Goodies. Yummy.
艾德... -老大
Ade... - Chief.
快点快点
Come on, come on.
这人有品味
Someone has taste.
凤毛麟角
Rarer than hens' teeth.
坎普·比利告诉我 有事的话
Well, RH tells me that KB is the only man to talk to
就找坎普·比利
when it comes to getting things done.
为什么我觉得自己从捕食者变成了猎物?
Why do I feel like I've gone from being the predator to the prey?
你的出场真漂亮 小姐
Quite an entrance, young lady.
前提是我们现在就取样
It's on the condition that we sample them... now.
艾德 去摆桌子
Ade, set the table.
是
Chief.
然后公爵说
And then the Duke said,
"推到停"
"Push it in till it stops!"
你真是好武器
You are quite the weapon.
我说得对
I was right,
我是猎物
I was the prey.
我帮你是因为我不喜欢纳粹
I'll help you because I don't like Nazis.
不是因为他们是纳粹 而是因为他们很笨拙
Not because they're Nazis but because they're gauche.
我给你一艘拖船和12个我最好的人 包括你的朋友
I'll give you a tug and 12 of my best men, including yours truly.
但如果我帮你 谁帮我呢
But if I'm gonna help you, who's gonna help me?
因为你不是军人 李赫
Because you're not a soldier, RH.
我不是 但她是
No, but she is.
她的枪法比你的高手还准
She'll outshoot your best man.
我早说了
I told you.
不 -不
No! - No!
鹳送 确认
Stork delivery. Check.
确认
Check.
23男
Twenty-three boys. Check.
鹤送
Stork delivery.
23男
Twenty-three boys.
17女
Seventeen girls.
在费尔南多波外20公里处集♥合♥
Meeting point 20 kilometers outside Fernando Po.
与赫伦回合
The rendezvous with Heron.
你能带我们去吗
Can you get us there?
如果天气不变
If the weather holds,
那就可以
I can, sir.
我赌20镑 不会有好结果
Twenty quid says this doesn't end well.
谁的?
For who?
他们的
For them.
你不能把赌注压在自己身上 海西 这是假球
You can't bet on yourself, Haysey. That's match-fixing.
开始
Let's do it.
赫伦 好久不见
Heron, it's been too long.
很高兴见到你 格斯
Good to see you, Gus.
阿普亚德
Apple.
他是坎普·比利 费尔南多波的王储
This is Kamp Billy, the Prince of Fernando Po.
殿下
Your Highness.
他同意帮我们
He's agreed to help us.
原谅我 但
Forgive me, but...
我有一种奇怪的感觉 我们以前见过
I have a peculiar feeling that we've met before.
很多人都这么说 我去过很多地方
I get that a lot. I'm extremely well-traveled.
不 不 这是一种特殊的感觉
No, no. It's a particular sense.
你不打板球吧
I don't suppose you played cricket, did you?
伊顿公学 21年到22年
Captained Eton. '21 to '22.
我就知道我认得你
I knew I knew your face!
就在奖杯柜旁边
Right next to the trophy cabinet.
一幅八英尺高的巨大画像
An eight-foot-tall huge portrait.
是的正是如此
Yes, exactly that!
一只眼睛盯着边界
One eye on the boundary...
一只眼睛耵着酒吧
...one eye on the pub.
很高兴你加入
Bloody glad to have you aboard.
真高兴能来 老伙计
Bloody good to be here, old boy.
这些纳粹分子让人讨厌 我受够了
I'm very bored with these Nazis making a nuisance of themselves.
我意思 这对生意很不利
I mean, it's terrible for business.
我太高兴了
I'm only too pleased
帮你把他们揍得鼻青脸肿
to help you serve them a bloody nose.
你的态度值得称赞
That's a commendable attitude.
你有什么计划?
So, what's your plan?
阿普亚德
Apple.
我们要击沉公爵夫人号♥ 还有两艘拖船
We're going to sink the Duchessa, plus the two tugs.
重创希♥特♥勒♥的大西洋潜艇舰队
Crippling Hitler's Atlantic fleet of U-boats.
很好
Very good.
问题是我们的老朋友纳粹可没这么简单
The thing is, our old friends the Nazis aren't making it the easiest.
我们寡不敌众
We're outnumbered two hundred to five.
敌军比我们预计的要多
There's a few more soldiers than we anticipated.
我们得再找几个壮汉了
I think that we're gonna have to find ourselves a few more strapping lads.
艾德
Ade...
好
Right...
这样可以了
Yes, I think that will do.
如果你需要 我们带了些武器
We brought some weapons if you need.
你自己拿武器 我们也带了
You hold onto those. We brought our own.
给他们看看
Oyah! Show them the iron!
赞啊
Marvelous.
知道公爵夫人号♥离港口有200多英尺吧
You do know the Duchessa is more than 200 feet from the harbor side?
她就在灯光下
And she's in full glare of the lights.
她沉下去的话 很难不引起注意
She's not gonna be easy to sink without attracting unwanted attention.
是的 所以赫伦会在我们划进去之前 先放炸♥弹♥把灯炸了
Yes. That's why Heron will plant a bomb to blow the lights, before we paddle in
在船体上安装炸♥药♥
and rig the hull with explosives.
等炸♥药♥爆♥炸♥时 我们就到家了
By the time the explosives detonate, we'll be heading home.
如果按我的方式来 一枪都不会开
If I had it my way, a shot'll never be fired.
你多久能按自己的方式来一次?
And how often do you have it your way?
那得看是谁在问老伙计
Depends on who you ask, old boy.
先生们
Gentlemen...
艾德 -老大
Ade. - Chief.
备人
Prepare the men.
好了就给我20块钱 弗雷迪
I'll take that 20 whenever you're ready, Freddy.
公爵夫人号♥明早就会离开
The Duchessa will be gone by the morning.
你能行吗
Can you manage that?
两条线和一声滴答 就完事
It's two wires and a tick-tock.
我能应付
I'm sure I can cope.
你该担心的不是我
It's not me you should be worried about.
我没带纳粹去过派对
I've never taken a Nazi to a party.
别去他的派对就行了
Just don't end up at one of his parties.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我也要开个小派对
I'm gonna have my own little party.
为伙计们干杯 为国王陛下的政♥府♥干杯
Drink for the boys, on His Majesty's government.
通常我会咬掉你的手
Ordinarily, I'd bite your hand off,
因为我是出了名的一毛不拔
as I have been known to love a pound note.
但这一次
But on this occasion,
酒我请客
the drinks are on me.
然而
However,
如果国王陛下的政♥府♥在颁发头衔
if His Majesty's government was handing out titles...
你已经是王储了 老伙计
You're already a prince, old boy.
有费尔南多波王储 但
There's Prince of Fernando Po, but...
王国骑士有一定的古老意义
a Knight of the Realm has a certain antiquity to it.
起来 坎普·比利爵士
Arise, Sir Kamp Billy.
你是好人 格斯
You're a good man, Gus.
祝好运 比利
Good luck, Billy.
有人吗
Hola!
下午好
Buenas tardes, companeros!
机器里似乎有老鼠
你在干什么?
你在干什么?
先生 有人找你
My Herr, you have a visitor.
嗒哒
Ta-da!
埃及艳后需要她的凯撒
Cleopatra needs her Caesar.
穿上
Put it on.
谢谢 蒂莫西
Thank you, Timothy.
等一下
One second.
蒂莫西
Timothy...
我还价
I have a counter offer.
先把这身打扮放一边
Let's put this dressing up aside.
电影精选列表