Monkey!
猴子
Monkey! Monkey!
是我 我是小琳
It's me! It's Lin!
拜托了 停手吧
Please, you have to stop.
不 猴子
No, Monkey!
大闹天宫的大猴子是谁 美猴王
是我♥干♥的 我让这种事发生了
I did this. I let this happen.
如来佛祖
Buddha?
美猴王
谁能在这片土地上挥舞最大的棍子
拜托 他不邪恶
Please, he's not evil.
他内心很善良
He has goodness inside him.
他在乎
He does care.
那就帮他找到自己的路
Then help him find his way.
怎么回事
What's happening?
启迪他
Enlighten him.
什么 我要怎么做
What? But how do I do that?
美猴王 住手
Monkey King, stop!
哇
Oh, whoa.
美猴王 住手
Monkey King, stop!
佛祖
Buddha?
美猴王 是我以前的称号♥
Monkey King is my old title.
现在你要叫我大圣
You will address me as the Great Sage,
齐天大圣
equal of heaven!
我们要怎么让他知道 他不是宇宙的中心
How can we show him he's not the center of the universe?
我知道了
I got it!
我有个挑战 大圣
I have a challenge for you, Great Sage.
没兴趣 是什么
Not interested! What is it?
配得上你的挑战
Something worthy of you.
终极挑战
The ultimate challenge.
是什么
What gives?
如果你强大到能逃出我的掌心
If you are powerful enough to leap from my palm,
天庭就交给你来治理
the kingdom of heaven will be yours to rule.
等一下 他说什么
Hang on. What did he just say?
但如果你失败了
But if you fail,
你就要在人间苦修很久
you will do a long penance here on Earth.
拜托 太简单了
Please. Too easy!
我只要离开你的手掌
I just have to leave your hand?
没问题 但你很快就会觉得自己很蠢…
You're on, but you're gonna feel pretty foolish in about two sec…
筋斗云
Cloud jump!
我真的讨厌那只猴子
I really hate that monkey.
这是宇宙的边缘了 金箍棒
This is the edge of the universe, Stick!
我太厉害了
I rule!
对 我真的应该这样 为了证明我来过
Yeah, I totally should. Just to prove I was here.
现在我要留下另一个印记
Ha ha! And now to make my other mark.
别闹了 猴子
Stop that, Monkey.
齐天大圣
Uh, the Great Sage.
你没有离开我的手掌 美猴王 -什么
You never left my hand, Monkey King.
等一下… 不
Wait a second. No! No. No, no, no, no, no! No! No!
肯定是作弊 重来
Whatever just happened, that's cheating! Do-over!
可拉倒吧
Hard pass.
小石子 你应该在里面吗
Pebble? Are you even supposed to be in there?
绝对不该 是不是很棒
Absolutely not. Isn't it great?
你骗了我 不公平 二对一
You tricked me! Not fair! That's two against one.
对不起 只有这样才能帮到你
I'm sorry. This is the only way to help you.
停下 不
Stop! No, no, no, no, no! No!
不 金箍棒
No! Stick!
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
这就是我想要的
This is so exactly what I wanted to happen.
就说你会觉得自己愚蠢吧
Told you, you'd feel foolish. Ha ha.
美猴王
Monkey King,
你现在要开始冥想思过了
you are now on the path of meditation and self-reflection.
我是石头里蹦出来的
I was born from a rock, you know?
这是我的快乐老家 美猴王所向披靡
This is where I thrive! - Monkey King reigns supreme!
当你在虚空中醒来时
When you awake to nothingness,
就找到自己的路了
you will have found your way.
在虚空中醒来
Awake to nothingness.
不管那是什么意思
Whatever that means.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
他只是个寻找归属感的小猴子
He's just a little monkey looking for a place to belong.
美猴王的卷轴
The Monkey King's scroll
未完待续
is still to be written.
等他准备好了
When he is ready,
世界会需要他
the world will need him
正如世界需要你
as it has needed you.
嘿 小琳 我们的英雄今天要去哪里
Hey, Lin, where's our hero going today?
我日落前回来
I'll be back by sunset.
两杯超大奶茶
And two extra-large milk tea bobas.
想要蜂蜜吗 我亲手做的
Want honey with that? I made it myself.
我的天 我要如何在虚空中醒来
My gosh! How do I awaken to nothingness?
那是什么意思
What does that even mean?
冷静 耐心 谦卑
Be calm? Patient? Humble?
我是谦虚之王
I'm the king of being humble!
猴子
Monkey? Monkey.
走开 我在想办法报复你呢
Go away! I'm busy thinking of all the ways to get back at you.
冷静地想
Calmly.
我是在佛祖闭合你的山前 来和你道别的
I came to say goodbye before Buddha closes up your mountain.
哦 幸运的我
Oh, lucky me.
我知道你很生气 但你失控了
I know you're mad, but you were out of control.
好 不用你提醒我
Okay, you don't have to remind me.
对付所有神仙不是我最妙的点子
Taking on all the gods probably wasn't my best idea.
我真的搞砸了 不是吗
I really messed up, didn't I?
猴子 你从石头里出生
Monkey, you were born from a rock,
被所有人抛弃
abandoned by everyone.
众神恨你
Th-The gods hated you,
你想要的不过是被爱
and all you ever wanted was to be loved.
你确实被爱了
And you are!
你改变了我的人生
You changed my life.
我改变了世界 我们都有份
I made a difference. We both did.
我真的是你的头号♥粉丝
I really am your number one fan.
好吧 小石子确实能掀起巨浪
Well, I guess a little pebble did make a big wave.
有助攻
With an assist.
很好
Oh, that's good.
我成了你的助攻了
Me, your assistant?
好吧
Okay. Okay.
我们互相帮助
We helped each other.
我们并不孤独
Well, we didn't do it all alone.
金箍棒 兄弟 我好想你
Stick! Buddy! I missed you so much!
团队回来了
The team is back.
这就是再见了
I guess this is goodbye.
等等 不要走
Wait, don't go yet.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
我会想你的 猴子
I'll miss you, Monkey.
继续书写你的卷轴 小琳
Keep writing your scroll, Lin.
我会的
I will.
我信守诺言 做了大事
I kept my promise and did great things.
而猴子 我相信他很快就会出来的
And Monkey, I'm sure he'll be out in no time.
(500年后…)
猴子 妖怪肆虐
Monkey, demons run wild across the land.
佛祖派我们来释放你
The Buddha sent us to release you.
你准备好开启通往西天的旅程了吗
Are you ready to join our journey to the West?
我内心终于平静
I have awoken with peace in my heart,
你又想让我战斗了
and you wish for me to fight?
是的 不过…
Well, yes, but--
来吧 金箍棒 这个世界需要我们
Come on, Stick. The world needs us.
糟了
Huh? Oh no!
谁是人见人爱的帅气英雄
美猴王
谁让妖魔鬼怪闻风丧胆
美猴王
谁是骁勇善战 身材健硕的
无敌斗士
美猴王是也
谁是让人无处遁形的猴
美猴王
谁是受众人敬仰的猴
美猴王
谁是轻轻一跃就冲上云霄
不打败对手不罢休的猴
电影精选列表