这是给年轻人的 我们不是年轻人
It's for children. And we are not children.
我们自己办派对吧
Let's make our own party.
一个黑暗派对
A dark party.
黑暗的纳粹党
A dark Nazi party.
有音乐 美酒 还有一个帅气的纳粹
With music, lubrication and a handsome Nazi.
自从我来到这里
Since I've been here,
我被那些滑溜溜的鸣虫咬过
I've been bitten by things that croak and slither,
蝎子在我的靴子里筑巢 我无法入睡 因为丛林里的无情嚎叫
scorpions nest in my boots and I can't sleep for the relentless howl of jungle entropy.
今晚
Tonight,
我要去那个派对 你要带我去
I'm going to that party, and you are taking me.
现在 穿上它
Now, put it on.
哦
Oh.
好啊
Very well.
一 军官化妆派对
啊 你好
Ah! Hola!
二 士兵啤酒大宴
灯一灭我们就行动
We move when the lights go out.
好 里卡多
All right, Ricardo,
今天你是酋长
today you're El Capitan.
阿曼多 酒吧归你了
Armando, the bar is yours.
随意用
Use it. Abuse it at your will.
所以我才爱你
That's why I love you.
跟我来 帅哥
Come with me, handsome.
我要你让个男的满意
I need you to keep the men happy.
有多满意?
How happy?
所有目标都在了么?
Are the rats in the nest?
今晚你可能在别处找不到德国、西班牙或意大利军官了
You won't find a German, Spanish or Italian officer anywhere else tonight.
由于这个海港啤酒节
Between the beer fest at the harbor
和这个小派对
and this little get-together,
吸引了码头上90%的大兵
that'll be 90% of the soldiers away from the dock.
炸♥弹♥会在30分钟内炸毁所有港口的灯
The charge is set to blow the harbor lights in 30 minutes.
你能吸引他那么久吗?
Can you keep him here that long?
杞人忧天 看我这身装扮
Silly boy, silly question. Look at the dress.
嗨
Hi.
你管这叫派对?
So, you call this a party?
现在才开始
This is just the thin end of the wedge.
我为你了一个节目
I've created a performance just for you.
或许我可以带你去真正的派对
Well, I could show you a real party.
尤利乌斯·恺撒
希望你能善待这位美人 胜过对待我们的公爵夫人
你把美丽的公爵夫人号♥怎么了
她曾经像云雀一样敏捷
现在她被粗糙的钢甲板毁了
她现在是一艘不会沉没的船
但她不会再爱了
不爱关我什么事 意大利人
Why do I care, Spaghetti?
胖子
Pizza.
抱款 我要去补补妆
Excuse me while I powder my nose.
什么 又补?
What, again?
别慌 凯撒 正好温习一下你的意大利语
Don't panic, Caesar. Brush up on your Italian.
你的礼物需要包装一下
Your gift needs to be wrapped.
让那些军官们继续喝
Keep those officers drinking, please.
好的 -谢谢 费米
Of course. Okay. - Thank you, Femi.
公爵夫人号♥的船体加固了
The Duchessa's hull has been reinforced.
不会沉
It won't sink.
我们得停止任务
We need to stop the mission.
这很难做到
That's going to be hard to do.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们的任务会失败
Our mission will fail.
炸♥药♥没起作用 因为他加固了船 很沉难
The explosives won't work because he's reinforced it to be unsinkable.
你需要立马阻止他们
You have to stop them now.
但炸♥药♥就要把灯光炸了
But the charge is about to blow the lights.
如果你不能阻止灯光被炸 那就阻止那些人
Well, if you can't stop the lights, stop the men.
鲁尔不能离开这个派对
Luhr must not leave this party.
我负责拖住他 你去吧
I'll keep him busy. Go, now.
我们出发
And we're off.
格斯 等等
Gus, wait.
鹤鸟呼叫女仆 请回答
Stork to Maid, Stork to Maid, come in.
5频道
Channel five.
我是女仆 切换到20频道
This is Maid. Switching to 20.
