嗯?
But there's something about you. Hmm?
有一些可以修复的问题。
There's something fixable.
我相信这一点。
And I believe that.
我的意思是,见鬼,当你站在那裡时...
I mean, hell, when you were standing there...
看着我,
watching me,
等我杀了你。
waiting for me to kill you.
这是我唯一相信的。
That was the only thing I believed.
这能回答你的问题吗?
Does that answer your question?
谢谢,玛莎。
Thanks, Marsha.
那麽,现在呢?
So, what now, then?
我要吃我的煎蛋捲是「那现在怎麽办?
I'm gonna eat my omelet is "What now then?"
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什麽?我们走吧。
What the fuck are you doing? Let's go.
我实际上二十一岁。
I'm actually twenty-one.
什麽?
What?
以前,你说我二十岁,其实我二十一岁。
Before, you said I was twenty, but I'm actually twenty-one.
那麽,你高中毕业多久了?
So, how long you been out of high school?
这是什麽,像三年?
What is it, like three years?
二。
Two.
我被推迟了一年。
I got held back a year.
什麽时候?
When?
二年级。
Second grade.
他妈的闭嘴。-什麽?
Shut the fuck up. - What?
“什麽意思?
What do you mean, "What?"
你♥他♥妈♥的二年级怎麽不及格?
How the fuck do you fail second grade?
呃。我。。。我没有失败。我只是被阻止了。
Uh. I... I didn't fail. I just got held back.
为什麽?
For what?
你会怎麽做?你在线条外着色?
What'd you do? You colored outside the lines?
我妈妈只是不认为我已经准备好了。
My mom just didn't think that I was ready.
对我来说听起来像是胡说八道,兰迪。
Sounds like a crock of bullshit to me, Randy.
是的,也许吧。- 不,他妈的肯定。
Yeah, maybe. - No, fucking definitely.
这是一些过度育儿的废话。
That's some over-parenting bullshit.
你需要为自己挺身而出。
You need to stand up for yourself.
不要让他们决定 - 什麽适合你。- 嗯,我只有七岁。
Don't let them decide - what's right for you. - Well, I was only seven.
还。
Still.
带上那个。
Bring that.
这边。
This way.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
嘿,妈。
Hey, Ma.
我马上回来。
I'll be right back.
嘿。给我。
Hey. Give me that.
我给你弄了点早餐。
I got you some breakfast.
谢谢。
Thank you.
班尼,你给我拿了几根烟吗?
Benny, did you get me some cigarettes?
不,妈,我忘带你的烟了。
No, Ma, I forgot your cigarettes.
班尼,在你离开之前,我问过你。
Benny, I asked you before you left.
是的,嗯,你知道...
Yeah, well, you know...
...你总是可以自己得到的,妈。
...you can always get 'em yourself, Ma.
班尼,你知道我拿不下香烟——
Benny, you know I can't get my cigarettes--
这是一些他妈的香烟。吃你的早餐。
Here's some fucking cigarettes. Eat your breakfast.
不要碰任何东西。我马上回来。
Don't touch anything. I'll be right back.
你是谁?
Who are you?
呃。我......我......我是朋友。
Uh. I'm... I'm... I'm a friend.
F...从工作中。
F... from work.
你的衬衫上有什麽?
What's all over your shirt?
嗯......
Um...
是番茄酱。
It's ketchup.
我——我——我洒了一大...番茄酱的大东西在工作。
I-- I-- I spilled a big... big thing of ketchup at work.
看起来不像番茄酱。
Doesn't look like ketchup.
嗯,这是...现在刚干。
Well, it's... it's just dried now.
这是前段时间的事了。
It's from a while ago.
看起来不像番茄酱。
Doesn't look like ketchup.
电♥话♥。
Phone.
嗯?
Hmm?
把手♥机♥递给我。
Hand me the phone.
我需要打个电♥话♥。
I need to make a call.
好。
Okay.
好。
Okay.
快来吧。把该死的手♥机♥递给我。
Come on now. Hand me the damn phone.
把电♥话♥给我。
Give me the phone.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什麽?
What the fuck are you doing?
电影精选列表