我不知道
I dunno.
两三年
Two, three years!
别难过 你做得很好 姑娘
Don't be sad. You've done good, girl.
回家吧 暴雨要来了
Go home. Your storm is coming.
我可不想让你等三年
Ah, I wasn't gonna make you wait the whole three.
算了 来吧 拿上金箍棒 我们…
Forget it. Come on. Grab Stick, and we'll--
金箍棒呢 -我别无选择
Where's Stick? -I had no choice.
他只需要借用一下 -借
He just needs to borrow it. -Borrow it?
你从哪弄来的 -龙王
Where did you get that? -The Dragon King just--
龙王
Dragon King?
我的村子快死了
My village is dying.
我的家人快死了
My family is dying.
龙王可以帮助他们
The Dragon King can help them.
我信任你 小琳 我救了你
I trusted you, Lin. I saved you.
我先救了你 然后我请你帮忙
I saved you first. And I asked for your help.
你说过 如果我想要什么 别问 尽管拿
You said if I want something, don't ask. Just take it.
这是你说的
That's what you said.
我必须这么做
I had to do it.
你好啊
Well, hello, you.
那根棍子是我的
That stick belongs to me!
小棍棍一时冲动
Stickipoo here had a momentary fling,
但现在他回家了
but now he's come home.
他是我今夜庆典的特别嘉宾
In fact, he'll be the guest of honor at my celebration tonight.
仅限受邀人士
Invite only.
感谢你的帮助 我的孩子
And a warm thanks to you for the help, my child.
告诉你的村庄 旱季结束了
Tell your village the drought is over.
都结束了
It's all over.
对你 你的村民 还有全世界
For you, your people, and the entire world!
全世界
The world?
不行 我们必须阻止他
No, we have to stop him.
你背叛了我 -我别无选择
You betrayed me! -I had no choice.
我们还是一家人 是吧 -我没有家人
We're still family, right? -I have no family.
我帮你夺回金箍棒 -帮我
I'll help you get Stick back. -Help me?
你 微不足道的小石子
You? An insignificant pebble?
这猴子独自行侠仗义
This monkey heroes alone!
我让你看看什么是疯狂
I'll show you crazy.
猴子
Monkey!
但他毁了我的家
But he destroyed my home.
王母 如果你阻止不了小猴子 掀翻你的屋顶…
Oh, Wangmu, if you can't stop a little monkey from smashing your roof--
上台了…
Coming to the stage…
终于开始了他统治世界的旅程…
To finally kick off his world domination tour…
他浮夸…
He's flashy.
他嚣张…
He's splashy.
更别说他急躁
But don't mention his rashy.
伸出你们的鱼鳍和触手 掌声有请…
Put your fins and tentacles together for…
龙王 -龙王
The Dragon King!
感觉疲惫不堪 很正常 在水底生活并不愉悦
相信我 我懂
我从出生起 就与皮肤病作斗争
这让我很难过 呜呼哀哉
当其他孩子看到我在阳光下
他们会说我是怪胎或葡萄干
所以我步步退后
永远活在水里
但后来我意识到
皮肤滋润没什么不对
我为什么要待在海底
永远是二流 对我鄙夷的
呼吸空气 陆地行走 晒太阳的生物低头
看我雄起 撕开天幕
用狂风暴雨席卷世界
我要淹没一切干燥的土地 低地和高地
他用狂风暴雨席卷世界
没错
Yes, I am!
多年来 邪恶的水底生物 一直在悉心谋划
看好了 好戏终于要上演
我用风雨吞噬世界 没人能否认我的力量
再也没有阳光 没有花朵
只有无穷无尽的暴雨
再也没有土拨鼠 没有蚯蚓
没有干燥的卷发
不再有岛屿 不再有国家
不会有人因为雨天取消活动
不再悲伤 不再哭泣
再也没有干等着面试结果的人
重复一遍
再也没有
看我雄起
撕开天幕
用狂风暴雨席卷世界
我是最强的龙
他没吹牛
不 我要用风雨吞噬世界
命运眷顾勇者
所以 我要掀起惊涛骇浪
让这灾难成为寻常
看我雄起
我们的国王会一统天下
撕开天幕
他让大雨倾盆
用风雨席卷
干燥的世界
你们好 陆地上的人类
Salutations, dry-landers!
谁想先溺死
Who wants the honor of drowning first?
嘿 脆皮 我的金箍棒呢
Flaky! - Huh? Where's my Stick?
我说了仅限受邀人士
I believe I said invite only!
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我是至高无上的龙王
I am the mighty Dragon King,
大洪水制♥造♥者 人类杀手
world-flooder, man-slayer--
猴子沙包
Monkey punching-bag!
住手 -耶
Stop it! -Yeah!
放马过来
Knock it off!
猴子
Monkey!
住手
Stop! Stop!
我知道了 去高地
I got ya. Head for high ground!
大家到山顶去
Everybody, get to the top of the hill!
别毁我的克隆了
Stop wrecking my clones!
猴子 你并不孤单 我可以帮你
Monkey! You're not alone. I can help you!
抓到了
Gotcha!
你为什么就是不死
Why won't you die?
我是神仙 笨蛋
I'm immortal, dummy!
怎么会
How?
那些桃子是假的
Those peaches were fake!
龙 -干吗
Dragon! - What?
殿下 -干吗
Your Majesty! -What?
放过我可怜的村子 我告诉你他的弱点
Spare my poor village, and I'll tell you his weakness.
同意
Agreed.
闪电 这是唯一能打败你的东西
Lightning. It's the only thing that can defeat him.
把他炸了 没人会想念他的
Fry him up. No one'll miss him.
加油
Jia you! Jia you!
金箍棒
Stick?
别又来一次
Oh no, not again!
我好想你
I missed you so much.
谢谢你的帮助 孩子
Thanks for the assist, child.
我不是你的助手
I'm not your assistant!
我是他的
I'm his.
什么
What?
这太扭曲了
This is so twisted!
对 就是这样 拧他
Yes! That's it! Wring him out!
猴子
Monkey?
好 金箍棒归你
Okay, you can have the stick!
我就周末有监护权如何
How about I get custody just on weekends?
我们被解雇了吗
Are we fired?
对 我们需要新工作了
Oh yeah, we need a new career.
你成功了 你打败了龙王…
You did it. You defeated the Dragon King--
美猴王所向披靡
Monkey King reigns supreme!
糟糕
Uh-oh.
先生 你…
Sir, you, uh…
怎么了
What is it now?
下一个就是你
You're next.
这太过分了
This has gone too far.
把绝望角给我
Hand me the Royal Horn of Desperation.
可是如来佛说让他找到自己的路
But the Buddha said to let him find his own way.
佛祖爱说谜语 没人知道他是什么意思
The Buddha speaks in riddles. No one understands him.
到此为止
This ends now!
猴子
Monkey!
你要独自度过你的永生
You shall spend your immortality alone,
反思你的罪行
reflecting on your crimes.
我的罪行
My crimes?
你们本可以接受我
You could have accepted me.
现在我要统治你们所有人
Now I will reign supreme over all of you!
猴子 住手
Monkey! Stop!
猴子
电影精选列表