我们保证不会有危险
所以吃个毒桃子
我是说 最多汁的桃子在那颗发光的树上
希望如此
退后
Stand back.
我没有什么特别的感觉
I'm not feeling anything special.
我看起来永生了吗
Hey, do I look immortal?
嗯… -也许是这棵树
Hm, well-- -Or maybe it's the tree over here.
太荒谬了 灯光下的树上有最多汁…
That's ridiculous. The one in the light has the juiciest--
按剧本来
Stick to the pages!
也许是黑暗中的这棵树上 有最美味的
Maybe it's this tree. The one in the dark. That's the most delicious.
等等 让我看看
Hold it. Let me check.
不 绝对没有那棵树上的多汁…
Nope. Definitely not as juicy as the one--
黑暗中的树…
The tree in the dark…
这棵怎么了
Uh, what's wrong with this one?
…有最美味的树皮
…has the tastiest bark.
看起来很可疑
That seems suspicious.
不 这肯定是对的树
No, no, no, no. This is definitely the right tree.
吃吧 -不 你吃
Eat it. -No, you eat it.
不 你吃 -别来即兴表演
No, you eat it. -No improv.
你先吃 -你吃
You eat it first. -You eat it.
你吃 不 -来 吃吧 好吃
You eat it. - Come on. Just eat it. Yum.
不如同时吃
How about at the same time?
好吧 长生不老 我来了
Fine. Immortality, here I come.
什么感觉都没有
I don't feel anything.
什么
What?
等等 也许我有
Oh, wait. Maybe I do.
我感觉很好
I feel good!
我也是
Me too!
或许我们该坐下
Maybe you should just sit down.
喂 滚开 女士 管好自己的…
Hey! Buzz off, lady, and mind your own…
蜂蜡
Beeswax?
不 蜂蜡
No! Beeswax.
下台吧 我来了 金箍棒 非常感谢
Clear the stage. I'll take that stick. Thank you very much.
嘿 我认识你
Hey, I know you.
你的皮肤很干净 你好美
Oh, your skin's all cleared up. You are gorgy!
倾国倾城
You must be from the Dang Dynasty!
嘿 你得尝尝这些桃子
Hey, hey, you gotta try these peaches, man.
你这个白♥痴♥
You idiot!
你难道不知道这些
Don't you realize what's in those
美味 令人垂涎欲滴的…
yummy, mouth-watering…
谁想和我一起泡澡
Who wants to take a bath with me?
我
I do!
耶
Yay!
我们和龙泡热水澡咯
We're hot-tubbing with the dragon!
大家都要疯了
Everyone's gonna get crazy!
天啊
Oh man!
我爱他们
I loved those guys!
都是好人
Those… Those are good people.
但你们两个是我最好的朋友
But the two of you are my best friends.
不 我们不是朋友
No. No, no, no, no. We're not friends.
我们三个是一家人
The three of us, we're family.
刚才怎么了
What just… What just happened?
龙
Dra… Uh, Dragon?
猴子
Monkey?
你醒了
You awake?
等等
Wait!
桃子有用吗 我现在长生不老了吗
Did the peaches work? Am I fully immortal now?
把我的头敲下来 -什么
Knock my head off. -What?
拿金箍棒打我的脸 没关系 来吧
Take my stick and whack me in the face. It's all right. Come on, come on. Do it.
我不会有感觉的
I won't even feel it.
好吧 我自己来 懦夫
Fine. I'll do it myself, wuss.
好痛
Ow!
那些桃子有问题
Those peaches were defective.
也许过季了 -什么 我们的任务失败了 金箍棒
Maybe they're out of season. -What? Our quest has failed, Stick.
你还是半仙
You're still half-immortal.
我做事不能只做一半
I don't do half-things.
是 我注意到了
Yeah, I noticed.
有个老头曾告诉我 我做不成很多事
This old geezer once told me all the things I couldn't do.
说我会孤独终老
That I'd wind up alone.
对 “你会一事无成”
Yeah. "You'll never amount to anything."
我在老家常常听到
I heard that all the time back home.
哇
Wow.
希望我能有同感
Wish I could relate.
