什麼?
What?
這是我的丈夫,派克。
This is my husband, Parker.
你見過黎明嗎?-對不起?
Have you seen Dawn? -Excuse me?
很抱歉打擾您,先生。你知道道恩·斯普納嗎?
I'm sorry to bother you, sir. Do you know Dawn Spooner?
我不知道她的姓氏,但是是的,我們認識她。
I didn't know her last name, but yeah, we know her.
你對她有多瞭解?
How well do you know her?
不太好。
Not very well.
我們剛搬進來,所以勉強。
We just moved in, so barely.
為什麼——這是怎麼回事?
Why--what's this about?
黎明不見了!
Dawn's missing!
你是誰?-我是克裡斯托夫。
Who are you? -I'm Kristoff.
我是黎明的男朋友。我剛從巡演回來
I'm Dawn's boyfriend. I just got back from tour
這個地方是他媽的豬圈。
and the place is a fucking pigsty.
好吧。好吧。別緊張。
All right. All right. Take it easy.
我們在問鄰居
We're asking the neighbors
如果他們見過她。
if they've seen her.
嗯,是的。我的意思是,我們通常看到她
Um, yeah. I mean, we usually see her
四處走動,遛狗。
walking around, walking her dog.
你今天早上看到她了嗎
Did you see her this morning
還是昨天?-我告訴你,夥計。
or yesterday? -I'm telling you, man.
她已經離開好幾天了。這個地方被覆蓋了
She's been gone for days. The place is covered
在狗屎中。-先生,你介意嗎
in dog shit. -Sir, do you mind
如果我做我的工作?
if I do my job?
你最後一次見到她是什麼時候?
When did you see her last?
兩三天。
Two, three days.
我不知道。-你看?那是幾天。
I don't know. -You see? That was days.
他只是說天。
He just said days.
你有沒有注意到任何異常?
Did you notice anything out of the ordinary?
比如?-她表現得很奇怪嗎?
Like what? -Was she acting strange?
也許她上了車?
Maybe she got into a car?
我的意思是,她總的來說很奇怪
I mean, she's just strange in general
但是不,沒有那樣的事情。
but no, nothing like that.
也許她離開了小鎮。-克裡斯托夫:不。不。
Maybe she left town. -KRISTOFF: No. No.
她不會離開沒有狗。
She wouldn't leave without the mutt.
她把手機和身份證留下了,
She left her cell phone and ID behind,
這就是為什麼我們認為她可能還在該地區。
that's why we think she might still be in the area.
那麼,你試過這些嗎?
Well, have you tried these?
因為他們到處都是。
Because they're all over the place.
雖然 - 那些只是指向我們的財產。
Though--those just point at our property though.
好吧。你能想到別的嗎?
All right. Can you think of anything else?
即使是最小的事情也可能有所説明。
Even the smallest thing might help.
好。有東西。嗯......
Okay. There is something. Um...
有人闖入我們家
someone broke into our house
昨天。-什麼?
yesterday. -What?
他們沒有——他們沒有真正闖入。
They didn't--they didn't really break in.
門大開著。-你被搶劫了嗎?
The doors were wide open. -Were you robbed?
不。他們只是破壞了
No. They just vandalized
幾件事。-你被破壞了?
a few things. -You were vandalized?
你把門打開了?媽媽?
You left the doors open? Mom?
你舉報了嗎?-是的。是的。我叫了一聲。
Did you report it? -Yes. Yeah. I called.
你檢查過錄像嗎?
Did you check the footage?
我的意思是,我們可以,但他們已經倒下了
I mean, we could but they've been down
一時間了。我需要一根新電線。
for a while now. I need a new wire.
我有一個人出來解決這個問題。
I have a guy coming out to fix that.
科普:好的。如果你想到別的,
Okay. If you think of anything else,
你給我們打個電話,好嗎?
you give us a call, okay?
好。-我相信她會出現。
Okay. -I'm sure she'll show up.
加油。
Come on.
你我們被破壞了?
You we're vandalized?
媽媽。-你把門開著了?
Mom. -You left your doors open?
媽媽。-這是洛杉磯。
Mom. - This is Los Angeles.
