你根本不认识我。
You don't know me at all.
让你暗示我浪费了我的生命,或者......
And for you to insinuate that I've wasted my life or...
或者说我不是一个好母亲是错误的。
or that I'm not a good mother is wrong.
对一个你甚至不认识的人说这些话,
To say those things to someone you don't even know,
这是错误的。- 来吧,玛莎。
that's wrong. - Come on, Marsha.
是时候回家了。不!
It's time to head home. No!
我在生活中牺牲了很多。我有。
I've sacrificed a lot in life. I have.
你进来这裡说这些事情是错误的。
For you to come in here and say those things is wrong.
你错了。
You're wrong.
别管这些人。
Leave these men alone.
我不想让他在这家餐厅里服务!
I don't want him served in this restaurant!
亲爱的。-我不去!他要走了!
Sweetheart. - I'm not going! He's going!
收回你说的话!-他妈的闭嘴!
Take back what you said! - Shut the fuck up!
退后!回去他妈的!
Back up! Back the fuck up!
你,他妈的现在就离开这裡!
You, get the fuck out of here now!
在地面上。
On the ground.
在地上!别他妈看我!
On the ground! Don't fucking look at me!
趴在地上。
Get on the ground.
我他妈的说了一句。
I was making a fucking point.
这与你无关。你♥他♥妈♥的瞭解我吗?
It had nothing to do with you. Do you fucking understand me?
我不在乎你的生活!
I don't give a fuck about your life!
班森。-什麽?
Benson. - What?
你必须停下来。
You have to stop.
什麽鬼...什麽?没有...
What the f... What? There's no...
你正在做的事情毫无意义。
there's no point to what you're doing.
你告诉我...
You told me...
班森,你告诉我这个女人
Benson, you told me this woman
永远不会对你说的话做任何事情,
would never do anything about what you said,
她只是这样做了,你为此开枪打死了她。
and she just did, and you shot her for it.
你♥他♥妈♥现在在跟我开玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding me right now?
你现在正在做这个狗屎?
You're doing this shit right now?
你有整个搞砸的世界观,
You've got this whole fucked-up worldview,
就像你已经弄清楚了一样,班森,本森:他妈的!
like you've got it all figured out, Benson, BENSON: Fuck!
可是我整天坐在你身边,
But I've been sitting next to you all day,
看着你开车
watching you drive
在您驾驶过的相同道路上行驶
around the same roads you've been driving around
你的一生——你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?
your whole life--Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的现在这样跟我说话到底是谁?
Who the fuck are you to talk to me like this right now?
在我他妈的为你做了一切之后!
After everything I've fucking done for you!
听着,班森。我他妈的在听你说话,兰迪!
Listen, Benson. I am fucking listening to you, Randy!
不。
No.
听。
Listen.
听。
Listen.
该死。
Oh, shit.
他妈的。好。什麽鬼...
Fuck. Okay. What the f...
谁叫他们?谁叫他们?
Who called 'em? Who called 'em?
谁叫他们?
Who called 'em?
是你。是你,不是吗?
It was you. It was you, wasn't it?
是你,不是吗,你这个该死的婊♥子♥?
It was you, wasn't it, you fucking bitch?
你♥他♥妈♥的婊♥子♥!不,班森,哇——
You fucking bitch! No, Benson, wai--
狗屎,狗屎,狗屎,狗屎。
Shit, shit, shit, shit.
他妈的。他妈的。笨。- 得到他妈的 - 得到一些东西!好。
Fuck. Fuck. Stupid. - Get a fucking-- Get something! Okay.
妈的! 该死的!
Shit! Goddamn it!
你♥他♥妈♥的为什麽要这样做,你这个该死的白♥痴♥?
Why the fuck did you do that, you fucking idiot?
这裡。这裡。
Here. Here.
他妈的。
Fuck.
他妈的,兰迪。对不起。
Fuck, Randy. I'm sorry.
对不起,对不起,对不起。他妈的。
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Fuck.
哦,他妈的,他妈的。
Oh, fuck, fuck.
我成功了。我成功了。
I did it. I did it.
我成功了。我叫...员警。
I did it. I called the... cops.
我叫...我打电♥话♥给员警。
I called... I called the cops.
我...我打电♥话♥给员警。
I c... I called the cops.
是我。
It was me.
是我。
It was me.
你仍然负责,班森。
You're still in charge, Benson.
你知道,当我还是个孩子的时候...
You know, when I was a kid...
...我去动物园上课了。
...I went to the zoo on a class trip.
当我回到家时...
And when I came home...
我决定长大后想成为一隻长颈鹿。
I decided I wanted to be a giraffe when I grew up.
