我的人終於來了。
My guy is finally coming through.
我有前30頁。
I have the first 30 pages.
羅布:哦,感謝他媽的上帝。
Oh, thank fucking God.
你什麼時候能把它們給我?
When can you get them to me?
我待會兒給你打電話,好嗎?
I'll call you later, all right?
羅布:我可以做雙倍。
I can make double.
好的。再見。再見。
All right. See ya. Bye.
弗里達:嗨,派克。
FRIDA: Hi, Parker.
這又是弗里達·里士滿。
This is Frida Richmond again.
我不知道你是外地還是什麼。
I don't know if you're out-of-town or what.
但我確實需要和你談談。
But I really do need to speak to you.
給我打電話。謝謝。
Call me. Thank you.
親愛的威廉,純粹是偶然的命運,
Dear William by sheer fate of serendipity,
我今天見到你了。
I saw you today.
當我從邦克山的農民那裡買橘子時,
As I bought oranges from the farmers on Bunker Hill,
我發現你高高的頭在人群之上。
I spotted your high head above the crowd.
想像一下我看到你回來的驚喜
Imagine my surprise to see you back
來自三藩市。
from San Francisco.
興奮中,我幾乎喊出了你的名字,
In my excitement, I nearly screamed out your name,
這是多麼可恥
and how scandalous that
我穿的正是你給我買的衣服
I wore the very dress you bought me
用可愛的刺繡。
with the lovely embroidery.
難怪你喜歡給我穿衣服
It's no wonder you enjoy clothing me
當面對她的母體形態時。
when faced with her matronly form.
可憐的親愛的,育兒已經付出了代價。
Poor dear, child-rearing has taken its toll.
但我都是你的,威廉,
But I am all yours, William,
即使你只是我的一半。
even if you are only half mine.
你的病人花麗貝卡。
Your patient flower Rebecca.
你們。
You guys.
威廉有外遇。
William is having an affair.
將我們分開的牆壁。加油。
The walls that keep us apart. Come on.
那是他的妻子,他的孩子。
That is his wife, his child.
麗蓓嘉,情婦。
Rebecca, mistress.
好的。首先
Okay. First of all,
威廉是一名球員。-
William is a player. -
這不會有好下場。
This isn't gonna end well.
她穿著他給她買的裙子
She's wearing the dress that he bought her
誰碰巧看到他?
who just happens to see him?
他們在市場上相見。
They saw each other at a market.
他不給她回信。他不告訴她
He doesn't write her back. He doesn't tell her
他在城裡?-不 不。
he's in town? -No, no.
我和大衛在一起。我和大衛在一起。
I'm with Davey. I'm with Davey.
她是個跟蹤狂。-我認為那是你的現代
She's a stalker. -I think that's your modern
你戴上的憤世嫉俗。-這不是憤世嫉俗,夥計。
cynicism you're putting on it. -It's not cynicism, man.
這不是巧合。-他可以寫信給她。
This is not a coincidence. -He could write her.
他可以告訴她,他不想和她在一起。
He could tell her that he doesn't wanna be with her.
他不是。所以看起來他是在慫恿她。
He's not. So it seems like he's egging her on.
派克的權利。她顯然很年輕,很脆弱。
Parker's right. She's clearly young and vulnerable.
他應該溝通。
He should communicate.
好。夥計們,夥計們,我不想打破它給你,
Okay. Guys, guys, I hate to break it to you,
但我們親愛的,甜蜜的麗蓓嘉是蝙蝠狗屎瘋了。
but our dear, sweet Rebecca is bat-shit crazy.
嗯哼。-我必須洩漏。
Uh-huh. -I got to take a leak.
哦,我也是。
Oh, me too.
我上樓。-不 不。嘿,我明白了。
I'll go upstairs. -No, no. Hey, I got it.
看,我需要練習。
Look, I need the exercise.
她瘋了。
She's crazy.
我的意思是,這狗屎太瘋狂了。
I mean, this shit's crazy.
按照字面。
Literally.
我的意思是,她的書法很好。
I mean, she got nice penmanship.
哦,上帝。我需要喝一杯。
Oh, God. I need a drink.
你好?
Hello?
哦,我的上帝,大衛。
Oh, my God, Davey.
哦,我的上帝。-派克
Oh, my God. -Parker,
發生了什麼事?-叫救護車。
What happened? -call an ambulance.
