♪ It's just the start We're breaking in ♪
♪ 这只是一个开始 我们正在闯入 ♪
♪ Gonna go out and spend All of my dollar ♪
♪ 出去花我所有的钱 ♪
♪ With my friends Once it starts you know ♪...
♪ 和我的朋友一旦开始,你就知道 ♪...
你好?有人在这裡吗?
Hello? Is anyone here?
等一下。
Just a second.
嘿,我怎麽能...
Hey, how can I...
兰迪。
Randy.
丽莎,嗨。
Lisa, hi.
呃。你好吗?
Uh. How are you?
我很好。
I'm fine.
你好吗?
How are you?
哦,我很好。
Oh, I'm good.
是的。
Yeah.
你从什麽时候开始听摩托黑德的?
Since when do you listen to Motoörhead?
呃。我不知道。就在最近。
Uh. I don't know. Just recently.
真?
Really?
是的。我——我——我喜欢他们的,嗯...
Yeah. I-- I-- I like their, um...
我真的很喜欢他们的音乐。
I really like their music.
好。
Okay.
所以。。。 ...怎麽了?
So... ...what's up?
嗯,呃,你知道,我只是路过,
Well, uh, you know, I was just stopping by,
我实际上有点想知道我们是否可以
and I was actually kinda wondering if we could
聊一会儿。-哦。现在真的不是一个好时机。
talk for a bit. - Oh. Now's not really a good time.
嗯,我知道它在这裡看起来死了,但是,呃,
Um, I know it looks dead in here, but, uh,
我一个小时后有一个二年级学生的聚会,所以...
I've got a party of second graders in an hour, so...
呃。嗯,它...它。。。不会...
Uh. Well, it... it... it wouldn't...
不会那麽久。
It wouldn't be that long.
对不起,我...我在工作。
I'm sorry, but I'm... I'm working.
我是来帮助客户的。
I'm here to help customers.
好吧,我们可以成为客户。
Well, we can be customers.
你想装饰毛绒玩具吗?
You want to decorate stuffed animals?
是的。确定。
Yeah. Sure.
如果你在我做的时候和我说话。
If you talk to me while I do it.
哪一个?呃。什麽?
Which one? Uh. T-- What?
哪个毛绒玩具 - 你想装饰?-哦。 嗯......
Which stuffed animal - do you want to decorate? - Oh. Um...
呃。呃。我。。。怎麽样,嗯...鳄鱼?
Uh. Uh. I... How about the, um... crocodile?
你也想要一个?
You want one, too?
让我买♥♥一隻长颈鹿。
Let me get a giraffe.
好。
Okay.
让我从后面去拿。对不起。
Let me go get them from the back. Excuse me.
♪ All the thousand lies It comes with no surprise ♪
♪ 所有千个谎言 它毫不奇怪 ♪
♪ I'm gonna loud again ♪
♪ 我又♪要大声了
♪ I'm gonna go party With my friends ♪
♪ 我要和朋友♪一起去聚会
你会成为一个好孩子,对吧,兰迪?
You're gonna be a good boy, right, Randy?
兰迪,这他妈的太奇怪了。
Randy, this is fucking weird.
是的,我想是这样。
Yeah, I guess it kind of is.
你想告诉我发生了什麽事吗?
You want to tell me what's going on?
是的。
Yeah.
嗯......
Um...
我想知道...
I was wondering...
我想知道你为什麽和我分手
I was wondering why you broke up with me
奥利奥死后。
after Oreo died.
这就是你想和我谈的?
This is what you wanted to talk to me about?
好吧,我们从来没有真正谈论过它。
Well, we never really talked about it.
不,我想我们没有。
No, I guess we didn't.
所以。。。
So...
并不是我太在乎奥利奥。
It wasn't that I cared so much about Oreo.
我的意思是,我做到了,但是...
I mean, I did, but...
我。。。我想让你关心他。
I... I wanted you to care about him.
或者我想我想让你关心这个事实
Or I guess I wanted you to care about the fact
我很关心他。
I cared about him.
我想让你关心一些事情,兰迪。我。。。
I wanted you to care about something, Randy. I...
我不知道你是否喜欢什麽。
I had no idea whether you liked anything.
