有什麽不对吗?呃,不,妈妈。
Is something wrong? Uh, no, Mom.
你在躲着我吗?当然不是,妈妈。
Are you avoiding me? Of course not, Mom.
呃。我只花了一秒钟。
Uh. It just took me a second.
你在哪裡?听起来你在外面的某个地方。
Where are you? It sounds like you're outside somewhere.
不,我...嗯,是的,我 - 我在商场外面。
No, I'm... Well, yes, I'm-- I'm outside of the mall.
我...我和一个朋友在一起。
I'm... I'm with a friend.
他——他只是——他——他——
He-- He just-- He-- He--
他想让我帮他挑选一些东西。
He wanted me to help him pick out some stuff.
好吧,你已经失业一段时间了。
Well, you've been out of work for a while.
你打算什麽时候告诉我这些?
When were you planning on telling me this?
我认识这个朋友吗?他叫什麽名字?
Do I know this friend? What's his name?
你好。。。他。。。他的名字叫本森。你。。。
Hi... his... his name is Benson. You...
你不认识他,但他是个好人。
You don't know him but he's a nice guy.
尽量不要太长。
Try not to be too long.
好吧,好吧,听着,妈妈,我...我大概应该——
Okay, well, listen, Mom, I... I should probably--
结束通话。别忘了
End the call. Don't forget,
我们需要你回家吃晚饭。
we need you to come home for dinner.
今晚我们将接待海莉的舞蹈队。
We're hosting Haley's dance team tonight.
呃。对,对。
Uh. Right, right.
好的,是的,我——挂断电♥话♥。
Okay, yeah, I-- Hang up the phone.
我得走了。兰迪的妈妈:我需要你穿
I have to go. RANDY'S MOM: And I need you to wear
我留给你的那件白色纽扣衬衫。
that white button-down shirt that I left out for you.
好。再见,妈妈。
Okay. Bye, Mom.
她总是这样吗?- 是的,差不多。
Is she always like that? - Yeah, pretty much.
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥的怎麽了,兰迪,
I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you, Randy,
但你永远不会弄清楚,如果妈的
but you're never gonna figure it out if your mom's
整天用你的鸡♥巴♥拖着你。
dragging you around by your dick all day.
她有点太投入了...
She's a little too involved...
...在你如何做决定方面。
...in how you make decisions.
是的。猜对了。
Yeah. Guess so.
我的意思是,她在二年级时阻止了你
I mean, she held you back in second grade
看在基♥督♥的份上。这他妈是谁乾的?
for Christ's sake. Who the fuck does that?
是的。
Yeah.
这隻是微观管理的废话。
It's just micromanaging bullshit.
听着,你♥他♥妈♥是个大人,兰迪。
Listen, you're a fucking adult, Randy.
你需要有一点自尊。
You need to have a little self-respect.
好吧,有件事我应该告诉你。
Well, there's something I should tell you.
什麽?
What?
大约是我被阻止的时候。
About when I got held back.
这不仅仅是“我妈妈的原因”。
It wasn't just 'cause of my mom.
你是什麽意思?
What do you mean?
嗯,有,嗯...发生了一起事件。
Um, there was, um... there was an incident.
一个事件?-是的。
An incident? - Yeah.
嗯......
Um...
什麽,像火一样?- 不,不完全是。
What, like a fire? - No, not exactly.
那你♥他♥妈♥的在说什麽?
What the fuck are you talking about, then?
我有这个老师。
I had this teacher.
鬍子小姐。
Miss Beard.
她就像,这个...
And she was, like, this...
每个人都爱她。
Everyone loved her.
我的意思是,我爱她。
I mean, I loved her.
只是,我们会玩这个游戏。
Only, there was this game we would play.
嗯......这是...
Um... it was a...
你知道你什麽时候,比如,踢球场目标
You know when you're, like, kicking field goals
但你在用手指?-是的。
but you're using your fingers? - Yeah.
和。。。足球是橡皮擦?
And... and the football's an eraser?
好吧,我们曾经用...用一张摺叠起来的纸,
Well, we used to do it with a... with a folded-up piece of paper,
但是是的。-右。
but yeah. - Right.
好吧,我们用橡皮擦做到了。
Well, we did it with erasers.
好。
Okay.
就像我说的,w...我们都会玩它,
And like I said, w... we'd all play it,
而且,嗯...
and, um...
