...外卡外,
...outside the wild card,
但今天战胜华盛顿
but a win today against Washington
可以让他们回到原位,所以我们——
could put them back in position, so we're--
♪ Come on and hold me ♪
♪ 来吧,抱着我 ♪
♪ Just like you told me ♪
♪ 就像你告诉我♪的
♪ Then show me ♪
♪ 然后给我♪看看
♪ What I want to know ♪
♪ 我想知道♪的
♪ Why don't we steal away ♪
♪ 我们为什麽不偷走 ♪
♪ Why don't we steal away ♪
♪ 我们为什麽不偷走 ♪
♪ Into the night ♪
♪ 入夜 ♪
♪ 我知道这是不对♪的
♪ I know it ain't right ♪
♪ 别逗我 ♪
♪ Don't tease me ♪
♪ 你为什麽不取悦我 ♪
♪ Why don't you please me ♪
♪ Then show me ♪
♪ 然后给我♪看看
♪ What you came here for ♪
♪ 你来这裡是为了♪什麽
♪ Why don't we steal away ♪
♪ 我们为什麽不偷走 ♪
♪ Why don't we steal away ♪
♪ 我们为什麽不偷走 ♪
♪ Into the night ♪
♪ 入夜 ♪
♪ I know it ain't right ♪
♪ 我知道这是不对♪的
♪ Into the night, baby ♪
♪ 入夜,宝贝 ♪
♪ Baby, tonight ♪
♪ 宝贝,今晚 ♪
嘿,本森。-嘿。
Hey, Benson. - Hey.
你知道今天谁在工作吗?
Do you know who's working today?
哦。
Oh.
好吧。
All right.
是时候醒来并表现得像你拉屎一样了。
Time to wake up and act like you give a shit.
不,我没有。。。
No, I don't...
班森,你今天在打扫餐厅。
Benson, you are cleaning the dining room today.
杰西将免下车。
Jess will be on drive-through.
布兰得利,前窗。
Bradley, front window.
克裡斯,你和我一起在厨房♥裡。
Chris, you're in the kitchen with me.
嗯 - 克裡斯?
Mm. - Chris?
克裡斯?
Chris?
W...什麽?我和你说话是什麽。
W... What? I'm talking to you is what.
把你的鸡♥巴♥从你的耳朵里拿出来,听我说话的时候。
Get your dick out of your ear and listen when I'm talking.
好吧?你的工作最近很糟糕。
All right? Your work's been shit lately.
看在你♥妈♥的♥份上,还有...
For fuck's sake, there's still...
还有食物
there's still food
昨晚关门的你热灯下。
under the heat lamp from you closing last night.
我的坏。
My bad.
是的,这是你的错。
Yeah, it is your bad.
果然如此。
It sure is.
这也他妈的不卫生,他妈的噁心。
It's also fucking unsanitary and it's fucking disgusting.
右?
Right?
会议休会。让我们开始吧。
Meeting adjourned. Let's get it started.
一切照旧,好吗?移♥动♥,移♥动♥,移♥动♥。
Business as usual, all right? Move, move, move.
布兰得利。嘿。抓紧。来看看。我想和你谈谈。
Bradley. Hey. Hang tight. Come see. I want to talk to you.
我的办公室。
My office.
坐下。只。。。
Sit down. Just...
呃。。。
Uh...
你姓什麽,布兰得利?
What's your last name, Bradley?
是布兰得利。
It's Bradley.
什麽?
What?
呃。布兰得利是我的姓氏。
Uh. Bradley's my last name.
那你叫什麽名字?
Then what's your first name?
兰迪。
Randy.
为什麽你的名牌上写着「布兰得利」?
How come your name tag says "Bradley"?
嗯,你把它给了我。
Mm. Well, you gave it to me.
哼。
Huh.
好吧,听着,布兰得利。
All right, listen, Bradley.
你来这裡了,什麽,一年了?
You've been here, what, a year now?
呃。是的,我想是的。
Uh. Yeah, I guess so.
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
你的...未来的计划?
What are your... plans for the future?
你是什麽意思?
