♪ When the sudden fitful darkness stole ♪
♪ Across the summer sky ♪
♪ And the shadow came between ♪
♪ My love and me ♪
什麼鬼,派克?
What the fuck, Parker?
至少我沒有隱瞞它。
At least I'm not hiding it.
包在哪裡?
Where's the pack?
把它們給我。
Give them to me.
瑪德琳,我度過了一個非常糟糕的夜晚。
Madeline, I had a really bad night.
我他媽不想聽。
I don't wanna fucking hear it.
你告訴我你辭職了。
You told me you quit.
現在停止了。
This stops now.
這是怎麼?
What is this?
她在我們家,派克。
She was in our house, Parker.
哦不。
Oh, no.
不!
No!
我不能這樣生活。
I can't live like this.
你說她走了。
You said she was gone.
她在我們他媽的房♥子里。
She's in our fucking house.
報警。
Call the police.
我要逮捕她。
I want her arrested.
你開始了這個。
You started this.
你他媽的必須阻止它!
You have to fucking stop it!
報警,派克!
Call the police, Parker!
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
它很漂亮。
It's gorgeous.
就把它們留在這裡吧。
Just leave them right here.
哦!
Oh!
蜂蜜。
Honey.
嘿,媽媽。
Hey, Mom.
你好,派克。
Hello, Parker.
給我一個擁抱。親愛的。
Give me a hug. Darling.
你們
You guys,
看吧。
look at it.
我夾在這兩個大暴徒中間。
I was sandwiched between these two big goons.
當然,它和大眾汽車一樣大。
Of course, it was big as Volkswagens.
他們像分娩一樣蔓延開來。
And they were spreading like they were giving birth.
然後——哦,上帝!
And then--oh, God!
計程車聞起來像屠宰場
The taxi smelled like a slaughterhouse
我像聖伯納德一樣把頭伸到外面。
and I had my head outside like a Saint Bernard.
哦,太好了。
Oh, wonderful.
就像你們已經在這裡生活了很多年一樣。
It's like you guys have been living here for years.
哦,我有很多想法。
Oh, I have so many ideas.
你知道,我想去每一家古董店
You know, I wanna go to every antique shop
和鎮上的跳蚤市場。
and flea market in town.
我的意思是,我認為我們應該在維多利亞時代的東西上放輕鬆。
I mean, I think we should go easy on the Victorian stuff
在某個世紀中葉混合 - 你知道的。
and sort of mix in some mid-century--you know.
我們不希望房♥子看起來像一個博物館,
We don't want the house to look like a museum,
或者鬧鬼,或者更糟,像一些老女僕
or haunted, or worse, like some old maid
和她的貓住在這裡。
lives here with her cats.
浴室在哪裡?
Where's the bathroom?
哦,它剛剛通過,就通過那裡。
Oh, it's just through, just through there.
哼。哦!鋼琴。
Huh. Oh! The piano.
每個人都應該在家裡有一架鋼琴
Everybody should have a piano in their house
即使你像麥迪一樣打球。
even if you play like Maddy.
你永遠不知道,
You never know,
赫比·漢考克可以過來吃晚飯。
Herbie Hancock could come over for dinner.
我要把你的行李放在樓上。
I'm gonna put your bags upstairs.
哦。謝謝你,派克。
Oh. Thank you, Parker.
我不敢相信我忘記了她來了。
I can't believe I forgot she was coming.
這些她都不知道。
She can't know about any of this.
麥迪。-我們一離開--
Maddy. -As soon as we leave--
麥迪,我們不知道-- ---打電話給他媽的員警。
Maddy, we don't know-- ---call the fucking police.
我們不知道是不是她。-並逮捕她。
We don't know if it was her. -And have her arrested.
門是開著的。-或按指控。
The door was open. -Or to press charges.
可能是任何人。-我們知道是誰--
It could have been anyone. -We know who--
你很清楚那是誰。
you know damn well who it was.
你知道,我在想,我們應該打
You know, I was thinking, we should hit
梅爾羅斯的跳蚤市場。
the flea market on Melrose.
