有些人应该受到惩罚
Some people deserve to be treated badly.
但不是制片人
But not the producers.
让我走吧
Just let me go.
你差不多有资金了
You almost have your funding.
其余的我想办法给你弄来
I'll get the rest for you, somehow.
我可以找关系
I have connections for post.
你在众筹网上连500美元都筹不到
You couldn't raise $500 on Kickstarter.
冷静点 老板
Easy, boss.
你的电影之所以是德语
The reason your film is in German
是因为尤尼用德语构写的剧本
is because Yonnie conceptualized it in German.
这个叫尤尼的人是谁?
Who is this Yonnie guy?
尤尼是她的编剧
Yonnie is the screenwriter.
这部电影背后真正的天才
The true genius behind the film.
他才应该获奖
He deserves the award.
剧本是他写的?
He wrote it?
当然是他写的
Of course he wrote it.
一开始是的
Originally, yes.
但我把它修改得太厉害了 后来就变成了我的
But I tweaked it so much it became mine.
你把他放在演职员表里了吗?
Did you give him a story by credit?
没有
No.
我没有给他任何鸣谢
I didn't give him any credit.
这部电影是他写的
He wrote the movie.
他是编剧
He's the screenwriter.
你不勇敢
You're not brave.
你是一个懦夫
You're a coward.
而且不道德
And immoral.
有时为了给世界带来美好
Sometimes you commit indecent acts
你必须做出不道德的行为
to bring beauty into the world.
我保证在最后一部影片中没有尤尼的任何内容
I assure you there is nothing of Yonnie in my final film.
我唯一的错误就是
The only mistake I made was not giving him
没有在演职员表给他写一个共同编剧的名字
a shared story by credit.
就是这样
That's it.
你欺骗了尤尼
You tricked Yonnie.
他为你的电影绘制了蓝图
He wrote the blueprint for your film.
你不能评判我
You can't judge me.
你欺骗了我
You bamboozled me.
你还想杀我
You tried to kill me.
是谁给鸽子先生下的毒?
Hey, who poisoned the Pigeon man?
我就知道
I knew it.
你想杀死我们的审稿人
You tried to kill our script reader.
你在乎什么?
What do you care?
他还是个实习生
He was an intern.
他会成为一名制片人的
He was going to be a producer.
总有一天
Some day.
这是你最后的电影课
Here is your final film lesson.
电影不只有剧本
A movie isn't a screenplay.
你的剧本不是蓝图
Your script isn't the blueprint,
它既不是地图也不是指南
it isn't a map or even a guide.
卡赞说过 你不是在盖房♥子
Kazan says you're not building a house,
你正在构建你生活的一部分
you're building a part of your life.
那这个叫卡赞的人肯定错了
Yeah well, this Kazan fellow is wrong.
在最好的情况下
At best.
在最好的情况下 脚本可以激发灵感
At best, a script inspires.
就连福特也说过 “没有所谓的好剧本”
Even Ford said, "There's no such thing as a good script."
当然 你得付钱
I mean sure, pay for it.
但我也不能在演职员表上放每一个给过我灵感的人啊?
But a laundry list of what stimulated you in the credits?
那是尤尼写出的
And this is the only piece of work
唯一一部好作品
Yonnie wrote that turned out good.
别说了
Stop.
他的剧本从过去到现在都是垃圾
His script was and is trash.
足够了
Enough.
他对这个世界贡献甚少
He offers very little to the world.
他是一个蠢材
He's a hack
不 不 不...
No, no, no.
我真不该带你来这里
I should have never brought you here.
尤尼?
Yonnie?
那不是尤尼吧 尼拉?
That isn't Yonnie, right, Nilah?
我怎么知道 克莱尔?
How would I know, Claire?
我他妈的怎么知道?
How the fuck would I know?
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
什么?
What?
我毒死了那个鸽子人
I poisoned the Pigeon man.
我本来要把他们都毒死
I was going to poison all of them
这样我们可以逃走 但是猫头鹰先生给了我一份工作
so we could escape, but Mr. Owl offered me a job.
什么?
What?
你明白的
Look, you understand.
有时你不得不做出不道德的行为
Sometimes you have to commit immoral acts.
对不起 我本想指责你
I'm sorry I tried to blame you.
该死 我才是毒药
Damn, I'm poison.
你为什么…
Why did you even ...
我讨厌读剧本的人
I hate script readers.
不是吗?
Don't you?
随身携带毒药?
Carry poison?
不是这边
Wrong way
不是这边
Wrong way
你个死胖子
You fat fuck
哈哈
Ha.
哑火 老套路了
Misfire, total cliche.
如果你再不住手我就砍了你的头
If you don't stop, I'll cut your fucking head off.
你这个不会飞的笨蛋
You flightless shit for brains.
你以为我会注意不到
You thought I wouldn't notice you cozying up
你在讨好这位勇气小姐吗?
to Miss Courageous?
她是勇敢小姐
Miss Bravery.
如果你们两个回来我不会做任何不明智的事
If you two come back, I won't do anything ill-advised.
听好
Listen.
还没有人受伤
No one's been hurt yet.
听着他绑♥架♥了你 铐住了你
Look, he kidnapped you, handcuffed you.
你不欠他什么
You owe him nothing.
如果你走我就砍了他的头
If you leave, I'll cut his head off.
没关系
It's okay.
这是我应得的
I deserve it.
什么?
What?
不不不
No, no, no.
停 停
Stop, stop
这种指导关系是一种谎言
This mentorship is a lie.
把那个给我
Hand that to me.
承认吧
Admit it.
让我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
承认吧
Admit it.
承认什么?
Admit what?
你会把我留在那里的
You would have left me there.
什么?
What?
如果是我被他要挟 你也会抛弃我的
That were me under the sword, you would have deserted me.
你只考虑你自己
You only think about yourself.
来吧 我们离开这里
Come on, let's get out of here.
你不能就这么无视我
You can't walk all over me.
我的忍♥耐是有极限的
I have a breaking point.
我不需要你
I don't need you.
我也不需要那些制片人
I don't need those producers.
等等
Wait.
“对我来说 我对电影的热爱”
"My love of film is far more important to me
“要比不道德行为重要得多”
"than considerations of immorality."
希区柯克的名言也不能为你开脱
A Hitchcock quote won't absolve you.
你以为我们只关心你妈妈的钱吗?
You think all we care about is your mom's money?
你的剧本已经废了
You have lost the plot.
这是一部枯燥无味的电影
This is a snuff film.
保证他妈的发行和预售
Guaranteed distribution and a goddam presale.
就好像《武当世家》整张专辑的销量
Like Wu Tang Clan selling an entire album
都来自一个有钱的混♥蛋♥
to one rich fuck.
这部也一样
This is one in the same.
电影精选列表