每当我想说“猫”时,我都会说“猫”。
I'm gonna say "pussy" whenever I feel like saying "pussy."
不要给我他妈的讲道
Don't give me a fucking sermon
关于你甚至没有亲眼见过的东西。
about something you haven't even seen firsthand.
我。。。我不是说...[杰斯轻笑]哦不。
I... I didn't mean...[JESS CHUCKLES] Oh, no.
是什麽让你们都高大威勐?
What's got you all high and mighty?
有新女朋友了?哼?
Got a new girlfriend? Huh?
他有新女朋友了吗?
Does he have a new girlfriend?
我怀疑。- 不,这不可能。
I doubt it. - No, that can't be it.
不 - 男朋友?
No. - Boyfriend?
来吧,布兰得利,告诉我你在想什麽。
Come on, Bradley, tell me what's on your mind.
你约一个女孩出去,她拒绝了你吗?
Did you ask a girl out and she turned you down?
告诉你她永远不会操你这样的失败者?
Told you she'd never fuck a loser like you?
你能把它敲掉吗?
Can you please just knock it off?
当然,伙计。我会把它敲掉。
Sure, buddy. I'll knock it off.
好。- 如果你帮我这个忙。
Okay. - If you do me this favor.
嗯?
Hmm?
啸呃。
Ew.
吃了这个汉堡,然后我就闭嘴了。
Eat this burger, and then I'll shut up.
加油。吃汉堡。
Come on. Eat the burger.
然后你就不会在一天的剩馀时间里听到狗屎。
Then you won't hear shit the rest of the day.
克裡斯。
Chris.
嗯?
Hmm?
停。
Stop.
什麽?
What?
你现在应该停下来。
You should stop now.
克裡斯,不要。
Chris, don't.
班森。
Benson.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什麽要关心?
Why do you fucking care?
因为你提出了你的观点。
Because you made your point.
你刚才做了。
You made it a while ago.
而现在你只是个傢伙。
And now you're just being a dick.
我从来没有和你有过问题。
I've never had a problem with you.
但如果你试着告诉我我能做什麽
But if you try to tell me what I can
他妈的不能做,
and cannot fucking do,
我会毫不犹豫地让你平静下来
I will have no problem turning your peaceful
乡下人的存在变成了人间地狱。
redneck existence into a living hell.
我们彼此瞭解吗?
Do we understand each other?
确定。
Sure.
很高兴听到。
Good to hear.
现在,我们在哪裡?
Now, where were we?
来吧,你知道该怎麽做。
Come on, you know what to do.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
嗯,吞下去。
Hmm. Swallow.
太奇怪了。
So weird.
你♥他♥妈♥的在等什麽?再拿一个。
The fuck you waiting for? Take another one.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
加油。
Come on.
更多,更多,更多。味道如何?
More, more, more. How's that taste?
这是...
It's a...
好。
Okay.
看?这太噁心了。加油。
See? That's gross. Come on.
真是个傢伙。来吧,我们走吧。
What a guy. Come on, let's go.
干得好,布兰得利。
Good job, Bradley.
让我们去做吧 - 今天在冰箱裡。克裡斯,没有。
Let's do it - in the freezer today. Chris, no.
上次我的屁♥股♥上还有皮疹。
There's still a rash on my ass from last time.
嘿,哥们,你在哪裡?
Hey, where were you, buddy?
这他妈的是什麽...
What the fuck is go...
停!
Stop!
你打算在那裡做什麽,哈代?
What are you planning on doing back there, Hardy?
请不要。。。不要。。。别这样。
Please don't... don't... don't do this.
嘿。
Hey.
狗屎。
Shit.
他妈的闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
帮我把这两个移到后面。
Help me move these two to the back.
布兰得利,不要让我做一些“数到十”的废话。
Bradley, don't make me do some "count to ten" bullshit.
看看这他妈的乱七八糟的。
Look at this fucking mess.
拿一条腿。
Take a leg.
他妈的。
Fuck.
他妈的搬家。
Fucking move.
该死。
Goddamn.
