Protect your family.
親愛的威廉,
Dear William,
昨晚我站在你家外面。
last night I stood outside your house.
一盞燈在你的書房♥裡燃燒,
A lamp burned in your study,
我知道你醒了。
and I knew you were awake.
我本可以敲響你的鈴鐺,
I could have rung your bell,
我的手指離它只有幾英寸。
my fingers just inches from it.
你會回答門,
You would have answered the door,
你的妻子快睡著了。
your wife being fast asleep.
你會看到我的臉,我會看到你的臉。
You would have seen my face, and I yours.
你會對我大發雷霆。
And you would've been unpardonably furious with me.
在那暴風雨的時刻
In that tempestuous moment
我本可以破壞我所珍視的一切
I could've sabotaged all that is dear to me
僅僅為了引起你的注意片刻。
for the mere sake of having your attention for a moment.
你為什麼不回應?
Why do you not respond?
我的絕望是你製造的...
My desperation is your making...
麗 蓓嘉。
Rebecca.
實在是太可悲了。
It's just so sad.
嗨。-你好。
Hi. -Hi.
我看到你的燈亮著。我以為你也許是
I saw your lights were on. I thought you were maybe
有另一個派對,是嗎?-不。
having another party, are you? -No.
你在做什麼有趣的事情嗎?
Were you doing anything fun?
我的意思是我現在有點——有點忙。
I mean I'm a little-- a little busy right now.
聽著,我的計劃落空了
Listen, my plans fell through
我找不到我的開瓶器
and I cannot find my corkscrew
我討厭一個人喝酒。
and I hate to drink alone.
你有沒有機會和我一起喝一杯?
Is there any chance you wanna just have a drink with me?
我會嚴重枯萎並死在我的公♥寓♥里。
I will seriously wither away and die in my apartment.
就像,如果你不和我一起出去玩,我明天就完蛋了。
Like, I will be done tomorrow if you don't hang out with me.
我需要和某人一起出去玩。
I need to hang out with someone.
好。快進來。-好的。
Okay. Come on in. - Okay.
谢谢。
Thanks.
瑪德琳今晚和一些朋友住在一起。
Madeline's staying with some friends tonight.
哦。-我只是要做一些工作。
Oh. -I was just gonna do some work.
哦,要我打開嗎?
Oh, do you want me to open that?
只有當你要喝它時。
Only if you're gonna drink it.
好吧。我可以用更硬的東西。
All right. I could use something stiffer.
我會喜歡僵硬的東西。
I would love something stiff.
哎呀,聽起來不對。
Oops, that didn't sound right.
我會擁有你所擁有的一切。
I will have whatever you're having.
波旁威士忌好嗎?-波旁威士忌的美麗。
Bourbon okay? -Bourbon's beautiful.
謝謝。
Thanks.
這是看著你,孩子。
Here's looking at you, kid.
那是來自卡薩布蘭卡。
That's from Casablanca.
這是一部老電影。
It's an old movie.
你有沒有想過它會是什麼樣子,
Do you ever wonder what it will be like to,
比如,生活在黑白中?
like, live in black and white?
我一直在想這個問題。
I think about it all the time.
它更加迷人。
It's so much more glamorous.
我喜歡你的唱片。
I love your records.
你應該穿上一個。
You should put one on.
♪ I still remember ♪
你從哪裡得到的傢俱?
Where did you get the furniture?
哦,我不知道,在哪裡。
Oh, I don't know, wherever.
我讀了你的書。
I read your book.
你做到了?
You did?
哇。
Wow.
我哭了。
I cried.
這令人心碎,美麗。
It was heartbreaking, beautiful.
謝謝。
Thank you.
嗯,那為什麼這是一個糟糕的時代?
Um, so why is it a bad time?
什麼?
What?
你說這是一個糟糕的時代,為什麼?
You said it was a bad time, why?
哦,這是一個很長的故事。
Oh, it's a long story.
你可以告訴我任何事情,你知道的。
You can tell me anything, you know.
我可以保守秘密。
I can keep a secret.
你有沒有想過?
Do you ever wonder
你在生活中哪裡出錯了?
where you went wrong in life?
就像,如果你能回到那一刻
Like, if you could go back to that moment
你出軌的地方
where you went off the rails
然後修復它?
and just fix it?
如果我不得不重新過一輩子,
If I had to live my whole life over again,
我只會更快地犯同樣的錯誤,
I'd make all the same mistakes only sooner,
塔盧拉班克黑德說。
Tallulah Bankhead said that.
她是一名演員。
She's an actress.
那麼,你的時刻是什麼?
So, what's your moment?
那年我12歲,
I was 12,
和一些朋友出去玩,
hanging out with some friends,
向汽車扔雞蛋
throwing eggs at cars
從立交橋向下
from an overpass down
到高速公路。
to the freeway.
而這個孩子,
And this kid,
德里克·布希,
Derrick Bush,
他撿起這塊大石頭
he picks up this big rock
他敢讓我把它扔掉。
and he dares me to throw it off.
我說沒有。
And I said no.
但是那天他買了我的漢堡
But he had bought my burger that day
他說如果我這樣做了,那麼我就不必償還他。
and he said if I did it then I didn't have to pay him back.
所以我做到了。
So I did.
它穿過擋風玻璃
It went through a windshield
那傢伙從路邊滑到一棵樹上。
and the guy skid off the side of the road and into a tree.
我仍然記得那個聲音。
I can still remember that sound.
這就像飛機失事,就像炸彈爆♥炸♥一樣。
It was like a plane crash, like a bomb going off.
就是這樣。
And that was it.
而我們,嗯...
And we, um...
我們逃跑了,我們從不說話
we ran away and we never spoke
關於它再次...
about it ever again...
直到現在。
until now.
孩子們做愚蠢的狗屎。
Kids do stupid shit.
這是孩子們的方式。
It's the way with kids.
那傢伙還好嗎?
Was the guy okay?
所以,是的,如果我能回去,
So, yeah, if I could go back,
我會自己付午餐費。
I would pay for my own lunch.
如果我能回去,我會給那個小男孩一個擁抱。
If I could go back, I would just give that little boy a hug.
我敢打賭,這就是他所需要的。
I bet that's all he needed.
我必須告訴你一些事情,我不是...
I have to tell you something, I'm not...
很擅長誘惑。
very good with temptation.
我也不是。
Neither am I.
我馬上回來。
I'll be right back.
好。
Okay.
你好?
Hello?
派克?
Parker?
嘿。
Hey.
你在這裡幹什麼?
What are you doing here?
你看,我從來不善於面對誘惑
You see, I've never been good with temptation
因為我從來不善待女人,
because I've never been good with women,
這就是為什麼——黎明?
which is why--Dawn?
你好?
Hello?
黎明?
Dawn?
不不。
No, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no, no.
上帝啊。上帝啊。上帝啊。
Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ.
哦不。
Oh, no.
哦,他媽的,他媽的。
Oh, fuck, fuck.
哦,我的上帝。哦,我的上帝。哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
調度員:911,你的緊急情況是什麼?
DISPATCHER: 911, what's your emergency?
你毀了我的生活。
You've ruined my life.
親愛的,親愛的派克。
Dear, sweet Parker.
我是你的生命。
I am your life.
♪ We wandered through the shadow of the pines ♪
♪ My love and I ♪
♪ As the wind was blowing ♪
♪ Freshly from the sea ♪
电影精选列表