那是哪里
Where's that?
可能要花点时间
This could take a while.
我给你五分钟
And I will give you five minutes.
这猴子疯了
This monkey's insane.
是吗
Oh really?
他乱打架 侮辱众神
He gets in fights, insults the gods.
他从地府偷了本书 对了 我有提到吗 我们下地狱了
He just stole a book from hell! Oh yeah, did I mention? We went to hell!
好了 甜心 我们说话别这么冲 行吗
Okay, let's bring the sass down to, like, a four, okay, sweetheart?
我坚持不了了 我做不到
I can't keep this up. I can't do this.
亲爱的 我们说好了
Listen, honey, we made a deal.
现在没有退路了
There's no backing out now.
你忘了吗
Or did you forget?
我记得
I remember.
我求求你 神龙
I beseech you, divine dragon.
结束我们的痛苦
End our suffering.
我们的农作物快死了
Our crops are dying.
可以请你给我们一场暴雨吗
Could you please grace us with a rainstorm?
我们等好久了
We've been searching forever!
什么
What?
为什么通缉令海报没用
Why aren't the "wanted" posters working?
但我们到处张贴了 殿下 那里就有一张
But we put them up everywhere, Your Grace. There's one.
这是什么
What is this?
我让你画猴子 笨蛋
I told you to draw the monkey, you dimwit!
但是 殿下 猴子比棍子难画多了
But, sire, monkeys are so much harder to draw than sticks.
不 等等 -搞什…
No, wait, wait! - What the--
尊敬的龙王陛下 谢谢你回应我的呼唤
Divine Master of Weather. Thank you for answering my call.
你这小小的凡人 怎敢对龙王大人说话
How dare you, a mere mortal, speak to his lordship.
移开视线 -对不起
Avert your eyes. - My apologies.
我们这里没有食物 没有水
We have no food here. No water.
你能给我们一场雨吗
Could you please, please send us rain?
你真是个放肆的小屁孩
Well, aren't you a presumptuous little snack.
求你等一等
Wait, please!
我什么都愿意做 你一定有需要 助理 仆人
I'll do anything. You must need something. An assistant. A servant.
人类仆人
A human servant?
他已经有两位非常可靠的顾问
He already has two perfectly good and trusted advisors.
我们为他搬浴缸
We carry his tub.
不 但也许我们的猴子需要
No! No. But perhaps our monkey would.
猴子
Monkey?
你会为我撒谎吗 做脏事
Would you lie for me? Get your paws dirty?
你得有心机 恶毒 狡猾
You'll have to be manipulative, vicious, and cunning.
你可以吗 可口的小甜甜
Do you have that in you, you scrumptious, sweet little thing?
因为当你和我做交易
Because when you make a deal with me,
就得做到底 不然…
you follow through or…
等待你的就是干裂的嘴唇
It's chapped lips for you!
笨保 他会吃了她
Benbo, he eats her.
哦 没错
Oh! Yeah, that too.
好 我接受
Okay. I accept.
跟某只猴子交朋友 赢得他的信任 偷走他的金箍棒
Befriend a certain monkey, earn his trust, and take his stick.
等我把它拿到手了
When it's in my possession,
你急就会下雨了
you'll get your rain.
他从不让金箍棒离开他的视线
He never lets the stick out of his sight.
我越早得到它
The sooner it's in my grip,
你们就越早得到雨滴
the faster you'll get your drip, drip, drip.
现在他让我在这本偷来的书里
Well, now he's got me searching this stolen book
找到某个永生果园
for some Orchard of Everlasting Life.
他还想加入众仙行列
He's still trying to join the Immortal Ones?
真是个傻瓜
What a fool.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
他现在想要蟠桃 对吧
Hm. He wants an enchanted peach now, does he?
我们就演场戏 给他一个桃子
Oh, well, I'll just have to put on a little show and give him one.
你只要让他到那里就行
All you need to worry about is getting him there.
你确定这是去蟠桃园的路
You sure this is the right way to get to that fancy peach orchard?
绝对没错
Yeah, definitely.
你必须跑到最快速度
Woo-hoo! - Do you have to go top speed?
