因为我自己做决定不会带来任何好处。
Because nothing good comes from me making my own decisions.
有一次我让自己按照自己想要的方式做出反应,
The one time I let myself react the way I wanted to,
我毁了一个人的生活。
I ruined a person's life.
所以。。。是的,也许你是对的。
So... yeah, maybe you're right.
也许我浪费空间。
Maybe I'm a waste of space.
但至少我不妨碍其他人...人
But at least I don't get in the way of other... people
努力快乐。
trying to be happy.
所以,你去吧。
So, there you go.
你说她还在你以前的小学工作?
You said she still works at your old elementary school?
班森,我们不需要这样做。
Benson, we don't need to do this.
不像...
It's not like...
班森。班森。
Benson. Benson.
我告诉你,我们...我们不能这样做。
I'm telling you, we... we can't do this.
我不明白为什麽不。
I don't see why not.
嗯,今天是星期六。甚至没有人在这裡。
Well, it's Saturday. No one's even here.
放鬆。
Relax.
我们只是要检查一下。
We're just gonna check it out.
好的,等等。班森,拜託,拜託——
Okay, wait. Benson, please, please--
不!- 冷却你的喷气式飞机,兰迪。
No! - Cool your jets, Randy.
你——你不能只是...搞砸别人的生活。
You-- You can't just m... mess with other people's lives.
我不惹任何人。
I'm not messing with anybody.
我这样做是为了你好。
I'm doing this for your own good.
你说你没有反应有什麽好处?
You say nothing good comes from you ever reacting?
好吧,永远没有反应怎麽样?
Well, how about never reacting at all?
你认为这样更安全吗?嗯嗯。
Do you think that's safer? Mm-hmm.
因为事实并非如此。
Because it's not.
让我告诉你。
Let me show you.
你看到当你什麽都不做时会发生什麽吗?
Do you see what happens when you do nothing?
现在,我花了一整天的时间听你说话
Now, I've spent all day listening to you
想出一个又一个藉口
come up with excuse after excuse
因为你是一个悲伤的小人物。
for being the sad little person that you are.
现在我们要做点什麽。
And now we're gonna do something about it.
我们要找到你这个该死的独眼巨人老师,
We're gonna find this fucking cyclops teacher of yours,
我们要看看她是否真的值得
and we're gonna see if she's really worth
你把你的整个生命都扔掉了。
you throwing your entire life away over.
我们已经在这裡了。
We're already here.
我们一路走来,
We've come all this way,
而且我不可能离开...
and there is no way that I am leaving...
...直到我看到一个戴着眼罩的女人。
...until I see a woman with an eye patch.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
我可以帮你吗?是的。
May I help you? Yes.
呃,我们想知道...
Uh, we were wondering...
派特裡夏·比尔德小姐还在这裡工作吗?
does Miss Patricia Beard still work here?
是的,她做到了。
Yes, she does.
美妙。
Wonderful.
她今天不会碰巧在这裡吧?
She wouldn't happen to be here today, would she?
嗯,不...不,先生们。今天是星期六。
Well, n... no, gentlemen. It's Saturday.
我们真的只有清洁人员
We really only have the janitorial staff
以及一些突然出现的管♥理♥员♥。
and a few administrators that pop in.
是的,当然。答桉是肯定的。这是有道理的。
Yeah, of course. Of course. That makes sense.
嗯。
Um.
好吧,那麽你将无法
Well, then you wouldn't be able
给我们她的位址,你会吗?
to give us her address, would you?
对不起,我到底在和谁说话?
I'm sorry, but who exactly am I speaking with?
哦。
Oh.
我们是,嗯——我们是以前的学生。
We're, um-- We're former students.
我们只是想和她取得联繫。
We're just looking to get in touch with her.
好吧,这真的不在我的自♥由♥裁量权范围内
Well, it's really not within my discretion
为您提供
to provide you
与我们教师的个人资讯。
with our faculty's personal information.
我完全明白这一点。我愿意。我完全明白。
And I totally get that. I do. I totally get it.