這不是愛荷華州。
This isn't Iowa.
[播放黑暗音樂]
[dark music playing]
不是她嗎?是誰?
It wasn't her? Who was it?
她沒有這樣做。那是誰?
She didn't do this. Then who was it?
親愛的,你只需要相信我,不是她。
Honey, you just have to trust me, it wasn't her.
怎麼回事,派克?
What is going on, Parker?
不是她。- 發生了什麼
It wasn't her. - What is happening
在這所房♥子里?
in this house?
有法律。
There's a law.
如果賣家不披露
If a seller doesn't disclose
房♥子鬧鬼了-- -麥迪。
that a house is haunted-- -Maddy.
他們必須把錢還給你。
they have to give you your money back.
別傻了。-是真的。查一查。
Don't be ridiculous. -It's true. Look it up.
即使房♥子有鬧鬼的名聲,
Even if a house has a reputation of being haunted,
他們必須告訴你。-房♥屋沒有鬧鬼。
they have to tell you. -Houses are not haunted.
好?
Okay?
她想要你。
She wants you.
♪ She's gonna get you ♪
他也會得到你的。
He's gonna get you too.
她會得到你的,派克。
She's gonna get you, Parker.
不!
No!
你好?-走出公園。
Hello? - Out of the park.
我他媽的喜歡它。-什麼?
I fucking love it. -What?
頁面,你沒有錯。
The pages, you weren't wrong.
你寫過的最好的東西。
The best thing that you have ever written.
我完全被震撼了。
I'm totally blown away.
這傢伙很了不起。他到底是誰?
This guy is amazing. Who the hell is he?
現在不行!我在工作!
Not now! I'm working!
嘿。不要對我大喊大叫!
Hey. Don't yell at me!
我需要工作!-我不在乎。
I need to work! -I don't care.
永遠不要對我大喊大叫。
Don't ever yell at me.
不好意思。
Sorry.
派克,你怎麼了?
Parker, what's wrong with you?
你不能再隱藏它了。
You can't hide it anymore.
就像我在呼吸你的壓力一樣。
It's like I'm breathing in your stress.
我能聞到你呼吸的味道。
I can smell it on your breath.
它很重,很可怕,
It is heavy and it's scary,
而且你不是在和我說話。
and you're not talking to me.
我不能。
I can't.
我們應該是一個團隊。
We're supposed to be a team.
你是對的。
You're right.
就是這所房♥子。
It is this house.
什麼?
What?
我試圖對你隱瞞,
I tried to keep it from you,
但我不能了。
but I can't anymore.
可怕的事情在這裏發生。
Terrible things happened here.
為什麼這麼說呢?
Why would you say that?
麥迪,我只是想保護你。
Maddy, I just wanted to protect you.
你他媽的在說什麼,派克?
What the fuck are you talking about, Parker?
他搬家了。
He moved the house.
他搬了這所房♥子。
He moved this house.
威廉。他把這整個人都搬了-- -什麼?誰搬了這所房♥子?
William. He moved this whole-- -What? Who moved this house?
該死的房♥子逃走-- -派克?
goddamn house to get away-- -Parker?
從她那裡。-好。
from her. -Okay.
但她找到了他們,好嗎?-我不知道你是什麼--
But she found them, okay? -I don't know what you're--
噓。她找到了他們。
Shh. Shh. She found them.
她找到了他們,並殺死了他們。
She found them and she killed them.
派克?-她殺了他。
Parker? -She killed him.
她殺了她。她殺了她的小——
She killed her. She killed her little--
你為什麼說這些話?
Why are you saying these things?
她殺了他們的女兒。-現在你在嚇唬我!
She killed their daughter. -Now you're scaring me!
麥迪,麗蓓嘉殺了他們!-停!
Maddy, Rebecca killed them! -Stop!
麥迪!
Maddy!
我們還有很多事情要做。我們走吧!
We've got a lot to do. Let's go!
告訴我這沒有發生。
Tell me this didn't happen.
來吧,親愛的。讓我們——
Come on, honey. Let's--
我來了!
I'm coming!
你怎麼知道的?
How do you know this?
她告訴我。
She told me.
她不希望我們在一起。
电影精选列表