Incoming.
有了
Contact.
岛上的德国人比预期的多
More Jerries on the island than expected.
罐头咸牛肉提前三天出柜了
Tin of corned beef's out of pantry three days early.
我来拿
I'll take that.
这是机密 先生 只给M
It's confidential, sir. For M only.
在护送的时候
When it comes to make the extraction,
必须非常
it needs to be a very...
长官 有信息
Sir. Message, sir.
岛上的德国人比预期的多
More Jerries on the island than expected.
咸牛肉提前三天就出柜了
Corned beef's out of the pantry three days early.
动作快点
Move faster.
是的 但在这个地区发现了越来越多的潜艇
Yes, but there's increased U-boat sightings in the area.
长官
Sir.
任务执行中
The mission's still proceeding.
所以岛上有更多的士兵 而船要提前离开
So, there's more soldiers on the island and the boat's leaving earlier?
是的
Yes.
那我们怎么才能走得更快?
Well, how are we meant to move faster?
我们不能再快了
We can't move faster.
我们会尽快的
We're going as fast as we can.
这是渔船 不是快艇
This is a fishing boat, it's not a speedboat.
首相 公爵夫人号♥12天后就要离开费尔南多波了
Prime Minister, the Duchessa's leaving Fernando Po in 12 days.
按照我们目前的计划 他们会晚到三天
On our current schedule, they'll arrive three days too late.
还能继续吗
Can it still be done?
我们还在等菲利普斯少校的回复
We're still awaiting a response from Major Phillips.
如果我们不能更快 我们就抄近路
If we can't move faster, we'll go shorter.
我们可以在12天内找到费尔南多波
We can get to Fernando Po in 12 days.
等等 你说过不能再短了
Hold on, you said we couldn't go shorter.
不 我说的是我们不想再短了
No, I said we don't want to go shorter.
他说我们会被U型潜艇击沉
He said we'll get mowed down by a U-boat.
或者更糟 被英国人抓走
Or worse, picked up by the Brits.
他们的驱逐舰舰队正穿过那里
Their armada of destroyers are crossing there.
我们真的会在潜艇上航行了
We will literally be sailing over U-boats.
抱歉 各位 我们抄近路
Sorry, lads, we go shorter.
12天后抵达费尔南多波
伦敦 唐宁街10号♥
三二一
Drei, zwei, eins...
先生们 在我广播的同时
Gentlemen, as I speak to you now,
伦敦又一次陷入了在纳粹的空袭中
London once again shudders beneath a Nazi onslaught from the skies.
在这样的时刻 我们的内心被激起了责任感
And at such times, the hearts of men are stirred to duty.
但你们不是这样的人
But you are not such men.
你们不是因为显赫的荣誉或崇高的理想而被选中的
You were not chosen for your conspicuous honor or high ideals.
你们之所以被选中
You were chosen
因为你是最后的希望
because you are the last resort.
你们肩负的使命是史无前例的
The mission you have been given is of a sort never before undertaken.
它需要无情、会毫不犹豫地抗争战争后果的人
It demands ruthless men, who will not hesitate to stoop beneath the conventions of war.
不在乎脏手的人
Men who do not keep clean hands.
像你这样的人
Men like you.
然而 他们在暗自密谋
And yet, who still conspire in their own discordant harmony.
他们什么都知道 但什么都不在乎 他们可能永远回不来
Who know and yet do not care that they may never return.
不为荣耀 不为责任 也不为我
And who press onward not for glory, or for duty, or for me,
而是因为你们 不达目 誓不罢休
but because you are men who will not stop until it is done.
祝成功 先生们
Godspeed, gentlemen.
2天后 抵达费尔南多波
各位
Uh... Chaps...
那是一艘英国驱逐舰
That's a British destroyer.
我们该走了
We should move.
我们跑不过的
We can't outrun that, sir.
我们看到他们了 他们应该也看到我们了
Well, we've seen them, they've seen us.
停住 伴娘号♥
Hold fast, Maid Honor.
我们准备登船
We're preparing a boarding party.
