好。
Good.
就是这样?
This is it?
就是这样。
This is it.
我们真的需要...
Do we really need...
安静,克裡斯科。
Quiet, Crisco.
我可以帮你吗?
May I help you?
游客有点晚了。-你好。呃,我们...
It's a little late for visitors. - Hi. W-- Uh, we...
呃,我们...呃。你好。
Uh, we... Uh. Hi.
兰迪?
Randy?
兰迪·布兰得利,是你吗?
Randy Bradley, is that you?
是的。 你好。
Yeah. Hi.
呃。H...你好吗?
Uh. H... How are you?
我做得很好,兰迪。你好吗?
I'm doing well, Randy. How are you?
这太出乎意料了。- 呃,是的,我想是的。
This is so unexpected. - Uh, yeah, I guess it is.
不好意思。
Sorry.
不,没有理由道歉。
No, there's no reason to apologize.
你好。
Hello.
这是本森。
This is Benson.
你好。
Hi.
那麽,是什麽让你这样出来呢?
So, what brings you out this way?
嗯......
Um...
我,嗯...
I, um...
我想,呃...
I wanted to, uh...
我需要——对不起。
I needed-- I'm sorry.
你想进去一分钟吗?
Do you want to maybe come inside for a minute?
好。好。
Okay. Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
小心,牆壁还是有点湿。
Be careful, the walls are still a little wet.
如果你愿意,你可以有一个座位。
You can have a seat if you want.
我很好。
I'm good.
我可以使用你们的洗手间吗?
Can I use your restroom?
确定。它就在那裡,
Sure. It's right through there,
就在左边的第一扇门。-好吧。
just first door on the left. - All right.
给你。
Here you go.
他很有趣。
He's interesting.
是的。
Yeah.
他总是那麽安静吗?
Is he always so quiet?
没有。
Not really.
你感觉好些了吗?
Are you feeling any better?
是的。谢谢。
Yeah. Thank you.
我只是没想到...
I just wasn't expecting...
我不知道我在期待什麽。
I don't know what I was expecting.
井。。。
Well...
我必须说这对我来说也有点震惊。
I must say it's a bit of a shock for me, too.
我通常不会得到以前学生的访问。
I don't normally get visits from former students.
在我们来这裡之前,我们在学校。
We were at the school before we came here.
他们有你的位址。我希望没关係。
They had your address. I hope that's okay.
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
鬍子小姐...
Miss Beard...
我知道是,嗯...
I know it's, um...
对我来说为时已晚,我对此无能为力,但是,嗯,
too late for me to do anything about it, but, um,
我只是。。。我。。。我想...
I just... I... I wanted to...
我需要告诉你...
I needed to tell you...
我多麽抱歉,嗯...
how sorry I am for, um...
关于...
about the...
关于发生了什麽。
about what happened.
我知道这不会让它变得更好,但我...
I know it doesn't make it any better, but I've...
感觉绝对可怕,真的...
felt absolutely terrible about it for a really...
真的很久了,嗯,如果是...
really long time and, um, if it was...
不好意思。如果有,呃,一些...某种方式我可以,嗯...
Sorry. If there was, uh, some... some way I could, um...
呃,如果我...
Uh, if I...
那是。。。
Is that...
我女儿。
My daughter.
你有女儿吗?
You have a daughter?
是的。泰莎。
Yes. Tessa.
所以。。。
So...
你结婚了?
you're married?
离婚。
Divorced.
她週末在她爸爸家。
She's at her dad's for the weekend.
休假后...
After the sabbatical...
我旅行了一会儿。
I traveled for a bit.
和这个傢伙有关係。
Got involved with this guy.
结束了一段可能永远不应该的婚姻。
Wound up in a marriage that probably never should've been.
当你变老时,
When you get older,
你会看到这样的事情往往会发生
you'll see that such things tend to happen
如果你让他们,很容易。
pretty easily if you let them.
可是我...我不能抱怨。
But I... I can't complain.
如果事情没有像他们那样发生,
If things hadn't happened the way they did,
我不会有她的。
I wouldn't have her.
哇,那是,呃...
Wow, that's, uh...
我。。。
I...
我想我期望你少...
I think I expected you to be less...
快乐?
Happy?
井。。。
Well...
...如果你十年前出现在这裡,
...If you showed up here ten years ago,
您可能已经找到了更多您所期望的内容。
you might have found more of what you were expecting.
失去眼睛后,我花了很多时间痛苦。
After I lost the eye, I spent a lot of time being miserable.
我花了一段时间才意识到我实际上是
It took me a while to realize that I was actually
很幸运,事情以他们的方式发生。
pretty lucky that things happened the way they did.
“幸运”?
"Lucky"?
是的。当然,我的生活并不完美。
Yeah. Of course, my life wasn't perfect.
毫米。
Mm.
如果只需要一件坏事发生
If all it took was for one bad thing to happen
为了我失去工作,我的同事,我的未婚夫,
for me to lose my job, my coworkers, my fiancé,
那麽这些东西都不值得
then none of those things were worth
真的有第一。
really having in the first place.
他们最终都会让我失望。
And they all would've disappointed me eventually.
是的,但你不是...以前更快乐?
Yeah, but weren't you h... happier before?
也许我当时是这麽想的。
Maybe I thought so at the time.
但我不想回去。
But I wouldn't want to go back.
事实是...
The truth is...
每个人都受伤了,兰迪。
everyone gets hurt, Randy.
不是每个人都准备好了。
Not everyone is ready for it.
你知道,我...我一直在想...
You know, I... I always wondered...
...如果我有机会再见到你。
...if I would get a chance to see you again.
你真是个可爱的小孩子。
You were such a sweet little kid.
我担心整个...
I was worried that whole...
...经验可能会让你有点震惊。
...experience might have shook you up a bit.
我想我一直认为你...
I guess I kind of always assumed you...
...恨我。- 发生了什麽?
...hated me. - For what happened?
当然不是。
Of course not.
恨一个七岁的孩子需要很多精力。
It takes a lot of energy to hate a seven-year-old.
不管怎麽说,你来看我真的很勇敢。
Anyway, it was really brave of you to come see me.
大多数人不会有。
Most people wouldn't have.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
起床。我们走吧。
Get up. Let's go.
对不起。我只是在清理,但如果你愿意
I'm sorry. I was just cleaning up, but if you'd like
喝点茶,有——班森:不,不。
some tea, there's--BENSON: No, no.
我很好。我很好。我们实际上要开始了。
I'm good. I'm good. We're actually gonna get going.
哦。但你至少要告诉我
Oh. But you have to at least tell me
你怎麽认识兰迪在这裡。
how you know Randy here.
呃,我们一起工作。
Uh, we work together.
嗯,我们曾经一起工作过。
Well, we used to work together.
兰迪真的很抱歉你的眼睛。
Randy's real sorry about your eye.
他告诉你的,对吧?
He told you that, right?
是的,他做到了。
Yes, he did.
好。我们可以去吗?
Good. Can we go?
对不起,呃,让我回答一下,
Sorry, uh, let me just answer that,
然后我再见你们两个出去。
and then I'll see you two out.
你好?
Hello?
电影精选列表