Just wondering how and when exactly this took place.
时间和方式并不重要 关键是发生了
It's not important how and when, it's happened.
这事挺重要的 格斯
Well, it is kind of important, Gus.
我不在乎坐多久牢
I don't care about the prison time,
但我在乎完成任务
but I do care about finishing what we've started.
谢谢 弗雷迪
Thank you, Freddy.
一定是搞错了
There must be some sort of mistake.
不能强化
You can't just reinforce...
不会有错的 海西
There's no mistake, Haysey.
我只是不知道何时何地
I'm just lost about how and when exactly...
够了
Enough!
为什么我们不把拖船弄沉?
Why don't we sink the tug boats?
消灭U艇的接驳船
Get rid of the shuttle to the U-boats.
这不够
It's not enough.
他们一周内就会换新
They'll replace them in a week.
我们为什么不偷呢
Why don't we steal them?
以用比利的船把公爵夫人号♥拖出港口
We can use Billy's boat to drag the Duchessa out of the harbor
偷走另外两艘为潜艇服务的德国拖船
and steal the other two German tug boats that service the U-boats.
我们要怎么做?
And how are we supposed to do that?
她不仅有双层装甲 船重是原来的两倍
Not only is she double-plated, weighing twice as much,
但要移♥动♥这么大的船 需要一群船员
but you'd need a full crew to move a ship that size.
拖船就是船员
The tug boats are the crew.
我们把公爵夫人号♥拖到海里
We tow the Duchessa out to the ocean
然后偷走所有东西
and, well, steal the lot.
然后呢 我们还是不能击沉这些船
Then what? We still can't sink them.
我们不需要
We don't need to.
我们驶入国际水域
We sail into international waters
把一切都交给海军
and hand everything over to the Navy.
反正他们也在跟踪我们
They're following us anyway,
所以他们会很高兴再见到我们
so they'll be more than happy to see us again.
那锚呢
And what about the anchor?
你看到它的大小了吗
Have you seen the size of it?
如果我们真的要移♥动♥她
If we're gonna actually start to move her,
他们的补给船会在几秒钟内追上我们
their S-boats will catch us in seconds.
那我们的炸♥药♥怎么办 弗雷迪
Well, what are you going to do with all the explosives you brought, Freddy?
用它们来炸锚
We'll use them to blow the anchor.
把炸♥药♥装到补给船 让他们跟不上
We'll rig the S-boats so they can't follow,
然后给潜艇提供燃料储备
rig the fuel reserve that supplies the U-boats,
然后 把一切炸光
and then, well, blow the lot up.
燃料爆♥炸♥会把所有人和他们的母亲带到港口
That fuel explosion's gonna bring everyone and their mother down to the harbor.
我们设了导火线
We set the fuse,
这样我们一出港口燃料库就会爆♥炸♥
so that the fuel dump blows once we're outside the harbor.
然后我们悄悄溜出去
Then we sneak out quietly.
不错
Not bad.
非常贪婪
It's very greedy.
好 我加入 -好
Well, I'm in. - Well,
不找到一桶纳粹心脏我是不会走的
I'm not leaving until I have a barrel full of Nazi hearts.
我会照你说的做 长官
I'll do whatever you tell me to do, sir.
先生们
Gentlemen,
我们去偷船
let's steal some boats.
结果发现她有双层装甲 所以计划有变
Turns out she's double-plated, so change of plans.
我们要去偷船
We're going to steal the boats instead.
这可能吗
Is that even possible?
我不太确定
I'm not entirely sure.
但如果你去 我们也去
But if you're up for it, so are we.
你知道后果的
And you know what that means.
更多的血和更多的汗
A lot more blood and a lot more sweat.
希望不是我们人的血汗老伙计
Hopefully not any of ours, old boy.
没有你 我们做不到比利
I don't think we can do this without you, Billy.
你去我就去
Well, I'm up for it if you are.
我们需要你的拖船
I think we're gonna need your tug.
海西和我会沿着港口散步
Haysey and I will take a stroll along the harbor
干掉所有巡逻兵
and take out any soldiers still patrolling.