我猜,它变得非常具有破坏性,有一天,
it got really disruptive, I guess, and one day,
鬍子小姐刚刚和我们一起吃过,然后...
Miss Beard had just had it with us and...
我是她抓到的人,所以...
I was the one she caught doing it, and so...
她喊道。
she yelled.
关于它的一些事情让我非常生气,因为...
And something about it just made me so angry because...
我被挑出来了
I was being singled out
即使我们都做到了。
even though we'd all done it.
这似乎太不公平了,我...我。。。我永远不会——
It just seemed so unfair, and I... I... I'd never--
确定。
Sure.
我以前从未感到如此生气。
I'd never felt that angry before.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我...我拿了橡皮擦,
And so I... I took the eraser,
我把它放在这把愚蠢的塑胶尺子的尽头,
and I put it to the end of this stupid plastic ruler,
我把它拉回来,就像它是一个弹射器,
and I pulled it back like it was a catapult,
我开枪了,它在空中飞了起来。
and I shot it, and it went flying through the air.
就像,我从来没有见过什麽东西飞得这麽快。
It was, like, I'd never seen something fly so fast.
嗯。
Um.
它击中了她的眼睛。
And it hit her in the eye.
就像,就在眼睛里。
Like, right in the eye.
你打掉了老师的眼睛?
You knocked out your teacher's eye?
不,我没有...
No, I didn't...
它没有把它击倒。
It didn't knock it out.
只是...
It just...
有,嗯...
There was, um...
显然,有一些铅...
Apparently, there were some bits of lead...
还在橡皮擦上,...他们卡在了她的眼睛裡,
still on the eraser and... and they got stuck in her eye,
他们不得不删除它。
and they had to remove it.
所以你把你老师的眼睛打掉了?
So you knocked out your teacher's eye?
我不想。哦,我的上帝。
I wasn't trying to. Oh, my God.
我的上帝!
My God!
好吧,情况变得更糟。
Well, it gets worse.
如何。。。 它他妈的怎麽变得更糟
How... How the fuck does it get worse
比你打掉老师的眼睛?
than you knocking out your teacher's eye?
嗯,当她回来时,她已经...
Well, when she came back, she had...
她必须戴上眼罩,而且——
she had to wear an eye patch and--
所有的孩子都开始叫她黑鬍子。
And all the kids started calling her Blackbeard.
他们不会只是——本森:这他妈太不可思议了。
They wouldn't just--BENSON: That's fucking incredible.
他们不会停下来。
They wouldn't stop.
他们不会停下来。
They wouldn't stop.
和。。。然后是所有其他老师
And... and then all the other teachers
开始在背后叫她黑鬍子。
started calling her Blackbeard behind her back.
就像,她的生活完全分崩离析。
Like, her life totally fell apart.
和。。。和。。。然后我们听到
And... and... and then we heard
她甚至不会离开家。
she wouldn't even, like, leave the house.
然后,她请假了。
And then after that, she took a leave of absence.
所以我妈妈...
And so my mom...
她决定,如果...
she decided it might be best for me if...
...如果我再上二年级。
...if I took second grade all over again.
这太搞砸了。
That's pretty fucked-up.
是的。是的。-是的。
Yeah. It is. - Yeah.
她现在在做什麽?
What's she do now?
我想她又回到了教学领域。
I think she's back to teaching.
你真的搞砸了她的生活,是吗?
You really fucked up her life, huh?
是的,我想我做到了。
Yeah, I guess I did.
天啊,嘿。嘿。嘿。
God, hey. Hey. Hey.
加油。
Come on.
这是个意外。
It was an accident.
算了。
Forget about it.
这不是那种你忘记的事情。
It's not the kind of thing you just forget.
此外,这不是偶然的。
And besides, it wasn't an accident.
你七岁了,兰迪。
You're seven years old, Randy.
你不是想把老师的眼睛移开。
You're not trying to take your teacher's eye out.
不,听着,鬍子小姐是...
No, listen, Miss Beard was...
她是。。。她很特别。
she was... she was special.
兰迪。因为我,
Randy. And because of me,
她的生活被毁了。
her life was ruined.
你知道我为什麽让克裡斯在我身上走来走去吗?
You know why I let Chris walk all over me?
为什麽我今天吃了那个芝士汉堡?
Why I ate that cheeseburger today?
电影精选列表