我他妈跟你说了什麽?
What the fuck did I say to you?
我他妈跟你说了什麽?
What the fuck did I say to you?
我说他妈的什麽都别碰。
I said don't fucking touch anything.
你以为我和你♥他♥妈♥的在一起?- 我只是 -
You think I'm fucking with you? - I'm just--
对不起。对不起。
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
她。。。她。。。她想要电♥话♥。
She... she... she wanted the phone.
她说她需要打电♥话♥给某人。
She said she needed to call somebody.
你♥他♥妈♥的要给谁打电♥话♥?
Who the fuck do you need to call?
我想打电♥话♥给某人。
I want to call someone.
狗屎。他妈的没有电♥话♥!
Shit. Fucking no phone calls!
穿上它们。
Put 'em on.
我只是想做
I just wanted to make
一个该死的电♥话♥,本尼。
a damn phone call, Benny.
加油。走。
Come on. Walk.
兰迪,我想我可能给你发了一些好坏参半的资讯。
Randy, I think I may have been sending you some mixed messages.
我想当我和你说话时
I think that when I talked to you
关于做出自己的决定,
about making your own decisions,
您可能已将其视为号♥召性用语。
you may have taken that as a call to action.
也许是这样。
And maybe it was.
也许这是我的错。
And maybe that's my fault.
但是有某些决定...
But there's certain decisions...
某些决定是错误的决定。
Certain decisions that are bad decisions.
愚蠢的决定。
Stupid decisions.
和。。。他们让我陷入困境。
And... and they put me in a difficult position.
他们让我陷入困境。
They put me in a bind.
因为它迫使我伤害你...
Because it forces me to hurt you...
...当我真正想做的是説明你的时候。
...when what I really want to do is help you.
你相信我,不是吗?
You believe me, don't you?
因为我真的他妈的。
Because I really fucking do.
所以让我们忘记发生的一切。
So let's just forget about everything that happened.
我们会忘记那所房♥子里的一切,
We'll forget about everything in that house,
从现在开始,今天剩下的就是关于你的。
and from now on, the rest of today is about you.
如果我要帮你...
And if I'm gonna help you...
就像,真的帮你...
like, really help you...
...那我就不能让你妨碍我了。
...then I can't have you getting in my way.
我需要你和我一起工作,而不是反对我。
I need you to work with me, not against me.
好?
Okay?
那麽,我们平方?
So, we square?
是的。
Yeah.
我们是方形的。
We're square.
超。
Super.
哦,他妈的,伙计。
Oh, fuck, man.
让我问你一件事。
Let me ask you something.
克裡斯说的那句话
That stuff Chris was saying
关于你没有女朋友。这是真的吗?
about you not having a girlfriend. Is that true?
呃。是的。是的,这是真的。
Uh. Yeah. Yeah, it's true.
你是同性恋吗?
Are you gay?
不,我不是同性恋。
No, I'm not gay.
你是处♥女♥?
You a virgin?
呃。。。
Uh...
是的。很好。
Yeah. That's good.
是的?- 是的,当然。
It is? - Yeah, definitely.
看,你开始做♥爱♥,有机会
Look, you start having sex, there's a chance
无论你♥他♥妈♥的是谁都会怀孕。
that whoever you're fucking is gonna get pregnant.
然后一些可怜的孩子会被你当作父亲。
Then some poor kid's gonna be stuck with you as a father.
现在,这不是个人的。
Now, that's nothing personal.
太多男人开始他妈的太早了,
Too many guys start fucking too early,
他们最终有了他们不想要的孩子。
they end up with kids they don't want.
那些孩子长大了,他们发现
Those kids grow up, and they find out
他们之所以存在,只是因为他们有好色的十几岁的父母。
they only exist because they had horny teenage parents.
他们开始做裂缝,
They start doing crack,
他们加入了邪教,
they join a cult,
或者更糟糕的是,他们开始有自己无保护的性行为。
or worse, they start having their own unprotected sex.
我开始认为今天的大多数问题
I'm beginning to think that most of today's problems
是青少年的直接结果
are a direct result from the fact that teenagers
无法阻止自己互相操对方。
can't stop themselves from fucking each other.
