你们不知廉耻
You have no honor.
糟糕 -首先 我要惩罚你
Uh-oh. First, I punish you.
然后 我要羞辱你
Then I shame you.
你无法羞辱我
You can't shame me.
我没有羞耻之心
I have no shame.
你也没有出口
And you have no exit.
别担心 我来搞定她
Don't worry, kid. I'll take care of her.
吃闪电吧 猩猩
Eat lightning, chimp!
仙丹 来吧
Immortality Elixir! Let's go!
一勺气 在那里 蓝色的罐子里
A spoonful of chi. There! The blue jar.
一勺气来了
A spoonful of chi coming up.
还有什么 -一滴月亮精华
What's next? - A drop of moon essence.
绿色的罐子 -坏猴子
The green jar. - Bad monkey!
在做了
On it.
我闪
Missed!
太好了
Yes!
对 没错 -还有呢
That's it. - What else?
最后一味 桃花蜜
Last one. Nectar of peach.
太好了
Yes! Um…
耶
Yes!
给你 -这会很痛
Here you go. - This is going to sting!
你自称神 我太失望了 扫兴
You call yourself a god? I'm so disappointed. What a bummer.
卡住了 我需要勺子 筷子 或…
Um, it's stuck! I-I need a spoon or chopsticks or--
金箍棒 帮帮她
Stick, help her.
完美
Perfect.
我成功了
I think I did it!
尝尝 -对
Taste this. - Right.
尝尝死亡
Taste death!
这就对了
That does it!
拳法不错 奶奶
Nice punch, Grandma!
你朋友现在没法保护你了
Your friend's not here to protect you now.
我们不是朋友 我是他的助理
Uh, we're not friends. I'm his assistant.
他的什么
His what?
我只是个小石子
I'm just a pebble.
我是为了他的金箍棒来的
I'm only after his stick.
我需要它来拯救我遭遇旱灾的村子
I need it to save my village from a drought.
小偷的助手也是小偷
So, the thief's assistant is also a thief.
拿着他的棍子滚吧 玉帝会送你回家的
Take his stick and go! The Jade Emperor will see you home.
你会对他做什么
What are you going to do to him?
那个自私的家伙根本不在乎你
That selfish creature doesn't care about you.
快跑
Run!
金箍棒 你在哪里
Ha ha! Stick, where are you?
回来受虐了 猴子 -糟糕
Back for more, Monkey? -Uh-oh.
不要回头
Don't look back! Don't look back! Don't look back.
这次不行
No, not this time.
再见 凡人
Goodbye, mortal.
半凡人
Half-mortal.
你不会认为你有资格在我们仙界
You couldn't possibly think you were worthy to take your place here
占有一席之地吧
amongst us Immortal Ones.
真好玩
That was fun.
猴子
Monkey!
什么
What?
我最喜欢听别人说我不能做什么了
I love it when people tell me what I can't do.
哇
Whoa!
我的闪电让你更强
My lightning makes you stronger?
我是不死之身
I'm immortal!
而且巨大
And huge!
我是你们的一员了
I'm one of you now.
你永远不是
You will never be one of us!
猴子 -有谁能阻止我
Monkey! -Who's gonna stop me?
我召唤众仙
I summon the Immortal Ones!
我已经来了 -他们来了 我们得离开这里
I'm already here! - They're coming! We gotta get out of here!
他们能怎么样 我死不了
What are they gonna do? I can't die.
有远比死亡更可怕的命运
There are fates far worse than death.
我们真的该走了
We really should go now.
放马过来
Bring 'em on!
我是神
I am a god.
猴子 -干吗 我很忙
Monkey! -What? I'm busy!
打赌你抓不到我
Bet you can't catch me.
美猴王
Monkey King!
他来了
He's coming. He's coming. He's coming.
他不会来了
He's not coming!
他回来找我了
You came back for me.
你怎么了 -你回来找我了
What's your deal? -You came back for me!