嗯,听着,这是——对不起,但我不能。
Um, listen, this is--I'm sorry, but I can't.
不,我...我理解。
No, I... I understand.
这是一个非常特殊的情况。
This is a very special situation.
你看,这...
You see, this...
...是兰迪·布兰得利。
...is Randy Bradley.
你好。
Hi.
来吧,小姐。
Come on, miss.
你在这裡工作的时间已经够长了,对吧?
You've worked here long enough, right?
兰迪布兰得利,与...
The Randy Bradley, with the...
哦。
Oh.
是的。-我。。。
Yeah. - Well, I...
我不知道。
I don't know.
看,我们明天就要搬到城裡去了,
Look, we're moving to the city tomorrow,
而兰迪在这裡,他只是...
and Randy here, he was just...
好吧,他希望有机会
Well, he was hoping to have a chance
在我们起飞前向他致敬。
to pay his respects before we took off.
拜託,小姐,这是一个小忙。
Please, miss, it's a small favor.
但这将意味着很多。
But it would mean a lot.
井。。。
Well...
好吧。
All right.
我想我可以破例。
I suppose I can make an exception.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我看看。我看看。
Let's see. Let's see.
卡罗尔,我把时程表放在桌子上。
Carol, I left the schedule on my desk.
当然,谢泼德先生。祝你晚上愉快。
Of course, Mr. Sheppard. Have a good evening.
我週一见。
I'll see you on Monday.
谢泼德先生。-是的?
Mr. Sheppard. - Yes?
艾略特·谢泼德?是的,没错。
Elliot Sheppard? Yes, that's right.
你曾经在中♥央♥小学教三年级。
You used to teach third grade at Central Elementary.
是的。是的。那已经有一段时间了。
Yes. Yes, I did. That's been quite a while ago.
对不起,呃,d...我...?不。不不。
I'm sorry, uh, d... do I...?No. No, no, no, no.
不,我只是认识一个人...谁曾经去过那裡。
No, I just knew somebody who... who used to go there.
井。。。。。。见到你很高兴。
Well... ...nice to meet you.
我会见到你的,卡罗尔。
I'll see you, Carol.
祝你晚安,谢泼德先生。
Have a good night, Mr. Sheppard.
1737 Hazel Drive,Centerwood。
1737 Hazel Drive, Centerwood.
刚过餐厅。
It's just past the diner.
只需跟随雪岸。-好。谢谢。
Just follow Snowbank. - Okay. Thank you.
一个。。。布兰得利先生,
A... and, Mr. Bradley,
我真的认为你在做正确的事情。
I really think you're doing the right thing.
对你有好处。
Good for you.
留。
Stay.
嘿,谢泼德。
Hey, Sheppard.
等。不。
Wait. No.
站起来!
Stand up!
等等,班森。
Wait, Benson.
本森,本森,没有。
Benson, Benson, no.
班森,你不能。你。。。
Benson, you can't. You...
看,看,看。我们有比尔德小姐的位址。
Look, look, look. We have Miss Beard's address.
我们必须去找她。
We have to go find her.
你。。。你说——
You... you said--
你说你在做...为我做这件事。
You said you were doing... doing this for me.
你。。。你叫我...你叫我做点什麽。
You... you told me to... you told me to do something.
我们正在做一些事情。
We're doing something.
我们走吧!
Let's go!
兰迪!
Randy!
那。。。那个傢伙——本森:你又把他提起来了,
That... that guy--BENSON: You bring him up again,
我会杀了你。
and I'll kill you.
事情在那裡搞砸了。
Things got fucked-up back there.
你干预是对的。
You were right to intervene.
你在学习,是吧?
You're learning, huh?
听着,我告诉过你我这样做是为了你,
Look, I told you I was doing this for you,
我是认真的。
and I meant it.
所以让我们忘记它,嗯?
So let's just forget about it, huh?
忘了他吧。
Forget about him.
一切都很酷。
Everything's cool.
一切都很酷,对吧?
Everything's cool, right?
兰迪?
Randy?
是的。绝对。
Yeah. Definitely.
电影精选列表