所以,真的,
So, really,
你是在帮这个世界的忙。
you're doing the world a favor.
是的。我想是的。
Yeah. I guess so.
你曾经有过吗?
You ever had one?
女朋友?
A girlfriend?
呃。是的,是的,我...我有一个。那是几年前的事了。
Uh. Yeah, yeah, I... I had one. It was a couple years ago.
她叫什麽名字?
What was her name?
丽莎。
Lisa.
丽莎,就像辛普森一样。
Lisa, like the Simpson.
发生了什麽事?
What happened?
她。。。她的猫死了。
Her... her cat died.
你是什麽意思?
What do you mean?
她的猫死了,然后我们
Her cat died, and then we
在那之后就停止了约会。
just sort of stopped dating after that.
因为她的猫死了?
Because her cat died?
是的。
Yeah.
或。。。有点。
Or... kind of.
什麽——你是什麽——你对我说什麽?
What-- What are you-- What are you saying to me?
你想说什麽?就像,你说她说,
What are you trying to say? Like, you're saying she said,
“我不能和你约会——因为我的猫死了”?-不
"I can't date you - because my cat died"? - No,
我没有——本森:那她他妈的说了什麽?
I didn't--BENSON: Then what the fuck did she say?
我们从来没有真正 - 谈论过它之后。但你从来没有像,
We never really - talked about it after. But you were never like,
“嘿,你还记得那次你和我分手吗?
"Hey, you remember that time you broke up with me
因为你♥他♥妈♥的猫?
because of your fucking cat?"
不,不是真的。
No, not really.
这简直令人难以置信!
This is, like, unbelievable!
兰迪,不!
Randy, no!
等等,我们在哪裡...我们现在要去哪裡?
Wait, where are we... where are we going now?
我需要香烟。
I need cigarettes.
这太不可思议了。
That is unbelievable.
我们走吧!
Let's go!
你知道,当那头猪开车经过时,我看到你盯着枪。
You know, I saw you eyeballing the gun when that pig drove by.
我需要你记住我们谈论的内容。
I need you to remember what we talked about.
我记得。
I remember.
是吗?
Do you?
“因为我不太确定。
'Cause I'm not so sure.
最重要的是。我要去裡面付钱。
Top that off. I'm gonna go pay inside.
上车。
Get in the car.
我有个主意。
I got an idea.
所以,这个丽莎...
So, this Lisa...
...你说她在商场工作?
...you said she works at the mall?
是的。
Yeah.
觉得她今天在工作?
Think she's working today?
我不——呃。我不知道。
I don't-- Uh. I don't know.
也许,是的。有时,她在週末工作。
Maybe, yeah. Sometimes, she works on the weekends.
然后这就是我们要去的地方。
Then that's where we're going.
真?-是的。
Really? - Yes.
是的!他妈的耶!
Yes! Fuck yes!
好。。。我们要去见丽莎。
Okay... We're gonna go meet Lisa.
看,这...这很有意义。
Look, this... This makes so much sense.
我们必须...你必须去
We got to... You got to go
和这个丽莎说话...
and talk to this Lisa...
弄清楚她的交易是什麽,弄清楚她为什麽甩了你......
figure out what her deal is, figure out why she dumped you...
我——我--...然后,你知道,
I-- I--...and then, you know,
你可以去,你可以弥补...我--
you can go, you can make up... I--
...你可以成为最好的朋友,
...you can become best friends,
你可以打她——在他妈的脸上。- 好吧,但是你 -
you can punch her - in the fucking face. - Okay, but you--
我不在乎,但你必须和她谈谈,
I don't care, but it is imperative that you talk to her,
因为这将説明您弄清楚您的狗屎。
because this is gonna help you figure out your shit.
好吧,嗯,但是她——好吧,她可能不会——
Okay, um, but she-- Well, she might not--
W...如果她不在那裡怎麽办?
W... what if she's not there?
在你到达他们之前不要过桥,兰迪。
Don't cross bridges before you get to 'em, Randy.
♪ I'm gonna go party With my friends ♪
♪ 我要和朋友♪一起去聚会
♪ 'Cause it's not the end Yeah ♪
♪ '因为这不是结束是的 ♪
电影精选列表