我本可以打败那个老太太
I so could've beaten that old lady.
但你没有 因为你在乎 -不
But you didn't because you care. -No.
承认吧 你在乎 -不
Admit it. You care. Say it. -No!
说“我在乎” -永远不
Say, "I care." -Never.
承认吧 -我不承认
Come on, admit it! -I admit nothing!
他很关心我
He so cares about me.
我知道
I know!
他表现出 “我们不是家人 你是个小石子”
He was all like, "We're not family. You're a tiny pebble."
然后他救了我
And then he saves me!
你俩说完了吗 我要去天宫了
Are you two done? 'Cause I got to get to the Jade Palace.
做什么 -打败所有神仙
To do what? -Defeat all the Immortal Ones.
然后我会成为他们的统治者 天庭的新王
Then I'll become their ruler, the new king of heaven.
等等 你确定吗 听起来有点疯狂
Wait. Are you sure? Sounds kinda crazy.
对 美猴王做什么都是惊天动地
Yep! Whatever the Monkey King does, he does big!
你不会停下来吗 -除非我死了
And you won't ever stop? -Not until the day I die.
那是 -永不 我是不死之身
Which is? -Never! I'm immortal!
我对新挑战的渴望永远不会结束
My thirst for new challenges will never end.
我永远不会满足 永远不会知足
I'll never be satisfied. I'll never be fulfilled.
我一说出口就感觉非常可悲
Which, when I say it out loud, sounds incredibly depressing.
哇 我是不是诅咒了自己
Wow! Did I just curse myself?
也许打败所有人不是答案
Maybe defeating everyone isn't always the answer.
也许你可以通过帮助别人
Maybe you'd find happiness by,
找到幸福
I don't know, helping other people?
也许这是你的新路线
That could be your new, uh, path.
假设你把金箍棒借出去 拯救受灾的村庄…
Say you could save a starving village by lending out the stick for--
我的金箍棒 好吧
My stick? Okay.
不如我把尾巴扯下来送人 摆脱
How about I rip off my tail and give that away too? I mean, come on.
你可以救很多人的性命
You could save the lives of so many.
可拉倒吧
Hard pass.
我和金箍棒有更重要的使命
Me and Stick are meant for way bigger things.
你想要幸福 就去帮助别人
You wanna be happy, you help people.
你可以做大事
You can do great things.
我只是凡人
I'm just a mortal.
你是我认识的唯一在一天内 闯入天庭和地府的凡人
You're the only mortal I know who's gone to hell and heaven in one day.
那不是我的成就 是你的
That wasn't my accomplishment. That was you.
我们在地府的时候 我读了我的卷轴
When we were in hell, I read my scroll.
上面写着“小琳 普通的农家女孩”
It said, "Lin, common peasant girl."
“希望有所作为 从来没有”
"Tried to make a difference. Never did."
一定是这样的结局吗
Does it have to end that way?
我不知道 谁是小琳
I don't know. Who's Lin?
我是小琳
I'm Lin.
哦 小琳 我是美猴王 幸会
Oh! Hey, Lin. Monkey King. Nice to meet ya.
幸会
Pleasure.
振作点 小琳 没人觉得我能有所作为 对吧
Buck up, Lin. No one thought I could make a difference, right?
看看我 原创的野猴子
But now look at me. The original outsider.
完全的不死之身
Fully immortal!
不要让任何人
So don't let anyone,
上帝 妖怪 老猴子
god, demon, old monkeys,
挑战你 拦住你的路
challenge you or stand in your way.
你想要什么
You want something,
不用问
don't ask.
直接取
Just take it.
我有个挑战 -说
I've got a challenge. -Go on.
很大的挑战 -我在听
It's a big one. -I'm listening.
你觉得长生不老的猴子 在水里憋气多久
How long do you think an immortal monkey can hold his breath under that water?
有意思
Interesting.
电影精选列表