你总是那麽封闭。
You were always so closed off.
我们。。。我们从来没有谈论过你想做什麽
We... we never talked about what you wanted to do
或者你对家人的感觉
or how you felt about your family
或你的朋友。
or your friends.
我们甚至从未谈论过发生在你身上的事情
We never even talked about what happened to you
二年级。
in second grade.
看,我...我知道这对我不公平
Look, I... I know it was unfair of me
就这样走开了,但是...
to just walk away like that, but...
...你甚至没有试图追我。
...you didn't even try to chase after me.
有点只是假设这对你来说无关紧要。
Kind of just assumed it didn't matter to you.
井
Well,
确实如此。
it did.
听着,兰迪。
Listen, Randy.
我非常感谢你来到这裡,真的。
I appreciate you coming here, really.
我觉得这很好...
I think it's good that...
你正试图改变事情,但是...
that you're trying to change things up, but...
这似乎不是正确的方法。
this just doesn't seem like the right way to do it.
我不明白这个。
I don't get this.
我真的不明白他。
And I really don't get him.
是的,我想我现在只是在一个奇怪的地方。
Yeah, I guess I'm just kind of in a weird place right now.
不开玩笑。
No kidding.
你正在花你的星期六在鳄鱼上粘亮片。
You're spending your Saturday gluing sequins on a crocodile.
怎麽样?
How's it going?
哦,看看你。该死的毕卡索。
Oh, look at you. Fucking Picasso.
这很好,兰迪。
That's pretty good, Randy.
你以后在做什麽?
What are you doing later?
呃。。。
Uh...
我刚刚开始轮班,所以...
I just started my shift, so...
所以,就像,如果我们今晚晚晚些时候回来,
So, like, if we came back later tonight,
你可能还在这裡?
you might still be here?
呃,我们可能应该开始了。
Uh, we should probably get going.
右?在所有这些孩子出现之前?
Right? Before all those kids show up?
对,孩子们。知道了,呃,孩子们来了。
Right, the kids. Got the, uh, kids coming.
右。
Right.
你继续保持良好的工作,是吗?
You keep up the good work, huh?
来吧,兰迪。
Come on, Randy.
呃,以后见,兰迪。
Uh, see you later, Randy.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
嗯......
Um...
是的,我会...
Yeah, I'll...
再见。
see you.
我相信她是个可爱的女孩,兰迪,
I'm sure she's a lovely girl, Randy,
但老实说,我认为她不值得大惊小怪。
but honestly, I don't think she's worth the fuss.
为什麽不呢?
Why not?
好吧,首先,她在购物中心工作。
Well, for starters, she works in a shopping mall.
那麽,购物中心有什麽问题?
Well, what's wrong with shopping malls?
哦,我不知道。他们只是化身
Oh, I don't know. They're just the embodiment
企业的贪婪和其他一切
of corporate greed and everything else
这在世界上是搞砸的。
that's fucked-up in the world.
嗯,我们从事速食工作。
Well, we work in fast food.
这不就是一回事吗?
Isn't that, like, the same thing?
不,不是。
No, it's not.
人们去速食店
People go to fast food places
“因为他们需要吃点东西。
'cause they need something to eat.
商场绝对没有用处。
A mall serves absolutely no purpose.
他们只是将各种形式的消费溷为一谈
They just lump together every form of consumption
变成一个巨大的,闪闪发光的,有空调的溷蛋。
into one giant, glittering, air-conditioned asshole.
此外,我不再从事速食工作了。
Besides, I don't work in fast food anymore.
那他妈的是什麽?- 那是我的手♥机♥。
What the fuck is that? - That's my cell phone.
说“妈妈”。是的,呃,我应该回答这个问题。
Says "Mom."Yeah, uh, I should answer that.
我认为这不是一个好主意。
I don't think that's a good idea.
不,我保证如果我不这样做,情况会更糟。
No, I promise it'll be much worse if I don't.
好。- 现在让它快。
Okay. - Now make it quick.
什麽?- 只是,这是为了预防。
What? - Just, it's for precaution.
毫米。
Mm.
嗨,妈妈。
Hi, Mom.
那是四环才捡起来,兰迪。
That was four rings before picking up, Randy.
电影精选列表