谢谢你的帮忙
Well, thanks for your help.
基本都是我在做 -你要走了
I mean, it was mostly me. -You're leaving?
很高兴认识你 小姑娘 -不
It was nice knowing you, little girl. -But no!
别走 你说我们是一家人
Don't go. You said we were family.
我没有 听起来不像我说的话 -你说了
No, I didn't. Doesn't sound like me. -You did.
你说的 -是桃子在说话
Well, you said it. -That was just the peaches talking.
但是你答应过我要做大事 我们不能放弃
But you promised we'd do big things. We can't give up now.
“我们” “我们”是谁
"We"? Who's this "we"?
我还是要加入众仙行列 不和你一起
I'm still gonna join the Immortal Ones. Just not with you.
你知道吗 我开始怀疑那不是真正的蟠桃园
You know what? I'm starting to think that wasn't even the real peach orchard.
什么
What?
你觉得我是故意带你走错地方
You think I… I deliberately brought you to the wrong place?
像是某种陷阱
L-L-Like some sort of… Like some sort of trap?
你是说我骗了你
You're saying I lied to you?
我不是没有这个意思
I'm not not saying it.
你知道吗 走吧 你太自私了
You know what? Go ahead. Walk away. You're so selfish.
你只在乎自己
You only care about yourself.
其他人都不会在乎 -因为你不给他们机会
Well, no one else will. -Ugh! 'Cause you won't let them.
总有一天 你会孤身一人
Someday, you really will end up all alone.
你在胡说什么
What are you yapping on about?
那是谁 助理 上面写了什么
Who's that? Assistant, what does it say?
“长生不老的权威 皇家法师王母
"An authority on everlasting life, the royal sorceress, Wangmu,
经常在她的实验室调配长生不老药”
can often be found in her laboratory brewing her famous Elixir of Immortality."
有戏了 喝一口 他们就得接受我
We're back in the game! One sip and they'll have to accept me.
加油 金箍棒
Way to go, Stick!
你也是 小石子 我们还等什么
You too, Pebble. What are we waiting for?
但那是在天庭 -美猴王所向披靡
But that's in heaven. -Monkey King reigns supreme!
那是凌霄宝殿吗
Is that the Jade Palace?
当然
Absolutely.
什么…
What the--
她在那儿
There she is.
王母娘娘 天庭的皇后
Wangmu. The queen of heaven.
随便吧 我们去给我拿到永生药吧
Yeah, whatever. Let's go make me immortal.
锁住了
Locked.
不 猴子
No. No, no, no! Monkey!
这房♥间里肯定有长生不老药的配料
Somewhere in this room are the ingredients for making the Elixir of Immortality.
看来我得尝尝一切了 -不 等等
Guess I'll just have to taste everything. -No. No. Wait.
我们首先需要的是… -啥也没有
First thing we need is-- -Here goes nothing.
嘿 别喝
Hey, don't drink that.
我只是闻闻 -别闻任何东西
I'm just smelling it. - Don't smell anything.
猴子
Uh, Monkey?
喂
Hey!
好吧 小琳 你可以的
Okay, Lin. You got this.
不要回头
Don't look back. Don't look back. Don't… look… back.
你只是一只害怕的小猴子
Aw, you're just a scared little monkey.
没有朋友 没有家人
No friends. No family.
孤零零的
You are alone.
抱歉 猴子
Sorry, Monkey.
我不能再胡闹了
I can't fool around anymore.
我的家人都指望着我
My people are counting on me.
天啊 你为什么要把这里搞成这样
Oh! Agh! -Gee, why'd you trash this place?
我们是客人 放尊重点
We're guests here. Show a little respect.
长生不老药呢 拜托 我给你钱不是让你胡闹的
Immortality Elixir? Hello? Come on. I'm not paying you to goof around.
对啊
Yeah.
我们不是真的要付她钱吧
We're not actually paying her, are we?
对 第一味药是…
Right. The first ingredient is…
这里 一小撮即刻报应
There. A pinch of instant karma.
开始搅拌 -偷老太太的东西
Get mixing. - Stealing from an old lady?
电影精选列表