What do you mean?
你想做什麽?
What do you want to do?
嗯......
Um...
你现在上课了吗?
You taking any classes now?
呃。社区大学,类似的东西?
Uh. Community college, something like that?
不是真的,不是。
Not really, no.
好。
Okay.
右。
Right.
去他妈的。看,这些刺在这裡,
Fuck it. Look, these pricks here,
他们不会对我们的工作嘻嘻哈哈。
they don't give two shits about what we do.
好吧?
All right?
但我看见你,
But I see you,
而且你不适应。
and you don't fit in.
你照我说的做。你不顶嘴。
You do what I say. You don't talk back.
你在这裡拉屎,我什至不会做。
You do shit around here I wouldn't even do.
所以让我问你...
So let me ask you...
你为什麽他妈的在这份工作上这麽努力?
Why do you work so fucking hard at this job?
我——我...我没有。。。
I-- I... I don't...
我不知道。-看。
I don't know. - Look.
我在雷丁以西开闢的一个新地方得到了一些独家新闻。
I got some scoop on a new spot opening up west of Reading.
他们将开设一些经理职位。
They're gonna be opening some manager positions.
我可以为你说一句好话。
I could put in a good word for you.
这。。。这不是什麽慈善废话,好吗?
This... this is not some charity bullshit, okay?
我推荐一个中途体面的人,
I recommend someone halfway decent,
它让我看起来不错。
it makes me look good.
我推荐一些失去狗屎的溷蛋,
I recommend some fuckup that loses their shit,
两个月后退出,我被铰孔了。
quits after two months, I get reamed up the ass.
知道我在说什麽吗?-好。是的。
Know what I'm saying? - Okay. Yeah.
所以。。。
So...
我需要知道你想做什麽。
I need to know what you want to do.
哦,嗯...
Oh, um...
W--嗯,我猜——
W-- Well, I guess--
我现在不需要答桉。
I don't need an answer right now.
是的?是的。
Yeah? Yeah.
想一想。
Think it over.
明白了?[深呼吸]是的。
Got it?[BREATHES DEEPLY] Yeah.
好吧。
All right.
好吧,继续。
All right, go ahead.
谢谢。
Thank you.
关上该死的门。不好意思。
Close the goddamn door. Sorry.
你回来干什麽,嗯?
What are you up to back there, huh?
吸哈迪的鸡♥巴♥?
Sucking Hardy's dick?
不是在说我,是吗?- 毫米-毫米。
Wasn't talking about me, was he? - Mm-mm.
我发誓。
I swear.
很高兴听到。
Good to hear.
如果你在撒谎...
If you're lying...
你死定了。
you're dead.
是的,我可以得到一顿丰盛的双餐吗
Yeah, can I get a large Double meal
请问有一面猫?
with a side of pussy, please?
阴♥部♥的大侧,带有一些阴♥部♥块。
A large side of pussy with some pussy nuggets.
“猫块”?还有糖醋酱。
"Pussy nuggets"? And sweet and sour sauce.
哦,是的?
Oh, yeah?
嗯嗯。我说了一些猫。
Mm-hmm. I said some pussy.
哦,是的? ♪ 猫,猫,猫 ♪
Oh, yeah? ♪ Pussy, pussy, pussy ♪
噗... ♪ 猫,猫,猫 ♪
Pussy... ♪ Pussy, pussy, pussy ♪
给我一些猫!- 给我一些猫!嘿。
Give me some pussy! - Give me some pussy! Hey.
♪ 猫兰迪:嘿,你能——
♪ Pussy RANDY: Hey, could you--
你能把它剪掉吗?
Could you cut that out?
你说什麽?只是——
What'd you say? It's just--
什麽,布兰得利?
What, Bradley?
只是——
It's just--
你♥他♥妈♥的为什麽要关心?是的。
Why do you fucking care? Yeah.
这是什麽?
What is it?
只是有点不尊重。
It's just a little disrespectful.
就这样。
That's all.
这里的骑士先生认为这是不尊重的。
Mr. Chivalry here thinks it's disrespectful.
电影精选列表