够了
ca suffit!
意大利人的乡村餐呢
What about the rustic spontaneity of the Italians?
他们的油 意大利面 西红柿
Their oils, the linguine, the tomatoes.
我不吃意大利扁面条 而吃意大利宽面条
I'd climb over the linguine to get to the fettucine.
还有野猪肉
But the cinghiale.
嗯
Mmm.
你叫我吃野猪
You have me with the wild boar.
但话又说回来 西班牙人也提供当地海鲜饭和西班牙餐前小吃
But then again, the Spanish offer the smorgasbord of the regional paella and tapas.
还有伊比利亚安达卢西亚的火腿
And Jamon Iberico Andalucia.
所以呢
So?
我们现在进退两难
We're between a rock and a hard place.
如果英国人赢了战争 我们就只能吃炸鱼薯条了
If the Brits win the war, we're stuck with fish and chips.
如果德国人赢了
If the Germans win the war,
我们就只能吃这份菜单上的了
we're stuck with this menu.
然后
So?
我们要香肠 卷心菜和黑面包
We'll have the sausage, the cabbage and the black bread please.
很好 谢谢
Tres bien. Merci.
怎么办?
Our situation?
稳住
Steady.
稳住
Steady.
行动
Now.
似乎你看着很擅长玩游戏
我们有个朋友不玩 所以想请你玩
你是下凡来拯救我们的天使
我累坏了
I'm exhausted.
没有 你很年轻漂亮 充满活力
先生们
不妨喝上几杯
够了
跳支舞
干嘛
请原谅
Entschuldigung, bitte.
站住
Halt!
那是犯罪行为
你的箱子
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
女士不应自己扛行李
因为有男士在场
我来帮你
我自己能行 谢谢
I can manage myself, thank you.
我坚持
请让我来提 斯图特小姐
Allow me, Miss Stewart.
我的绅士精神还在
请允许我
Allow me.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Prost!
门
Door.
锁了
Locked.
箱子
Case?
在搞
Working on it.
伦敦 特别行动指挥部
先生 有信♥号♥♥
Sir, contact.
收到了
Contact.
稍后
Standing by.
公爵夫人号♥的旅客名单 准备好了吗
Duchessa's manifest. Ready?
好了 -四百枚B级鱼雷 有
Ready. - 400 B-grade torpedoes. Check.
四百枚B级鱼雷
400 B-grade torpedoes.
确认
Check.
确认
Check.
5000吨♥柴油 确认
5,000 tons of diesel. Check.
5000吨♥柴油
5,000 tons of diesel.
中尉 -在 长官
Lieutenant. - Yes, sir?
确认
Check.
确认
Check.
一万个二氧化碳过滤器 确认
10,000 carbon dioxide filters. Check.
鹳鸟消息完毕 长官
End of message from Stork, sir.
确认收到
Confirm receipt.
确认收到
Receipt confirmed.
紧急发送首相别♥墅♥
Urgent, Chequers.
备车 通知弗莱明
Get the car ready. Inform Fleming.
打包吧
Let's pack it up.
如果金库里没有金子抢 银行也没用
No point robbing the bank if there's no gold in the vault.
谢谢
Thank you.
知道世界上至少还有一位绅士真是令人欣感
It's truly comforting to know there's at least one gentleman in the world.
啊 白♥痴♥
Ah! Idiot!
对不起
你好
Good day.
香肠 卷心菜和黑面包
Sausage, cabbage and black bread.
希♥特♥勒♥给了我们一个条件
Hitler has made us an offer.
绥靖政策
An appeasement.
但我们必须撤军
But we must step down our army,
交出我们的海军 接受纳粹管理
surrender our Navy and accept Nazi rule.
否则 他会彻底摧毁不列颠及其帝国
Otherwise, he promises total destruction of Britain and her empire.
接受希♥特♥勒♥的条件是我们目前最好的选择
Our best option is to take Hitler's deal while we can.