你知道高中的那個嗎?
You know the one by the high school?
嗯哼。-是梅爾羅斯嗎?
Uh-huh. -Is it Melrose?
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah.
我們可以做到。
We can do that.
因為我認為我們錯過了玫瑰碗。
Because I think we've missed the Rose Bowl.
我想那只是在早上。
I think that's only in the morning.
是的。
Yeah.
甘草。你知道甘草會殺死你嗎?
Licorice. Did you know that licorice can kill you?
你知道嗎?這是致命的。
Did you know that? It's deadly.
它可以給你心力衰竭。
It can give you heart failure.
派克,不要吃甘草。
Parker, don't eat licorice.
哦,派克的壞習慣已經夠多了。
Oh, Parker's got enough bad habits.
你不會還在抽煙吧?
You're not still smoking, are you?
他辭職了。對吧,親愛的?
He quit. Right, honey?
你的書怎麼樣了,派克?
How's your book coming, Parker?
嗯。
Hmm.
好。
Good.
是的,它正在出現。-嗯。
Yeah, it's coming along. -Hmm.
你不會寫一些令人沮喪的東西吧?
You're not gonna write something depressing, are you?
我的意思是,你為什麼不寫一些令人振奮的東西?
I mean, why don't you write something uplifting?
你可能會得到更多的報酬。
You'll probably get paid more.
媽媽?
Mom?
她可能是對的,但是...
She's probably right, but...
就像他們說的,寫下你所知道的。
it's like they say, write what you know.
媽媽,你知道出版有多難嗎?
Do you know how hard it is to get published, Mom?
派克在暢銷書排行榜上。
Parker's on the bestseller's list.
我知道。我讀了它。
I know. I read it.
真是太好了。
It was wonderful.
這真是令人沮喪。
It was depressing as hell.
派克在一家甜甜圈店接受採訪。
Parker does his interviews at a donut shop.
真?
Really? -
它花了我一個雞蛋和乳酪三明治
It costs me an egg and cheese sandwich
和老式的巧克力,但是...
and a chocolate old-fashioned, but...
他的故事非常壯觀。
his stories are spectacular.
他並不沮喪或沮喪。
And he's not depressed or depressing.
他......
He's...
事實上,他很有趣,也很聰明。
In fact, he's funny and clever.
他住在高速公路下的帳篷里
And he lives in a tent under the freeway
他跳進垃圾箱去尋找食物。
and he dumpster-dives for his food.
但他仍然設法在生活中找到美麗和幽默。
But he still manages to find beauty and humor in life.
對你來說足夠振奮嗎?
Uplifting enough for you?
威廉...
William...
你的妻子和女兒早點離開
your wife and daughter left earlier
比今天早上平時,
than usual this morning,
差點就發現了我。
nearly discovered me.
看看小傢伙如何裸♥露♥你的面容。
Look how the little one bares your countenance.
你這麼晚呆在辦公室嗎
Do you stay at the office so late
因為你害怕
because you dread
回到你老婆身邊?
returning to your wife's side?
是同床共枕的想法
Is the thought of sharing a bed
用那個臀部如此令人反感
with that frump so repugnant
你一直待在書房♥裡直到天亮?
that you remain in your study till dawn?
“我們也共用一張床,威廉。
"We too shared a bed together, William.
正如我現在肩負著我們輕率的重擔,
And as I now carry the burden of our imprudence,
總有一天會暴露你的面容的負擔。
the burden that will one day also bare your countenance.
你必須知道,我一個人無法忍♥受這一切。
You must know that I cannot endure this alone.
麗 蓓嘉。
Rebecca.
天哪,她懷孕了。
My God, she's pregnant."
哦,我的上帝。我真不敢相信。
Oh, my God. I can't believe it.
我們必須再讀一篇。
We have to read another one.
不!每天一個。這是規則。
No! One per day. That's the rule.
嘿。
Hey.
醒來。下樓。
Wake up. Get downstairs.
电影精选列表