切换
Go ahead.
咸牛肉罐头无法打开
Tin of corned beef can't be cracked.
这艘船不会沉
The ship cannot be sunk.
炸♥药♥无效
Explosives will fail.
是鹳鸟 长官
It's Stork, sir.
开免提
Put him on open speaker.
咸牛肉罐头无法打开
Corned beef can't be cracked.
鹤鸟 我是M
Stork, this is M.
别管咸牛肉了 想办法
Never mind the corned beef. Just find a way.
完毕 -庞德来了 长官
Over. - Pound incoming, sir.
重复 -把那个关掉
Repeat... - Switch that off.
我们必须
We must...
立刻停止
Stop this immediately.
你所做的一切到此为止
What you are doing ends now,
否则你们所有人都要上法庭
or every last one of you will be subject to a tribunal.
明白吗
Is that clear?
我不知道您在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about, sir.
是吗 中士
Is that correct, Sergeant?
原地待命
Hold position.
还有多久 鹳鸟
How long, Stork?
等命令 -把那个给我
Awaiting orders. - Give me that.
待命
Stand by.
马奇菲利普斯 这是庞德上将给你的直接命令
March-Phillips, this is Admiral Pound giving you a direct order.
立刻中止任务
Abort this mission now.
我保证你们谁也见不到天日
I will make sure that none of you see the light of day again.
你们下半辈子都要被关起来 听候陛下的差遣
You will spend the rest of your lives locked up at His Majesty's pleasure.
包括你们所有人
That includes all of you.
杰弗里·阿普亚德
Geoffrey Appleyard,
安德斯·拉森
Anders Lassen,
弗雷迪·巴兹 -对不起
Freddy Buzz... -I'm sorry...
还有亨利·海西
...and Henry Hayes.
听不懂你在说什么
Can't quite make out what you're saying.
再见
Bye.
明白了吗
Is... Is that clear?
你说什么?
Sorry? What?
我 我听不太清楚
I can't... I can't quite hear you.
拜托 滚开
Please... fuck off.
你和你的行动太鲁莽了准将
You and your operation are reckless, Brigadier.
我会亲自建议议会 罢免首相
I will personally advise parliament to have the Prime Minister removed from office.
我要让你关门
And I am going to shut you down.
我明白了
Message received loud and clear, sir.
我建议你也滚 中士
I suggest you also fuck off, Sergeant.
弗莱明 联♥系♥马奇·菲利普斯
Fleming, contact March-Phillips.
莉莉 给我接通首相热♥线♥
Lily, get me the Prime Minister on hotline.
好的 长官 -01号♥ 请回答
Right away, sir. - Come in, 01.
请回答 收到了吗
Come in, do you receive?
喂 -首相
Yes? - Prime Minister,
恐怕我们被发现了
I'm afraid we've been discovered.
我们有内奸
There was a mole in our midst
庞德上将下令取消任务
and Admiral Pound has ordered the mission to be aborted.
他希望议会罢免你
He wants to have parliament remove you from office.
任务必须继续
The mission must continue.
01 我是基地 完毕
01, this is base. Over.
告诉庞德 如果他有意见
Tell Pound if he has a problem,
来找我 他知道我住哪
to take it up with me. He knows where I live.
吩咐他们继续任务
Tell the men to press on.
恐怕我们失去了所有的联♥系♥ 首相
I'm afraid we've lost all communication, sir.
我们一定能做些什么
There must be something that we can do.
我唯一能做的就是提醒你
The only thing I can do is remind you,
我们选择马奇·菲利普斯是因为他不服从命令
the reason we chose March-Phillips is because he doesn't follow orders.
希望我们选对人
Then let's hope we chose well.
公爵夫人号♥的船体加固
The Duchessa's hull has been reinforced.
也就是说她不会沉没
Which means she can't be sunk.
至少我们带了这么多炸♥药♥
At least not with the amount of explosives we're carrying.
只想知道这事是什么时候发生的
电影精选列表