这个 拜托
This? Ha! Please.
我给你看看最快速度 -不 我…
I'll show you top speed. -No, no, no. I--
嘿
Hey!
我的私人助理必须沉浸在当下
Now, any personal assistant of mine really needs to be in the moment.
对
Yeah, yeah.
你要集中注意一 更有觉察力
You need to be more focused and pay better attention.
我得知道 你会一直支持我
I need to know you'll always have my back.
猴子
Monkey!
他回来了
He's coming back. He's coming back.
我的鞋子闪闪发光
And my shoes perfectly shined.
他不会再回来了
He's not coming back!
我最看重的是对细节的关注
It's the attention to detail that I value most.
下一站去哪里 山丘 沙漠
Where to next? The hills? The desert?
天啊
Aw, man!
树
Trees.
好多树
So many trees.
我本可以在我的村子平静地死去
I could've died peacefully in my village, but, no!
离奇死亡倒霉鬼地狱 我来了
Chamber of Ridiculous Deaths, here I come.
谁是人见人爱的帅气英雄
美猴王
Man,
朗朗上口
that's really catchy.
救命
Help!
她在哪里
Where is she?
你来了
Oh, there you are.
你有没有听到我给你的绩效评估
Did you hear any of my performance evaluation?
你疯了
You are crazy!
而且很帅
And handsome.
如果你要批评我 公平一点
If you're gonna be critical, be fair.
各就各位
Places, everyone. Places!
快上台了
Almost showtime.
给我嗡嗡嗡 八保 嗡嗡嗡
Buzz for me, Babbo. Buzz!
必须吗 殿下
Must I, sire?
来 相信自己
Come on. Sell it.
看看我的小毒刺
Look at my little stinger!
我很可爱
I'm adorable!
八保 别演过了
All right, Benbo, less is more.
他不会信的
He's never gonna buy this.
这看起来像真正的蟠桃园吗
Does this look like an enchanted peach garden?
如果你相信 你的观众也会相信 这是新台词
If you believe it, so will your audience. Here are the new sides.
别抢彼此的台词 把现场控制住
Try not to step on each other's lines. Keep the scene contained.
我只有时间给一棵树下毒
I only had time to poison one tree.
毒只需要几分钟就能让他毙命
The toxin should take only a few moments to knock him out cold.
记住 灯光下的树上有他该咬的桃子
Remember, the tree in the light has the peach he should bite.
若是藏在夜幕里 就不是正确的果子 懂了吗
If it's hidden by night, then the fruit isn't right. Got it?
好 灯光下的树上…
Okay. If the tree is in light, then, um, uh…
…有他该咬的桃子 -对 绝对不是那棵树
It's the peach he should bite. -Oh yeah. So definitely not that tree.
就是那棵树
Yes, exactly that tree.
但那棵树不是白色的 更像是棕色的
But that tree's not white. It's more of a brown.
不是看颜色
No, not the color!
我为你点亮 看见没
I lit it up for you. See?
还是没有
Still nothing?
所以是颗发光的树
So, it's a glowing tree?
没错 哇
Exactly. Wow.
等猴子晕过去 我会拿走金箍棒…
And once the monkey passes out, I'll grab the stick and--
他们来了
Oh, here they come.
大家都回到原点 站在标记上 玩得开心
Everybody back to one. Hit your marks. And let's have some fun out there.
起来啦
Whoopsie-daisy!
这棵 不 那棵
This one? No. That one.
这个桃园看起来有点破旧 你确定这…
Ugh. This peach grove looks kinda shabby. Are you sure this is--
对 只要咬一口桃子 你就能长生不老了
Oh yeah. One bite of the magical fruit, and you get full immortality.
请看这个魔法花♥园♥
充满自然魔力
这就是蟠桃园
我们是魔法守护者
以及蟠桃园的传粉者
这绝对是真实的
我说不出为啥 但我喜欢他们
I don't know why, but I like these guys.
没错
Oh yeah, totally.
帅气的毛茸茸的陌生人
我们是永生花蜜的
守护者
电影精选列表