who shares the meal the cat did steal when both looked on in pleasure?
再见
Auf wiedersehen.
我必须说她古灵精怪的
但可能过于精怪
这个谜语不错
The riddle was a nice touch.
上钩了
The hook's in.
现在要小心怎么把他钓上来
Now be careful how you reel him in.
我会确保小伙子们到的时候港口是空的
I'll make sure the harbor's empty when the boys arrive.
你打算怎么做?
How are you going to do that?
我要在我的俱乐部开个派对
I'll throw a party at my club.
军官们的化妆舞会
A costume party for the officers
在码头为士兵们举办第二场派对
and a second party at the dock for the soldiers.
人们喜欢我的派对
People like my parties.
除了鲁尔
Everyone but Luhr.
你来负责
That will be your job.
所有的老鼠都会跟着风笛手
All the rats will follow the piper.
15天后抵达费尔南多波
如果我没理解错的话
So, if I understand correctly,
我们现在在拉帕马
we're currently here in La Palma.
我们将绕过德国控制的非洲 到达费尔南多波
We'll sail around German-controlled Africa to Fernando Po,
就在赤道以北
which is just north of the Equator,
就在西非海岸附近
just off the West African coast.
所以这是最短的路线?
So that's the shortest route?
是的 但我们不想再短了
Yes, but we don't want to go shorter.
我们的首要任务是不被发现
Our priority is not to be seen.
你是说 再次被看见
You mean, be seen again.
又来了 现在对我们有点马虎了吧
Again? Getting a little sloppy on us now, Gussy?
开始拌嘴了
Had a run-in already?
别管我们 阿普亚德 老伙计
Never mind us, Apple, old boy.
再提醒我 你是怎么发现你的乳♥头♥连着汽车电池的
Remind me again how you found your nipples attached to a car battery.
不是我的错
Yes. Wasn't my fault.
情报有误再加上心脏跳动值得一看
Bad intelligence. Plus it was almost worth it to watch the heart-snatcher at work.
与其说我是斗士 不如说我是情圣
I'm better known as a lover than a fighter.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ!
如果你就是这样打斗的 我可不想看到你的情爱
If that's how you fight, I'd hate to see you love.
你不用担心这个
You don't have to worry about that,
你太帅了 我配不上
you're too pretty for me.
弗雷迪 另一方面
Freddy, on the other hand...
你得先抓住我
You'd have to catch me first.
我确实喜欢追猎
I do love to hunt.
祝你好运
You'd be lucky.
运气我从来不差
I'm really getting quite hot.
不管怎样 我建议走这条更宽的路线
Anyway, my suggestion is that we take this wider route.
明显更长
It's obviously longer
但可以避免遭遇德国潜艇或英国♥军♥舰
but it should avoid any awkward conversations with German U-boats or British warships.
根据天气情况 我们应该在15天内到达
Weather-dependent, we should make it there in 15 days.
同意
Agreed.
海西 你认为你能行吗
Haysey, do you think you could manage that?
交给我吧 先生
Leave it to me, sir.
赫伦的赌吧
照我说的做 再给我拿杯酒来
Just do as you're told and get me another drink!
港务长先生
Captain, sir.
要吃点什么吗
Can I get you something to eat?
我可以 请这边
May I... Come this way.
别碰我
Take your hands off me.
你知道的
You know,
我喜欢你 费米
I like you, Femi.
但你再碰我 你就进监狱
But you touch me again and you're going to jail.
费米
Femi.
我来对付他
I'll deal with him.
请照顾好斯图特小姐
Please take care of Miss Stewart.
知道你需要什么吗 港务长贝瑟
You know what you need, Captain Binea?
我知道我需要什么
I know what I need.
但你呢 里卡多
But do you, Ricardo?
你需要再喝一杯
You need another drink.
鸡尾酒 好东西
Marty, good stuff.
里卡多 所以我才爱你
Ricardo, that's why I love you.
你理解人
You understand.
这里是费尔南多波
This is Fernando Po.