嗯。
Hmm.
我从来不负责,兰迪。
I was never in charge, Randy.
班森。
Benson.
举起手来!趴在地上!
Hands up! Get on the ground!
现在就上他妈的地面!现在就举手吧!
Get on the fucking ground now! Get your hands up now!
枪!枪!枪!枪!枪!
Gun! Gun! Gun! Gun! Gun!
别动!- 呆在那裡。- 不要动你♥他♥妈♥的手!
Do not move! - Stay right there. - Do not move your fucking hands!
好了,别动了。
Okay, don't move.
现在你只是在玩橡皮擦。
Now you're just playing with the eraser.
直接轻弹它。
Flick it right through.
喜欢这个?是的。
Like this? Yeah.
好。那是...我必须说,这令人印象深刻。
Nice. That was... that was pretty impressive, I must say.
给它一个非常好的轻弹。
Give it a really good flick.
这是一部非常好的电影。我回来了。
That was a really good flick. I'm home.
妈妈!
Mom!
嗨,宝贝。
Hi, baby.
你能帮我把这个放在厨房♥裡吗?
Can you help me put this away in the kitchen?
是的。-等一下。
Yeah. - Just a second.
嗨,妈妈。
Hi, Mom.
你好。兰迪。嘿嘿——
Hi. Randy. Hey, how's--
没事,妈妈。我只是,呃...刚刚完成。
It's fine, Mom. I'm just, uh... just finishing up.
我只是,嗯...
I was just, um...
你会回家吃晚饭吗?
Will you be home for dinner?
呃。
Uh.
我告诉过妈,我要见朋友了。
I told you, Mom, I'm meeting friends.
那好吧。呃,听起来...听上去很好。
Okay, then. Uh, sounds... sounds good.
那好吧。今晚见,妈妈。
All right, then. I'll see you tonight, Mom.
我爱妳。我爱妳。再见。
I love you. I love you. Bye.
给你。
Here you go.
你确定你下週二有好处吗?
Are you sure you're good for next Tuesday?
是的。我会在这裡。-好。
Yep. I'll be here. - Okay.
再见,兰迪。再见。
Bye, Randy. Bye.
呃,嘿,鬍子小姐。
Uh, hey, Miss Beard.
是的?
Yes?
谢谢...
Thanks for...
谢谢。
Thank you.
你也是。
You too.
好。
Okay.
所以。。。
So...
如果你能做好清理工作,
if you can do a good job cleaning up,
我们可以做爆米花作为甜点。
we can make popcorn for dessert.
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah.
♪ 超级浸泡剂MD50对自杀♪毫无用处
♪ Supersoaker MD50 Useless for a suicide ♪
♪ 六个郊区溷蛋 在欢乐之旅♪中巡航无用
♪ Six suburban faggots Cruising useless on a joyride ♪
♪ 浸泡路人 笑正好赶上飞♪翔
♪ Soaking down the passersby Laughing just in time to fly ♪
♪ 我在等你 在路边 ♪
♪ I'm waiting for you On the curb ♪
♪ 朋克婊♥子♥要死♪了
♪ Punk bitches gonna die ♪
♪ 抚摸我的.380为真正的他妈的凶杀桉 ♪
♪ Stroking my .380 For a real fucking homicide ♪
♪ 我手♪裡的瓶子坏了
♪ Broken bottle in my hand ♪
♪ 现在我相信你会明白♪的
♪ Now I'm sure You'll understand ♪
♪ 你的水枪无法伪装 ♪
♪ Your water pistols Can't disguise ♪
♪ 世界灭亡♪的象徵
♪ Symbol of the world's demise ♪
♪ 我的眼睛在流血,因为它们在燃烧 ♪
♪ My eyes are bleeding 'Cause they're burning ♪
♪ 现在我在尖叫 头在转 ♪
♪ Now I'm screaming Heads are turning ♪
♪ 只有孩子只是玩得开心 笑,阳光♪下的水
♪ Only kids just having fun Laughing, water in the sun ♪
♪ 但是,妈妈我要砍了你的男孩 ♪
♪ But, Mom I'm gonna cut your boy ♪
♪ 玩一个愚蠢的玩具 ♪
♪ For playing With a stupid toy ♪
♪ 和一个男人做♥爱♥ 必须表明立场 ♪
♪ Fucking with a man That has to take a stand ♪
♪ 反对那些假的妈妈他妈的阴♥户♥ ♪
♪ Against those fake Motherfucking pussies ♪
♪ 把迪基生气他妈的 ♪
♪ Getting dickie mad as fuck ♪
电影精选列表