That stands alone as a brave piece of art representing
表现了后现代女性困境的流动性
the fluidity of the plight of the postmodern woman.
尼拉小姐 你的导师真实什么都不知道 是吗?
Miss Nilah, your mentor has no idea, does she?
不知道
No idea.
她不知道
She got no idea.
喂?
Hello?
是老大
It's El Boss Man.
首席
The chief.
第一制片人
The head producer.
福伯定先生
Mr. Foreboding.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我明白了
I understand.
他说的是后期制♥作♥
He's talking about post-production.
那就是你完成主体…
That's when you finish principle...
天啊 我们知道什么是后期制♥作♥
Jesus fucking Christ, we know what post-production is
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry
你是对的
You're right.
我明白了 视觉媒介
I understand, visual medium,
但是音频是有问题的
but the audio is problematic.
不
No.
很好
Fine.
我马上就去做
I'll get right on it.
视觉媒体没有任何意义
Visual medium doesn't fucking mean anything
我早说过
Told you
你不听
Wouldn't listen.
天呐 我的手指
God, my fingers
她的手指
Her fingers
降级
Demoted.
联合制片人
Associate Producer.
也许吧
Maybe.
无意冒犯……
Not to be disrespectful...
但是
But.
但是你应该对鸟人好一点
But you should treat the bird people better.
我不想让他们把罪名加在我们头上
I don't want them to put the rape on us.
钱呢?
What about the money?
我妈妈把它给了我的兄弟们
My mom gave it to my brothers.
如果你搞错了呢?
What if you're wrong?
我们别瞎折腾了 看这事怎么发展吧
Let's settle in and let it work itself out.
忘掉你的礼节
Forget the politeness.
别再老是说什么“好的 亚当斯小姐”
Stop with the "Yes, Miss Adams."
想想你自己 不 塑造你自己
Think of yourself, no, sculpt yourself
变成近乎傲慢的大胆
into boldness verging on arrogance.
那个鸵鸟人可以保护我们
Hey, that ostrich man can protect us
忘掉…
Forget ...
忘掉那个鸸鹋
Forget the Emu
他们是新手
They're novices.
听我说
Listen to my words.
我需要你把内心的婊♥子♥释放出来
I need your inner bitch to come out
他妈的中大奖了
Motherfucking jackpot
我做不到
I can't.
我又觉得恶心了
I'm feeling sick again.
你可以的
You got this.
我告诉你 多吃点脂肪就行了
I'm telling you, just consume more fat.
这是液体的协同作用
It's liquid synergy.
你的身体需要酮
Your body wants ketosis.
我一文不值
I'm worthless.
酮症是什么来着?
What's ketosis again?
葡萄糖储存厂先生 闭嘴
Mr. Glucose Storage Factory, shut the fuck up.
至少告诉我备用计划是什么
At least tell me what Plan B is.
去他妈的备用计划
Fuck Plan B.
鸽子先生怎么了?
What happened to Mr. Pigeon?
你伤害他了吗?
Did you hurt him?
就为了当上审稿人?
Just to be script reader?
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
不准摘掉
Keep it on.
别暴露身份
Stay in character.
到处都是摄像头
There's cameras everywhere.
我觉得有点头晕
I feel a tad woozy.
你能给我找份工作吗?
Think you can get me a job?
我工作很努力
I'm a hard worker.
我不认为那些制片人
I don't think those producers
在我残废后还会雇佣我
will hire me anymore after the maiming.
等我们离开这里 逃离这些疯子之后我会的
When we get out of here, escape the madness,
相信我 电影业的主要问题
trust me, the movie business' main problem
就是它太商业了
is that it's about business.
加利福尼亚驾照 猫头鹰先生
我艹 搞什么?
Fuck me, what the fuck?
不不不 亚当斯小姐
No, no no, Miss Adams.
我吃了太多的面包
I ate too much bread.
要拉了
Miss...
没事 我们出去的时候我背你
It's okay, when we get outside I'll carry you.
没事 我现在感觉好多了
It's all right, I feel better now.
那些该死的明星……
Those damn star...
妈的
Fuck.
他怎么样?
How's he doing?
他好像是中毒了
It appears he was poisoned.
好吧 女同们和老爷们
Okay, lesbians and gaffers,
你一直等待的时刻到了
the time you've been waiting for has arrived.
我向你们展示的是光荣的 原原本本的
I present to you in glorious, non-anamorphic
4:3比例的《面具夫人的琼斯》
four-by-three, Mrs. Jones Masks
是《琼斯夫人的面具》
The Masks of Mrs. Jones.
你拍得出来吗?
Can you make it?
500多分钟的时长
500 more minutes.
这样没有发行的电影是如何获得资金的?
How does a film like this get financed without distribution?
没错 你妈帮了忙
That's right, little mommy helps.
是的先生
Yes, sir.
母亲正在向兄弟们收钱
The mother is collecting the money from the brothers.
是的 她已经知道了这个情况
Yes, she knows about the sensitive situation.
一小时之内钱就会到位
The money will be here within the hour.
先生?
Sir?
是的 我已经给他们打过电♥话♥了
Yes, I already called them.
我知道 色彩校正 视觉媒介
I know, color correction, a visual medium.
什么?
What?
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
等等 你要我对她做什么?
Wait, you want me to do what to her?
我的天
My boo boo.
这是谁干的?
Who did this to you?
下一个是谁?
Who's next?
那个不会飞的混♥蛋♥干的
That flightless bastard did it.
他告诉你了 对吧?
He told you, right?
这是一个谎言
It's a lie.
他想要你
He wants you.
他为了接近你而给我下了毒
He poisoned me to get to you.
什么?
What?
我从来没有出轨过
I never cheated on you.
从来没有
Never.
我可能和她调情了
I may have flirted with her.
但仅此而已
But that's it.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard
我的混♥蛋♥
My bastard.
听着
Listen.
我们还有时间在剪辑中修改这部电影
We still have time to fix this film in the edit.
什么 怎么做?
How, like how?
就像做♥爱♥一样
Well it's like sex.
来点前戏 插♥进♥去 弄出点声音
A little foreplay, stick it in there, and make some noise.
然后你不断升级升级直到……
Then you escalate, escalate, escalate until...
直到?
Until?
直到?
Until?
直到结局 高♥潮♥
Until the ending, the climax.
切到演职员表
Cut to credits.
一切都是为了结局
It's all about the ending.
电影精选列表