欢迎所有人
Everybody's welcome.
是的 所有人
Si... Everybody.
人太多了
Too many body I think.
阿曼多
Armando?
你和我们的新朋友闹翻了吗?
Have you fallen out with our new friends?
这不公平 里卡多
It's not fair, Ricardo.
这是我的港湾
This is my harbor.
我说了算
I am in charge.
他们踩到你的脚趾了吗
Are they stepping on your toes?
他们没踩 他们跦脚
They don't step, they stamp!
他们什么也没告诉贝瑟港务长
They tell Captain Binea nothing.
我现在才听说公爵夫人号♥要提前离港
Only now do I hear the Duchessa is leaving the harbor early.
总算解脱了
Well, good riddance.
港口将会再次为你控制
The harbor will be yours again.
你什么时候才能摆脱那艘丑陋的船?
When will you be free of that ugly vessel?
三天前
Three days earlier.
那我们应该再喝一杯
Then we should have another drink.
庆祝一下 鸡尾酒
To celebrate. Marty...
再来一杯给港务长
Another round for our Harbor Master.
港务长 你知道他们想搬到哪吗
So, Captain, do you know where they wish to relocate?
猫狗不会为了好玩而杀人
It's neither cat nor dog that kills for fun,
是那只狐狸精 不是另一只
it's the vixen, not another.
只有两种生物 以杀人为乐
There's only two that kill for fun,
我的美女朋友
my pretty friend,
就是狐狸精和他的人类兄弟
the fox and his human brother.
可能我解开了你的小谜语
I believe I have resolved your little riddle.
开头 你玩得很好
Chapeau. You play well.
说到狐狸精
Speaking of foxes,
霍洛维茨和迈耶西47街
Horowitz and Meyer, West 47th Street.
你听说过吗
Have you heard of them?
可能没有
I don't believe I have, no.
他们是纽约市中心最大的黄金交易商
They're the largest gold traders in Midtown New York
你居然没听说过
and you haven't heard of them?
恐怕我没有
I'm afraid I haven't, no.
我当然熟悉霍洛维茨和海姆
I am familiar, of course, with Horowitz and Haim.
但他们在城西
But they're in the west side of the city.
不过 话说回来
But then again,
我相信你知道的吧
I'm sure you already knew that, didn't you?
我很好奇
I'm curious,
你认为和犹太人打交道怎样?
how do you find dealing with the Jew?
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
我从一个陷阱中逃脱 却发现自己陷入了另一个陷阱
I've slipped from one snare only to find myself in another.
怎么说呢
How shall I put this?
我担心你们伟大领袖误解了贾胡达的古老部落
I fear your brilliant leader has mischaracterized the ancient tribe of Jahuda.
在脖子被脚踩的情况下 他们不仅存活了3000年
Their ability to not only survive 3,000 years with a boot on their neck,
而且还活的很滋润
but to prosper in spite of it...
我怀疑这激发了他内心邪恶的嫉妒
I suspect it inspired satanic jealousy within him.
总之
In conclusion,
看来这位女士抗♥议♥得太多了
it looks as though the lady doth protest too much.
在这个亵渎神明的蛋糕上有樱桃吗
Is there a cherry to go on this blasphemous cake,
还是被你吃了?
or have you finished?
我必须承认
I must confess,
我不仅尊敬钦佩犹太人
not only do I respect and admire the Jew...
其实我是犹太人
I am one.
开玩笑
Kidding!
他们是贪婪的鼠辈
They're greedy rats.
我想这可能是一段美好友谊的开始
I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
那我就开个派对庆祝一下
Then I shall throw a party to celebrate.
我不喜欢派对
I don't care for parties.
扫兴每个人都喜欢派对
Oh, spoilsport! Everybody loves a party.
公爵夫人号♥比我们想的提前三天出发
The Duchessa's leaving three days earlier than we thought.
如果我们不告诉伴郎号♥
If we don't tell the Maid Honor,
他们就来不及了
they'll arrive too late.
来了
电影精选列表