空军元帅同意了
The Air Marshal agrees.
他需要更多的炸♥弹♥ 更多的人和更多的飞机
He has more bombs, more men, more machines.
我们支撑不了多久了
We won't survive much longer.
你必须凭良心做出这个唯一的决定 首相
You have to make the only decision you can make in good conscience, Prime Minister.
天哪 姑娘们 听听你们自己说的话
Good God, girls. Listen to yourselves.
这不是妥协 这是投降
It's not appeasement, it's surrender.
你还是没意识到我们的对手是谁
You still fail to realize who we're up against.
恕我直言 首相 你可能没意识到
With respect, Prime Minister, it's you who doesn't realize.
我们不能指望打败他
We cannot hope to defeat him.
希♥特♥勒♥是邪恶化身 穷途末路
Hitler is the mainspring of evil, a guttersnipe.
我们不能与他谈判
This is not a man that we can negotiate with.
我读过他的书 庞德上将
I've read his book, Admiral Pound.
他就是邪恶的受害理论家
The man is a vicious, victimized ideologue.
他不值得信任
He cannot be trusted.
如果我觉得可以通过投降来实现和平
If I thought that we could've achieved peace through surrendering,
那么我早那么做了
I'd have done it already.
不能让我们的国民再挨饿
We need to stop our country from starving.
我们每月需要三百万吨♥物资才能横渡大西洋
We need three million tons of supplies to cross the Atlantic every month.
我们现在损失了一半的潜艇攻击
We are currently losing 50% of that to U-boat attacks.
这不是又一个接受希♥特♥勒♥条件的理由
Another reason to take the deal.
我还没说完 阿杰农 达令
I've not finished, Algernon, darling.
我们需要美国人
We need the Americans,
如果我们是失败的一方 他们就永远不会参战
and they will never enter the war if we already appear to be a losing side.
结束与德国的敌对状态是摆脱这场混乱的最佳途径
Ending hostilities with Germany is the best path out of this mess.
我们都同意的 首相
We are all in agreement, Prime Minister.
谢谢 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢 先生们
Yes, thank you, gentlemen!
弗莱明 希望是好消息
M, Fleming, this better be good news.
首相
Prime Minister,
这是舱单 先生
we have the manifest here, sir.
证实公爵夫人号♥上装满了物资
It's been confirmed the Duchessa is fully laden with supplies
可以让U型潜艇无限期运作
to keep the U-boats operational indefinitely.
如果我们要击沉这艘船 现在是时候了
If we're going to sink her, now is the time.
他们在路上了
They're on their way.
他们机会有多大?
And their chances?
若有人可以 就是他们
Well, if anyone can, they can.
但如果我们被发现了
But if we're discovered,
议会将罢免你的职务
parliament will remove you from office.
好
Well,
那我们最好确保不被发现
we'd better make sure we're not discovered then.
加那利群岛
我们从悬崖边开始
We'll take it from the cliffside.
这个陡坡有85英尺高
It's an 85-foot sheer climb.
没人会注意到一艘无害的小渔船
No one should notice a small, innocuous fishing vessel.
我们在树林里埋伏 看看我们要对付什么
We'll set up in the woods and see what we're up against,
然后我们夜间突袭
then we'll go for a night raid.
悄悄溜进去 找到阿普亚德 然后迅速返回
Slip in quietly, find Apple, come out fast.
人数呢
Numbers?
情报显示有50到60人驻守
Intelligence suggests a garrison of 50 to 60.
我们一对十五
That should be about 15 each.
拉森 别太贪心 你确实有名声
Lassen, try not to be greedy. You do have a reputation.
我杀戮的日子结束了
My killing days are over.
我在这里 是作为维和观察员
I'm just here as a peacekeeping observer.
弗莱迪 装好枪♥支♥ 静音
Freddy, bag the kit, silence the weapons.
什么时候动手?
When do we go?
两点钟
电影精选列表