I'm sorry. Will you just...
你能告訴我發生了什麼事嗎?
will you please just tell me what's going on?
他錯過了幾個月的約會。
He's missed several months of appointments.
這違反了他的法♥院♥命令。
And that's a violation of his court order.
你是說關於他的跟蹤狂?
You mean regarding his stalker?
派克告訴你他有跟蹤狂?
Parker told you he had a stalker?
天呐——
Oh, my--
瑪德琳。
Madeline.
我沒有這樣做。-派克。
I did not do this. -Parker.
你做了什麼?-聽我說。
What have you done? -Listen to me.
不。-等。不!停!停!
No. -Wait. No! Stop! Stop!
停!停!聽我說!聽我說!
Stop! Stop! Listen to me! Listen to me!
請放開我!-麥迪,你必須相信我。
Please let me go! -Maddy, you have to believe me.
不。-不是我。
No. -It wasn't me.
不!-你會停下來嗎?
No! -Will you stop?
你在做什麼?
What are you doing?
有人請説明我!-我告訴過你。
Somebody please help me! -I told you.
這所房♥子里發生了可怕的事情。
Terrible things happened in this house.
它們仍在發生。
And they're still happening.
你為什麼要這樣做?
Why are you doing this?
走開。
Get away.
你在幹什麼?
What are you doing?
我不會傷害你的。-不!
I'm not gonna hurt you. -No!
我不會傷害你的。
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我永遠不會傷害你。從不。-請。請停下來,派克!
I could never hurt you. Never. -Please. Please stop, Parker!
你會聽我說嗎?你會聽嗎?
Would you just listen to me? Would you just listen?
聽。噓,噓,噓,噓。
Listen. Shh, shh, shh, shh.
你必須聽我說,麥迪。
You have to listen to me, Maddy.
是她。
It was her.
麗蓓嘉做到了。
Rebecca did this.
她做到了這一切。
She did all of this.
沒有。-好?
No. -Okay?
不!不!
No! No!
你為什麼要跑!
Why are you running!
你能不能阻止它!
Would you just stop it!
該死!-離我遠點!
Goddammit! -Get away from me!
我告訴過你!麗蓓嘉做到了!
I told you! Rebecca did this!
這一切都是她乾的!我試圖阻止她!
She did all this! I tried to stop her!
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
人們不必存在才能真實。
People don't have to exist to be real.
痛苦是真實的。
Pain is real.
秘密是真實的。
Secrets are real.
我把我的埋藏太久了。
I kept mine buried for too long.
他們潰爛了。
And they festered.
它們在我內心成長。
And they grew inside of me.
不。
No.
他們出來了。
And they come out.
他們把你活活吃掉。
And they eat you alive.
你是誰?
Who are you?
我能救你的唯一方法就是和她在一起。
The only way I can save you is to be with her.
你瘋了!
You're crazy!
哦不。
Oh, no.
説明!請!
Help! Please!
有人幫助我們!
Somebody help us!
請幫幫我!
Please help me!
請幫忙!説明!
Please help! Help!
請!
Please!
請!請!請!
Please! Please! Please!
我沒瘋。
I am not crazy.
請。請。
Please. Please.
他屬於我。
He belongs with me.
獻給我唯一的真愛。
To My One True Love.
我們都有被黑暗鎖住的秘密。
We all have secrets we lock in the dark.
但是當我們的秘密變得如此浩瀚時,
But when our secrets become so vast,
如此無邊無際,
so boundless,
他們逃脫了。
they escape.
把我們的靈魂送進黑暗。
And send our very souls into darkness.
然後秘密成為我們唯一的真理。
Then secrets become our only truth.
麗蓓嘉和但是,唉,我的愛人,
REBECCA AND But alas, my love,
沒有秘密了。
there are no secrets anymore.
麗蓓嘉和我們在一起是一體的。
REBECCA AND And we are together as one.
在這所房♥子里,
And in this house,
我們將討論。
we shall dwell.
永遠。
Forever.
嘿,寶貝。
Hey, babe.
看看這個。
Look at this.
什麼?離開這裡。
What? Get outta here.
是的。它在閣樓上。-太神奇了。
Yeah. It was in the attic. -That's amazing.
真漂亮。
It's beautiful.
搬家公♥司♥來了。-是的。
Movers are here. -Yeah.
嘿。
Hey.
什麼?
What?
我們成功了。
We did it.
新篇章。
New chapter.
歡迎回家。
Welcome home.
我想知道她是誰。
I wonder who she was.
哦,你能把它放在廚房♥裡嗎?
Oh, can you put that on the kitchen, please?
謝謝大家。
Thanks guys.
电影精选列表