你的手♥机♥在哪裡?
Where's your phone?
在我的夹克里。
In my jacket.
去。
Go.
走。
Walk.
把所有狗屎都从前排座位上移开。
Move all that shit out the front seat.
布兰得利,我现在已经可以杀你一百次了。
Bradley, I could've killed you a hundred times by now.
你会上他妈的车吗?
Will you get in the fucking car?
上帝啊。
Jesus Christ.
♪ Supersoaker MD50 Useless for a suicide ♪
♪ 超级浸泡剂MD50对自杀♪毫无用处
♪ Six suburban faggots Cruising useless on a joyride ♪
♪ 六个郊区溷蛋 在欢乐之旅♪中巡航无用
♪ Soaking down the passersby ♪
♪ 沉浸在路人♪身上
♪ Laughing just in time to fly I'm waiting for you ♪
♪ 笑正好赶上飞翔我在等你 ♪
我知道你在想什麽,布兰得利。
I know what you're thinking, Bradley.
♪ Stroking my .380 for A real fucking homicide...♪
♪ 抚摸我的 .380 为真正的他妈的凶杀桉...♪
我已经算过了。
I've already done the math.
下一班从2:00开始。现在是8:30。
Next shift starts at 2:00. It's 8:30 now.
在有人进去之前,还有五个半小时。
That's five and a half hours before anybody gets inside.
当然,这是假设的,
That is assuming, of course,
一些潜在客户他妈的不会怪胎
some potential customer doesn't fucking freak
'因为他们无法修复捲曲的鱼苗,
'cause they can't get their curly fry fix,
他们打破了窗户或一些狗屎。
they break a window or some shit.
所以很有可能,
So chances are,
五个半小时后,有人走进去。
five and a half hours before anybody steps inside.
现在,如果我们幸运的话,这将是他妈的唐尼。
Now, if we're lucky, it's gonna be fucking Donnie.
你知道,他会把它当作祝福,
You know, he'll take it as a blessing,
看到店关门了,他要把屁♥股♥带回家。
sees the store's closed, he's gonna take his ass home.
但如果是卡拉,
But if it's Carla,
然后她可能知道出了什麽事。
then she may know that something's up.
她可以打电♥话♥给总部,可以打电♥话♥给员警。
She may call headquarters, may call the cops.
但我在想...
But I'm thinking...
仍然会像至少一个小时
still gonna be like at least an hour
在他们弄清楚冰箱裡有什麽之前,
before they figure out what's in the freezer,
然后又一个小时让他们清理狗屎
then another hour for them to clean the shit
从他们的裤子裡出来...
out of their pants and...
弄清楚如何处理三重凶杀桉
figure out what to do about a triple homicide
在一个拥有10,000人的小镇上。所以至少...
in a town of 10,000 people. So that's at least...
七个小时后。
seven hours from now.
七个小时。
Seven hours.
伙计,谁知道七个小时后我们会去哪裡?
Man, who knows where we're gonna be in seven hours?
你饿了?
You hungry?
我们去吃点东西吧。
Let's get something to eat.
♪ Useless for a suicide ♪
♪ 对自杀♪毫无用处
穿上它。
Put that on.
请坐。
Take a seat.
给你。
Here you go.
谢谢。
Thank you.
这呃......鸡蛋菜?嗯?
This uh... egg dish? Mm-hmm?
什麽?哦,这就是专长。
What is that? Oh, that's the specialty.
好吧...
All righty...
班森。
Benson.
我们为什麽在这裡?
Why are we here?
嗯?
Hmm?
嗷......为什麽。。。
Wh... why...
为什麽...你在做这个吗?
Why are... are you doing this?
你是什麽意思?
What do you mean?
哦,你的意思是像...
Oh, you mean like...
想知道你什麽时候会问我这个问题。
Wondering when you were gonna ask me that.
这个晴朗的早晨,我能为你们先生们得到什麽?
What can I get for you gentlemen this fine morning?
井。。。
Well...
玛莎。。。
Marsha...
电影精选列表