你绑在锚链上的导火线有多长?
How long was that fuse you attached to the anchor chain?
我们很快就会知道
We'll find out soon enough.
等等 你抓住绳子
Wait for it, you're gonna catch the rope.
来吧
Come on.
第一张多米诺骨牌倒下了
First domino falls.
把另一条绳子挂起来 -是 老板
Hitch up the other line. - Yes, boss.
拉紧
Pick up the slack.
他们得在燃料堆爆♥炸♥前转移她
They need to move her before the fuel dump blows.
赫伦 我们需要玛乔丽
Heron, we need Marjorie.
把玛乔丽交给我
Leave Marjorie to me.
我们会赶上你的
We'll catch you up.
很好
Very good.
我们走
Let's go!
我不得不说 小姐
I have to say, Fraulein,
你很棒
you were good.
你很狡猾
And you were sly.
世界上只有两种人
There are only two types of people
像狐狸一样狡猾
that are as sly as the fox.
德国人和犹太人
The German and the Jew.
你不是德国人
And you are not German.
我想现在是时候
I think now it's time...
真正的派对了
...for a real party.
不应如此
That wasn't supposed to happen yet.
把她铐起来
Shackle her!
跟我来
And follow me.
港口受到攻击
The harbor is under attack!
他们偷走了公爵夫人号♥
他们来了
They're coming.
启动引擎
We need power on the engine.
她太重了 -把绳子拉起来
She's too heavy! - Pick up the slack!
阻止那艘船
等等
Wait...
他们要开走大船
船没动
She's not moving!
开火 开火 开火
Fire! Fire! Fire!
等着
Wait for it.
引擎需要加大动力
We need more power on the engine.
给我更多的马力
Give me more power! More power!
好了 船动了
That's it, it's working!
行
That's it!
去88炮
不能让船离开
准备
Ready!
海西
Haysey!
停火
登上补给船
登上补给船
我们已经在射程外了
We're out of range now.
我不是专家
I'm no expert.
但你肩膀上有个大洞 海西
But you've got a big old hole in your shoulder, Haysey.
不知道是谁抢走了公爵夫人号♥
他们没有穿制♥服♥
他们毁掉了我们所有的燃料
还有发电厂
现在正在抢修中
队长 你能给我解释一下吗
Captain, would you explain to me what's going on here?
没电了
The power is gone.
燃料库遭到破坏
The fuel depot has been sabotaged.
没人知道发生了什么
And no one knows what's happening.
但这是你的错
But this is your fault.
我的船在哪?
Where is my ship?
公爵夫人号♥ 在哪儿
The Duchessa, where did it go?
有人趁你不注意把他带走了
Someone's taken him while you weren't looking.
你个白♥痴♥
You idiot!
你总是在不合适的时候说错话
You always have to say something at the very wrong time.
对你而言 永远没有合适的时间
There is never a right time with you!
你的贪婪和堕落让你偏离了职责
Your greed and perversion has distracted you from your duties.
现在我的港口被毁了
Now my harbor is destroyed.
我的船不见了
And my ship is gone!
现在你也不见了 谢谢
And now you're gone too. Thank you.
公爵夫人好上有潜艇的所有补给 失去公爵夫人号♥就等于市区对大西洋的控制
元首本人将过来接受我们的道歉
登上补给船 几秒内就能追上他们
不错
Impressive.
似乎你的炸♥药♥炸了
Sounds like your detonators worked.
开头 小姐
Chapeau, mademoiselle.
你玩得很好 你真是个狐狸精
You play well. You really are the vixen.
是吗
Am I?
我的手露出来了
Well, my hand's been revealed.
现在怎么办?
So, what now?
现在 我握着你的手
Now, I possess your hand
还有你对我做的一切
and for everything you have done to me,
我将加倍眷顾你
I will visit a thousand fold upon you.
你听懂了吗
懂了
Yeah.
再见了
But no.
躺下
Lie down.
格斯 我们不能再等了
Gus, we can't wait much longer.
他们来了
They're coming.
如果我们留在这里
If we stay here,
我们就会和其他人失去联♥系♥
we'll lose contact with the others.
坚持住比利
Hold fast, Billy.
赫伦有自己的生存之道 而玛乔丽
Heron has a way of surviving and Marjorie,
只能祝好运了
well... good luck with that.
一艘巡逻艇朝我们开过来了
That's a patrol boat coming towards us.
格斯 我们得走了 现在
Gus, we need to leave. Now.
等等
Hold on...
是他们
It's them.
李赫
RH.
坎比 -玛乔丽
KB. - Marjorie.
有人穿得太正式 有人不太正式
Overdressed and underdressed at the same time.
来吧 我帮你把手铐解开
Come on, let's get you out of those shackles.
回复 维奥莱特
Come in, Violet.
呼叫英皇海军维奥莱特
Calling H.M.S. Violet.
国际水域
回复 维奥莱特
Come in, Violet.
我是伴娘号♥
This is Maid Honor.
请说 伴娘号♥
Go ahead, Maid Honor.
免提
Loudspeaker.
很抱歉这么晚打扰
Sorry to bother you at this time of the night,
但我们发现有一两样东西你可能会感兴趣
but we've found ourselves with one or two items that might be of interest to you.
我们要交接吗
Shall we rendezvous for a handover?
给我接庞德上将
Get me Admiral Pound.
喂 -先生
Yes? - Sir,
好消息和坏消息 -说
good news and bad news. - Yes, yes. Get to it.
坏消息 他们没有击沉她
Bad news, they didn't sink her.
好消息是
Good news,
他们偷走了她
they stole her.
恭喜你 首相
Congratulations, Prime Minister.
别动
Hold it there!
指挥官
Commander.
庞德上将命令你停止行动
You were ordered by Admiral Pound to cease activities.
但你没有
You did not.
因此 你会被送回英国接受审判 而你
Therefore, you are to be returned to England to face a tribunal. You.
带着你的民兵回到你的拖船上
Return to your tug with the rest of your militia.
带他们去禁闭室 -是 长官
Take them to the brig. - Sir!
我也很高兴见到你 指挥官
Good to see you too, Commander.
单独牢房♥
Separate cells.
跟我来
Follow me!
我们走 走
Let's go! Let's get moving!
李赫 -坎比
RH. - KB.
来吧
Come on.
走吧
Go on, move.
稍等 水手
One moment, seaman.
比利
Billy.
一只眼睛盯着边界
One eye on the boundary...
一只眼睛耵着酒吧
One eye on the pub.
总有一天他们会感谢你的
They'll thank you for this one day.
不确定那是我们真正要找的 对吧
I'm not sure that's what we were really looking for, was it,
电影精选列表