撥打911。撥打 911。大衛。
Call 911. Call 911. Davey.
大衛,醒醒!珍妮,不,不,不。
Davey, wake up! Janine, no, no, no.
哦,我的上帝。我不知道他是否在呼吸。
Oh, my God. I don't know if he's breathing.
好的。他還在呼吸。
Okay. He's still breathing.
會沒事的。-大衛,醒醒!
It's gonna be okay. - Davey, wake up!
調度員:911,你的緊急情況是什麼?
DISPATCHER: 911, what's your emergency?
大衛!-好。
Davey! -Okay.
好吧,讓我們瞭解最新情況,好嗎?
Well, keep us updated, okay?
好。晚安。
Okay. Good night.
嗯。
Hmm.
大衛還在醫院裡。
Davey's still in the hospital.
他們讓他過夜。
They're keeping him overnight.
他會沒事嗎?
Is he gonna be okay?
以其中之一為例。
Take one of these.
哦,這是什麼?-安比恩。
Oh, what is this? -An Ambien.
它會説明你入睡,好嗎?
It'll help you sleep, okay?
給你。-嗯。
There you go. -Hmm.
那些樓梯很危險。
Those stairs are treacherous.
我們會為此做點什麼。
We'll do something about that.
好。
Okay.
我愛妳。
I love you.
我愛妳。
I love you.
♪ We wandered through the shadow of the pines ♪
♪ My love and I ♪
♪ As the wind was blowing ♪
♪ Freshly from the sea ♪
♪ And the shadow came between ♪
♪ My love and me ♪
來。
Come.
我沒瘋。
I'm not crazy.
這不可能是真的。
This can't be real.
這不可能——
This can't be--
這不可能是真的。
this can't be real.
我餓了。你會給我做一個三明治嗎?
I'm starving. Will you make me a sandwich?
我看起來像個女僕?我來幫你。
What do I look like a maid? I'll help you.
32°
無論什麼。 - 我們會給這個男人做一個三明治。
Whatever. -We'll make the man a sandwich.
他傷痕累累,脾氣暴躁,所以...
He's bruised and grumpy, so...
我愛妳。
I love you.
夥計,你把我們嚇壞了。
Man, you scared the hell out of us.
蘭金教授:人類在等待彌賽亞,
PROFESSOR RANKIN: Mankind is waiting for the Messiah,
但對於德國人來說,
but for the German,
彌賽亞不是和平的君。
the Messiah is not the Prince of Peace.
聽著,夥計,我知道我現在不是最可信的證人,
Look, man, I know I'm not the most credible witness right now,
但是他媽的,我向上帝發誓,某事——
but fuck I swear to God, something--
蘭金教授:另一個希♥特♥勒♥。
PROFESSOR RANKIN: Another Hitler.
打我。
hit me.
大衛,我的意思是你剛剛摔得很慘。
Davey, I mean you just took a really bad fall.
我沒有自己摔倒。
I did not fall on my own.
我想她在你家。
I think she was in your house.
誰?-你是什麼意思誰?
Who? -What do you mean who?
你的跟蹤者。
Your stalker.
你需要——你需要現在就回到那裡。
You need--you need to go back there right now.
你需要——你需要檢查一切頂部,
You need--you need to check everything top,
從上到下。該死的,夥計。
top to bottom. Goddamn it, man.
去他媽的。我希望是——
Fuck it. I hope it's--
我希望這不是真的,但在這裡。
I hope it's not true, but here.
嗯。-得到這個。
Uh-hmm. - Get this.
幫幫我。
Help me.
把盒子給我。
Give me the box.
哦。
Oh.
那是什麼?-是.9毫米。
What the hell is that? -It's a .9 millimeter.
拿去吧。-不。不不不
Take it. -No. No, no, no,
我不帶槍。-如果我是對的呢?
I'm not taking a gun. -What if I'm right?
如果你家裡有人怎麼辦?
What if there was someone in your house?
如果你家裡還有人怎麼辦?
What if there's still somebody in your house?
你必須去看看。-
You got to go look. -
好。看,夥計,珍妮說我必須保持24小時的清醒。
Okay. Look, man, Janine said I have to stay awake for 24 hours.
這是麥迪留在這裡的完美藉口。
That's a perfect excuse for Maddy to stay here.
保護您的家人。
电影精选列表