你好 船长
Hello, Captain!
这里什么也没有
Nothing exciting here.
我们只是瑞典渔民
We're just Swedish fishermen.
乔根森 出列
Step forward, Jorgensen!
乔根森 你是瑞典人
Jorgensen, you're Swedish.
问问他们要去哪
Ask them where they're heading, would you?
我们是远洋捕鱼船
不是你 拉森
Not you, Lassen.
我想听马奇·菲利普斯说话
I want to hear March-Phillips have a go.
啊
Ah.
有道理
Fair enough.
游戏结束了 指挥官
Game's up, Commander.
不能责怪女人
Can't blame a girl for trying.
干得好 少校
Good effort, Major.
但恐怕你得跟我们走一趟
But I'm afraid you are going to have to come with us.
请问我们是在谁的授权下被伏击的?
May I ask under whose authority we've been waylaid?
奉庞德上将之命
On the orders of Admiral Pound.
中尉
First Lieutenant.
你是在国际水域执行未经批准的犯罪活动
You are pursuing an unsanctioned criminal enterprise in international waters.
这样会引起反应
You're going to cause an upset.
我们有点反应过度了 指挥官
I think we're a little past upset, Commander.
史蒂文斯 有什么发现?
Stevens, what have you got?
我收到一个信♥号♥♥ 长官
I had a ping, sir.
贪婪的纳粹不会满足于控制欧洲
The greedy little Nazi won't be satisfied with holding most of Europe,
他们的目标是未开♥发♥的良地。
he's after our own green and pleasant land.
感谢上帝 你带着你的小木船和五人♥大♥军来了
Well, thank God you're here with your little wooden battleship and your five-man army.
潜艇 方位273
U-boat, bearing 273.
警报
Sound the alarm.
上船
Come aboard.
U艇接近右舷 长官
U-boat approaching. Starboard side, sir.
各就各位
Battle stations!
少校 你最好
Major, if you know what's good for you,
回家 -很好 指挥官
you'll head home. - Very good, Commander.
海西 尽快带我们离开鱼雷磁铁区
Haysey, get us away from that torpedo magnet as quickly as possible.
是 长官 阿普亚德 注意船尾
Aye, sir. Apple, man the stern.
弗雷迪 上主帆
Freddy, on the main sail.
拉森 快到船头去 断开连接
Lassen to the bow, now. Untie that station!
是
Aye.
快点 伙计们
Quickly now, lads!
帮我们把前帆吊起来 伙计们
Hoist that foresail for us, will you, boys?
主帆就绪
Main sail ready to haul!
好了 弗雷迪 升起主帆
All right, Freddy, now raise that main sail!
是
Aye.
报告水深
Report sounding.
方位163
Bearing 163.
拉森 调整主帆 然后系紧
Lassen, trim the main sail and then tie it off!
你指望有多好?
How do you expect good?
报告水深
Report sounding.
方位115
Bearing 115.
发射深水炸♥弹♥
Fire depth charges.
他能把事情搞定吗
So, this is your man that gets things done?
他叫坎普·比利 以K开头的
His name is Kamp Billy... with a K.
他上的是英国寄宿学校
And he went to an English boarding school?
不是一般的寄宿学校 他上的是伊顿公学 寄宿学校
Not just any boarding school. He went to Eton, the boarding school.
对
Right...
那他来干什么?
Then what's he doing here?
他是王子
He's a prince.
哪里的王子?
A prince of what, exactly?
费尔南多波的王子
The Prince of Fernando Po!
那他应该一半是王储 一半是海盗
So, he's part pirate, part aristocrat?
优秀
Chic.
他也是我们行动的一部分
He's also a part of our solution.
赫伦
RH.
坎普·比利
KB.
他回来了
He's back in town.
老大
Chief.
你好像总是带着礼物来
Seems like you always come bearing gifts.
她是给我的吗
Is she for me?
想得美
Good luck with that.
我不适合你
I'm not for you,
但这些合适
but these are.
好东西美味
电影精选列表