是那个猴子
With the best style.
对 他把你用来控制世界的东西顺走了
Yeah. And he swiped the one thing you need to take over the world.
真厉害啊
What a guy!
还有其他意见吗 友好的反馈
Any other comments? Input? Friendly feedback?
我没有 -没有
Not me. -Mm-mm. Nope.
没有 那就给我放洗澡水
No? Then draw me a bath!
野猴子回来了
The outsider's back.
他没有死 他拿到了武器
He didn't die. - He got a weapon.
他拿了根棍子
He got a stick.
我们可以的 对吧
We can do this, right?
等等 什么叫“等等”
Hold on? What do you mean "hold on"?
哇
Wow!
你在这里看着
Stay here and keep a lookout.
等一下
Just hang on.
我已经很快了
I am hurrying.
你这么聪明 你来啊
If you're so smart, you do it.
金箍棒 你在哪里
Stick, where are you?
不是那边
Not that way!
等等 你在干什么
Wait! What are you doing?
猴子 -你激怒它了
Monkey. -You're just making it angrier.
住手 金箍棒
Stop, Stick!
回来 金箍棒
Come back, Stick!
哦耶 太棒了 我明白了
Oh yeah! Awesome. I get it now.
挥手告别小猫咪
Wave bye-bye to the nice kitty.
什么
What?
坏猫咪
Bad kitty god! Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!
美猴王
Monkey King! Monkey King!
“美猴王” 很好
"Monkey King"! Yes.
我喜欢 听着不错
I like it. Has a nice ring to it.
终极英雄的终极武器
The ultimate weapon for the ultimate hero!
可笑
Absurd!
你是个小石子儿 记得吗
You're a tiny pebble, remember?
他不爱你们
He doesn't love you.
他只是想让你们爱他
He just wants you to love him!
你绝不会成为我们中的一员
You'll never be one of us.
你是个自私又叛逆的傻瓜
You're a selfish, rebellious fool,
会孤独终老
who will end up all alone.
我不孤独 我有我的金箍棒
I'm not alone. I have my Stick.
那把武器该为神仙所用
That weapon should be wielded by one of the Immortal Ones.
等等 你是说 我应该是神仙
So wait. You're saying I should be an Immortal One?
什么 不 -有意思
What? No! -Ah, that's interesting.
他们在上面想做什么做什么 对吧 我也这样
They do whatever they want up there, right? That's me.
没有规矩 也是我
No rules. Me again.
最好的武器 那就是我们了
Best weapons? Uh-huh. Very much us.
你说得对 我不属于这里
You're right. I don't belong here.
我属于他们
I belong with them!
美猴王
Monkey King!
他们永远不会接受你这样的人
They'd never accept the likes of you.
我打败了妖怪
I conquered a demon.
你得打败一百个妖怪 他们才会抬眼看看你
You'd have to defeat a hundred demons to even get their attention.
是啊 你说得对
Oh yeah. I suppose you're right.
我当然是对的
Of course I'm right.
我要打败一百个妖怪
One hundred demons coming up!
糟糕
Uh-oh. Agh!
谁是人见人爱的帅气英雄
美猴王
谁让妖魔鬼怪闻风丧胆
美猴王
谁是骁勇善战 身材健硕的
无敌斗士
是美猴王
谁是让人无处遁形的猴
美猴王
谁是受众人敬仰的猴
美猴王
谁是轻轻一跃就冲上云霄
不打败对手不罢休的猴
没错 是美猴王
打倒了99个妖怪 还剩一个
Ninety-nine demons down. One to go.
嘿 英雄来了
Hey, hero here.
千载难逢的英雄见面会
Once-in-a-lifetime hero meetup.
大家都去哪里了
Where is everyone?
有人需要英雄吗
Anyone need a hero?
走开 -它会听见的
Go away! - Leave us alone!
离我们远点 -你会害死我们
You'll get us killed!
我是美猴王
Name's Monkey King.
又名救世猿 又名传奇猎魔人
AKA the Simian Savior. AKA the Legendary Demon Slayer.
还有金箍棒
And Stick.
