She doesn't want us to be together.
誰?
Who?
派克,誰?
Parker, who?
他無法擺脫她
He couldn't get away from her
我認為我們也不能。
and I don't think we can either.
拿起我的錢包。
Grab my pocketbook.
我把它放在床上。-我們正在搬家。
I left it on the bed. -We're moving.
我們要離開這個該死的房♥子了。
We're leaving this fucking house.
我們得到了地獄
We are getting the hell
離開這裡。-她會找到我們的。
outta here. -She'll just find us.
我們要拿回我們的錢,我們要離開
We're gonna get our money back and we are leaving
這該死的房♥子。
this fucking house.
你的錢。
Your money.
沒有。不。
No. No.
不。停。
No. Stop.
請。停。
Please. Stop.
您不必這樣做。
You don't have to do this.
你沒有——噓。
You don't--shh.
你可以擁有我,好嗎?
You can have me, okay?
你可以擁有我。
You can have me.
[緩慢沉思的音樂播放]
[slow brooding music playing]
我永遠不會離開你。
I'll never leave you.
只是不要傷害她。
Just don't hurt her.
我從來不想傷害任何人。
I never wanted to hurt anyone.
我只想要你。
I just want you.
你有我。
You have me.
派克?
Parker?
不!
No!
嗨。留言
Hi. Leave a message
但不要太久。
but not too long.
嗨,媽媽。我只是在辦理登機手續。
Hi, Mom. I'm just checking in.
只要有機會就給我打電話,好嗎?
Just give me a call whenever you get a chance, okay?
讓我們在片場得到額外的演員。
Let's get the extras on the set.
臨時演員,這樣。最後的樣子!
Extras, this way. Last looks!
你聯繫到了派克布魯克斯。
You reached Parker Brooks.
請留言。
Please leave a message.
是嗎?
Yes?
你好。你是多蘿西嗎?
Hi. Are you Dorothy?
啊,伍德拉夫家的房♥子一直是最受歡迎的。
Ah, the Woodruff's house has always been a favorite.
真正的安妮女王。
True Queen Anne.
他們稱它為天使飛行中的房♥子。
They called it the house from Angels Flight.
為什麼選擇天使飛行?
Why Angels Flight?
因為那是它建造的地方,
Because that's where it was built,
在天使飛行的頂部。
on the top of Angels Flight.
然後他們移動了它。
And then they moved it.
所以他們真的搬家了?
So they really moved the house?
嗯。1901年,他們使用役馬。
Uh-hmm. In 1901, they used draft horses.
那時,人們搬家是很常見的。
Back then, it was very common for people to move their homes.
你知道他們為什麼移動它嗎?
Do you know why they moved it?
嗯。
Uh-hmm.
油。
Oil.
他們在物業上發現了石油。
They found oil on the property.
突然,只有巨大的石油井架
And suddenly, there were just huge oil derricks
到處如雨後春筍般湧現。
sprung up everywhere.
看。這是最後一張照片
Look. This is the last photo
那是在他們搬家之前從房♥子里拿走的。
that was taken of the house before they moved.
老威廉只是厭倦了風景。
Old William just got fed up with the view.
我想這是因為一個叫麗蓓嘉的女人。
I think it was because of a woman named Rebecca.
你知道她是誰嗎?
Do you know who she was?
哦,他們寫了很多關於她的文章。
Oh, they wrote a lot of articles about her.
她是個孤兒。
She was an orphan.
她在你旁邊的房♥子里長大。
She was raised in the house next to you.
她有一半墨西哥血統
She was half-Mexican
或美洲原住民。
or Native American.
這可能就是她被拋棄的原因
It's probably why she was abandoned
首先。可憐的東西。
in the first place. Poor thing.
她真的是她那個時代的受害者。
She was really a victim of her time.
一個陷入困境的年輕未婚女子,
A young, unmarried woman in trouble,
他們過去就是這麼說的。
that's how they used to say it.
她懷孕了。-嗯嗯。
She was pregnant. -Uh-hmm.
但她設法隱藏了它,直到她流產或,
But she managed to hide it until she miscarried or,
很有可能,她只是流產了自己。
in all probability, she just aborted herself.
他們在垃圾焚燒爐中發現了遺骸。
They found the remains in the garbage incinerator.
然後她自殺了。
And then she committed suicide.
要知道,報紙總是喜歡好的醜聞。
You know, the newspapers always love a good scandal.
有傳言說威廉·伍德拉夫
There were rumors that William Woodruff
是父親。
was the father.
而且她是情婦。
And that she was the mistress.
但我就是從來不相信。-他們對我們撒謊。
But I just never believed it. -They lied to us.
對不起?-他們必須告訴你
I'm sorry? -They have to tell you
壞事發生了。要不然的話,我——
bad things happen. Or else, I--
嗯。
Hmm.
我永遠不會買房♥子。
I never would have bought the house.
哦,這沒有發生在你家。
Oh, this didn't happen at your house.
不。我說的是謀殺案!
No. I'm talking about the murders!
謀殺案?-是的。
The murders? -Yes.
他的妻子,他的女兒。
His wife, his daughter.
哦,親愛的,
Oh, honey,
你家從來沒有發生過這樣的事情。
nothing like that ever happened at your house.
我的意思是,伍德拉夫一家活得很老,
I mean, the Woodruffs lived to be quite old,
我真的看到了女兒。
and I actually saw the daughter.
大約30年前,她來看我。
She came to visit me about 30 years ago.
她已經80多歲了。
She was in her 80s.
她是一個非常可愛的女人。
She was a very lovely woman.
你沒事吧?
Are you all right?
我......
I'm...
對不起。我得走了。
I'm sorry. I have to go.
哦,順便說一下。
Oh, by the way.
你陷害了嗎?
Did you frame it?
麗蓓嘉的盤子照片。
The plate photo of Rebecca.
它非常脆弱。
It's quite fragile.
如果你把它框起來,它會更安全。
If you frame it, it'll be safer.
你是怎麼知道這張照片的?
How did you know about the photo?
你老公給我看了。
Your husband showed it to me.
派克來了?
Parker was here?
嗯哼。作家?
Uh-huh. The writer?
你搬到這裡后,他就過來了。
He came by after you moved here.
非常好的人。
Very nice man.
你知道,他實際上就像被帶走了一樣
You know, he was actually just as taken
和麗蓓嘉的故事一樣。
with Rebecca's story as you are.
我得走了。
I have to go.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
弗里達:你好。
FRIDA: Hi.
我正在尋找派克布魯克斯。
I'm looking for Parker Brooks.
他住在這裡嗎?
Does he live here?
為什麼?
Why?
我是弗里達·里士滿。
I'm Frida Richmond.
他在家嗎?-這是怎麼回事?
Is he home? -What's this about?
嗯,這是個人問題。
Well, it's a personal matter.
我是他的妻子。
I'm his wife.
哦。好吧,我可以見見他嗎?
Oh. Well, may I see him?
你和派克什麼時候結婚的?
When did you and Parker marry?
嗯,九月。
Um, September.
哦,他甚至沒有告訴我他訂婚了。
Oh, he didn't even tell me he was engaged.
對不起。你是誰?
I'm sorry. Who are you?
我是他的顧問。
I'm his counselor.
嗯......
Um...
他指定的治療師?
His appointed therapist?
派克沒有治療師。
Parker doesn't have a therapist.
我想我應該和他談談。
I think I should speak to him.
對不起。你會不會...
电影精选列表