弗莱迪会把他的小艇开过来去关照补给船
Freddy will bring his dinghy around and take care of the S-boats.
我们在拖船那里等你
We'll meet you by the tug boats.
公爵夫人号♥呢
And the Duchessa?
阿普亚德和我负责
That's Apple and me.
我们会解决所有船员 然后炸锚
We'll take care of any crew and blow the anchor.
摧毁他们的通讯设备
And destroy their comms.
不知道你在船上会遇到什么
Not sure what you'll meet on board.
带上我最好的兄弟和两个手下
Take my top boy and two more of my men.
先生们 准备吧
Gentlemen, let's prepare.
别急
Not yet.
长官
Mein Herr.
晚上好
海西
Haysey...
她刚才说"yeder veyst"
那是意第绪语 不是德语
她是小犹太人
在左边 长官
Up there on the left, sir.
是
Yes.
他死了
He made a crash!
我们可以开那辆车 长官 省得磨鞋
We could take that car, sir. Save us some shoe leather.
什么时候恢复照明
懒惰的西班牙人
这已经是本星期第三次了
有人来了
Incoming.
请出示证件
Papers please.
指挥官 -都好吗 弗雷迪
Commander. - All good, Freddy?
一旦我们离开港口 炸♥药♥就会爆♥炸♥长官
Charges are set to go once we're out of the harbor, sir.
继续
Let's carry on then.
喜欢你的礼物吗
Did you enjoy your gift?
我想现在是老狐狸向小狐狸展示巢穴的时候了
I think now it's time that the fox shows his den to the vixen.
赫伦 为什么灯还亮着?
Heron, why are the lights still on?
我用油灯照亮房♥间 这样他们就不会注意到停电了
I lit the room with oil lamps, so they wouldn't notice when the power went out.
小心
Look out!
弗莱迪 装填88炮 然后和海西去第一艘拖船
Freddy, rig this 88, then take the first tug with Haysey.
晚上好 -晚上好
Gute nacht. - Guten abend.
晚上好
Guten abend.
很抱歉 老伙计
Terribly sorry, old boy.
你介意吗 我好像把刀插错地方了
Do you mind? I seem to... have misplaced my knife.
混♥蛋♥
Bugger!
谢谢你 比利
Thank you, Billy.
希望那不是你的血 拉森
I hope that's not your blood, Lassen.
我也希望如此
I hope so too.
好了 各位 开船
Okay, boys, cast off.
我们把船开走
Let's get this ship out of here.
去吧 去
Go on. Go on...
去
Go on!
还有三间这样的房♥间
There's three more rooms just like this one.
应该能阻止未来六个月的德国潜艇行动
That should stop the U-boats for the next six months.
把这东西拖走
Let's get this thing towed out of here.
我们到了 年轻人
We are here, boys.
安静 我们设置警告
Quietly. Let's set a warning.
我要你到船头去
I need you to go to the front of the boat
把瓦肯星号♥和公爵夫人号♥连在一起
and attach the Vulcan to the Duchessa,
拉森和我去舰桥
Lassen and I will head to the bridge.
好
Okay.
你走右边
Take the right side.
你去发动船只
And you, get up there and get this thing started.
是格斯
It's Gus.
所有人都就位了
Everyone's in place.
你不会真的认为这有用吧
What, you didn't actually think it would work, did you?
这是你的计划
It was your plan.
那就执行计划
Well, let's make sure we keep our end of the bargain.
你发信♥号♥♥我就离开
Signal back and I'll heave off.
现在怎么办?
So, what happens now?
我们等锚链爆♥炸♥
We wait for the anchor chain to blow.
什么时候炸?
When do we expect that to happen?
希望很快
Shortly, I hope.
我们就可以带走她了
And then we're free to take her.
然而真正的大赛在燃料库耗尽后才开始
However, the real race begins once the fuel depot goes.
那岛上所有的士兵都会出动
Then we'll have every soldier on the island turning up.
我们可不想目睹这一切
We don't wanna be around to witness that.
电影精选列表