該死。我忘了你的喬遷禮物。
Oh, shit. I forgot your housewarming gift.
哎呀,你沒有收到我們的禮物嗎?-我做了。
Ay, you didn't get a us gift? -I did.
堅持下去。
Stick that on.
我真的——要待在這所房♥子里...
I'm really - to be in this house...
它正在工作。-哦,不。很好。
It's working. - Oh, no. It's good.
嘗試--在哪裡...我想是這個。
Try--where is the... I think it's this.
哦。
Oh.
你覺得這東西是多少——
How much do you think this thing is -
[留聲機刮擦]
[phonograph scratching]
它開始了。
It's on.
在松樹的殼裡,阿爾忒彌斯唱的——
In the shell of the pines, sung by Artemis -
在他自己的記錄中。
in his own record.
我要找一份工作。
I'm up for a job.
哦,是的?
Oh, yeah?
梅賽德斯商業。
Mercedes commercial.
哦。
Oh.
錢是好的,但這是創造性的死亡。
Money's good, but it's creative death.
創造力被高估了。
Creativity is overrated.
拿著你的錢跑吧。
Take your money and run.
我認為我們應該每晚讀一本。
I think we should read one per night.
也許像小懸崖峭壁,
Maybe like little cliffhangers,
就像那些用書信寫的小說,
like those novels written in letters,
他們叫什麼?
what are they called?
書信體。
Epistolary.
呸。我迫不及待地想給我媽媽看。
Ugh. I can't wait to show my mom.
她會很興奮的。
She's gonna be so excited.
我的意思是,你能相信我們找到了這些嗎?
I mean, can you believe we found these?
多麼酷。
How cool.
它們會在多久以前寫成?
How long ago would they have been written?
哦,這將成為一個很棒的播客。
Oh, this would make a great podcast.
我完全可以在NPR上想像它。
I can totally imagine it on NPR.
你覺得怎麼樣?
What do you think?
你好?
Hello?
什麼?
What?
你在幹什麼?
What are you doing?
怎麼了?
What's wrong?
無。我,呃,要鎖起來。
Nothing. I'm, uh, gonna lock up.
好。
Okay.
你認為我是偏執狂?-
And you think I'm paranoid? -
我總是拿著棒球棒睡覺
I always sleep with a baseball bat
在床邊。
next to the bed.
嗯哼。-這是a--是的,習慣的力量。
Uh-huh. -It's a--yeah, force of habit.
什麼?
What?
我一大早就開會了。
I've got a meeting early in the morning.
好。-我要睡一會兒。
Okay. -I'm gonna get some sleep.
好。
Okay.
我愛妳。
I love you.
我也愛你。
I love you, too.
「我親愛的威廉,
"My dear William,
愛情就像海浪拍打著岸邊。
love is like a wave lapping at the shore.
它撞到沙子上只是為了滾回海裡。
It hits the sand only to roll back into the sea.
但當它找到另一個人的愛時,
But when it finds another's love,
水相遇並混合,
the waters meet and mix,
並成為一片深海。
and become one deep ocean.
如果我切開一條靜脈,你就會流出來。
And if I cut open a vein, you would flow out.
在我心裡,我知道你也有同感。
In my heart, I know you feel the same.
願使我們分開的牆壁崩潰。
May the walls that keep us apart, crumble.
你的漂浮之花,麗蓓嘉。
Your floating flower, Rebecca."
後退一點。
Back a little bit.
就在那兒。
Right there.
完善。
Perfect.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
那件緊身胸衣真的在你的背上做了一個數位。
That corset really does a number on your back.
嗯,感覺很好。
Hmm, it feels good.
嘿,你覺得她是什麼意思
Hey, what do you think she means
“把我們分開的牆?”
"the walls that keep us apart?"
社會之牆?
Walls of society?
嗯,我的意思是,他們是維多利亞時代的。
Um, I mean, they're Victorian.
那時候約會並不容易。
It wasn't easy to date back then.
我認為這是一個比喻。
I think it's a metaphor.
我想她的意思是別的。
I think she means something else.
嘿,你為什麼停下來?-[秋千吱吱作響]
Hey, why did you stop? -[swing creaking]
撥打 911。-什麼?
Call 911. -What?
麥迪,就這麼辦吧!撥打911!
Maddy, just do it! Call 911!
撥打911!-什麼?
Call 911! -What?
呆在那裡!
Stay there!
調度員:911,請問你的緊急情況是什麼?
DISPATCHER: 911, what's your emergency, please?
呃,我們後面有一個秋千,她坐在上面,
Uh, we have a swing out back, she was sitting on that,
然後她消失了。-COP 1:消失了?
and then she disappeared. -COP 1: Disappeared?
像鬼一樣?-不。什麼?
Like a ghost? -No. What?
不。呃,我只是看不見她。
No. Uh, I just lost sight of her.
你打電話給911是為了——
And you called 911 for--
他有一個跟蹤狂。
He had a stalker.
什麼?
What?
那是一年前的事了。
It was a year ago.
好。他有限制令。
Okay. He has a restraining order.
COP 1:是她嗎?
COP 1: Was it her?
我不知道。我看不到她的臉。
I don't know. I couldn't see her face.
你看到她了嗎?
Did you see her?
你有限制令嗎?
You have the restraining order?
我願意,是的。它在我的辦公室里。
I do. Yes. It's in my office.
COP 1:等等。如果你不能識別她,那就沒有用了。
COP 1: Hang on. If you can't ID her, it's no use.
她叫什麼名字?
What's her name?
吉娜·桑托雷利。
Gina Santorelli.
COP 1:告訴你什麼。我們會四處巡遊,
COP 1: Tell you what. We'll cruise around,
檢查鄰里。這就是我們所能做的。
check the neighborhood. That's all we can do.
可能是酒吧里喝醉的女孩。
Probably a drunk girl from the bars.
是她嗎?-我不知道。
Was it her? -I don't know.
我感到噁心。
I feel sick.
對不起。
I'm sorry.
你怎麼不知道她瘋了?
How could you not know she was crazy?
你知道創傷后應激障礙是如何工作的嗎?
You know how PTSD works?
這是一個慢燉鍋。這就像一個腫瘤。
It's a slow cooker. It's like a tumor.
它在你體內潰爛數月,有時數年。
It festers inside of you for months, sometimes years.
有時你甚至沒有注意到它。
Sometimes you don't even notice it.
但當你最終做到時,
But when you finally do,
為時已晚。
it's just too late.
它已經紮根了
It's taken root
它會把你活活吃掉。
and it eats you alive.
我想我可以把這一切拋在腦後。
I thought I could leave that all behind.
這可能是一個新的開始。
And that this could be a fresh start.
是的。
It is.
是的。
It is.
為了我們倆。
For both of us.
你以為我沒有我應有的創傷嗎?
You think I don't have my fair share of trauma?
嘗試在這個世界上做一個黑人女性。
Try being a Black woman in this world.
我被搞砸了,被點燃了
I've been screwed and gaslit
很多次我都能照亮街道。
so many times I could light up the street.
但是我們現在在一起了。
But we're together now.
沒有什麼能改變這一點。
Nothing's gonna change that.
派克?
Parker?
你在下面嗎?
Are you down there?
你能上♥床♥睡覺嗎?
Can you come to bed?
暴風雨把我嚇壞了。
The storm is freaking me out.
請?
Please?
我馬上就起來。
I'll be right up.
平常。
The usual.
謝謝。
Thanks.
羅伯,我正要給你打電話。
Rob, I was just gonna call you.
羅布:請告訴我你有什麼東西。
Please tell me you have something.
电影精选列表