我们的绝技包括棍法 拳法
Our amazing skills include pole-fighting, punching,
踢腿 踢腿棍法混合 配合或不配合金箍棒的二连踢
kicking, a kick-pole punch combo, the double-kick with or without Stick,
还有最受欢迎的假踢转棍
or the ever-popular fake kick with a spinning pole.
美猴王
Monkey King?
我从来没有听说过
I've never heard of you.
我也没听说过
Well, I've never heard of you either.
这个村子需要神仙
This village needs one of the Immortal Ones.
不是耍花棍的猴子
Not a monkey with a fancy stick.
这垃圾场也算村子 拜托
This dump counts as a village? Come on!
他只会让情况更糟
He's just gonna make it worse. - Get rid of him.
赶他走 -谢谢你跑一趟
Well, thanks for stopping by.
我觉得你们不懂我有多…
I don't think you're getting how great I am--
他是真的厉害 当代传奇
He's the real deal, folks. A living legend.
我是吗 我当然是了
I am? I mean, of course I am.
如果你们被妖怪所困 找他就对了
If you've got a demon situation, this is your guy.
你从哪里来的 孩子
Where did you even come from, kid?
我从没见过她 我是村长夫人
I've never seen her before, and I'm the mayor's wife.
我认识所有人
I know everyone!
你要是不想被妖怪当成饺子吃 最好赶紧认识我们
You'd better get to know us. Unless you wanna be demon dumplings.
好 悄悄话时间
Okay. Whisper time.
也许妖怪会吃掉猴子
Maybe the demon will eat the monkey.
就不来烦我们了
And leave us alone.
不管怎样我们都有好处
Either way, we win.
我喜欢 解散
Oh, I like it. Break!
英勇的斗士
Brave warrior.
我可怜的孩子被绑♥架♥了
My poor, dear child was just kidnapped.
每个雨季 可怕的火怪都会降临…
Every rainy season, the horrible fire beast descends--
火怪 那就凑满一百个妖怪了
Fire beast? That'll be a hundred demons.
我加入 好了 绝望的农民
I'm in. Okay, desperate peasants.
他要去哪里
Where's he going?
我们来谈谈我的升仙大典 -升仙大典
Let's talk about my ascension ceremony. -Ascension ceremony?
你的什么 -我的胜利派对
Your what? -My big victory party.
不然神仙怎么会知道何时来迎接我
How else will the Immortal Ones know it's time to come get me?
好 我需要一个35人的乐团 -不
Okay, I'll need a 35-piece orchestra. -No!
百人舞龙表演 -没有舞蹈
A 100-person dragon dance. -No dancing.
还有一场盛大的烟花表演
And a huge fireworks extravaganza.
我的烟花 太贵了
My fireworks? Too expensive.
很不幸 我们的村子不过是个贫穷的水稻村
Unfortunately, ours is but a poor rice-farming village.
对 很穷
Yeah, poor.
真是侮辱人 美猴王 我们走
How insulting. Come on, King. We're walking.
拦下他们
Stop them!
拜托 你和你的助理能不能再考虑一下
Please, won't you and your assistant reconsider?
助理 我不认识这个人 你是谁
Assistant? I don't know this person. Who are you?
我是你的头号♥粉丝
Only your number one fan.
他打败了白骨精
I mean, this guy took down the white bone demon,
红骨精 还有其他颜色的骨精
the red bone demon, and the bone demon of no specific color.
我们可以歌♥颂你 我为你做个盛大的演讲
We could sing songs about you, and I'll give you a grand speech.
然后呢 -用你的名字命名一条街
And? -Uh, name a street after you?
然后呢
And? -And?
一大块闪亮的实心铜章
Oh, oh, oh, oh, a big, fat shiny medal of solid brass.
那能让他们开开眼 好 然后呢 我的同伴有啥好处
Ooh, that will impress 'em. Okay. Next up. What's in it for my trusty companion?
这个女孩 -不 我神奇的金箍棒
The girl? -No! My wondrous stick.
他有什么好处
What's in it for him?
它想要什么 -你想要什么
Um, what does it want? What do you want?
一把吉他
A guitar.
但你的金箍棒弹不了吉他
But your stick can't play the guitar.
还有十节免费吉他课
And ten free guitar lessons.
成交
Um, done?
成交
Done.
电影精选列表