这个没有公♥证♥人是没有任何意义的
This won't mean shit without a notary.
我告诉过你不要带这个
I told you not to bring it.
你的核心能力令我吃惊
Your core competency astounds me.
你会把手指砍下来的 白♥痴♥
You're gonna chop your fingers off, idiot
我滑倒了
I slipped.
这是我的护身符
And, it's my talisman.
它有魔力吗?
It has magic powers?
白♥痴♥
Idiot
你能相信她得了那个奖吗?
Can you believe she won that award?
听说她是个十足的婊♥子♥
She's supposed to be a total bitch.
一个来自地狱的电影导演
An auteur from hell.
他们不都是这样吗?
Aren't they all?
听说她用了赫尔佐格的手法
Heard she pulled a Herzog and exploited
还专门给了那些在玻利维亚的印第安人一个镜头
those Indians in Bolivia for a shot.
那是一个很好的镜头
It was a good shot.
是啊 她还真是厉害
Yeah, she's a total badass.
等不及今晚见到她了
Can't wait to meet her tonight.
你没事吧?
You okay?
是的 我很好
Yup, I'm fine.
只是…
It's just that...
有什么事吗?
What's up?
只是今天太糟糕了
Just a bad day.
我希望那些女孩谈论的是我
I wish those girls had been talking about me.
有人注意到我的工作吗?
Anybody to notice my work.
导演说我是毒药
He said, the director said I was poison.
我需要重生
I want a rebirth.
不是为了成为一个更好的人
Not to be a better person.
不 我很自私
No, I'm selfish.
我就想比那些蠢货牛逼
I want to kick more butt.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards
就算你们一直在跟踪我
Just because you've been tracking me
也不能说明你们是专业人士
doesn't make you professionals.
你觉得这样的团队是业余的吗?
Do you take such a crew for amateurs?
你的枪连子弹都没上
Your gun's not even loaded.
时间到了 乌鸦先生
Time's up, Mr. Raven.
我有点不舒服
I'm depressed.
感觉是得了流感
Feels kinda like the flu.
这是酮基流感
It's the keto-flu.
多喝点水
Up your hydration.
妈的 永远记得补水
Hell, upgrade hydration.
控制住你自己 这只是热身
Pace yourself, it's an athletic workout.
真正的压力即将开始
The real stress is about to begin.
太复杂了
It's so complex.
我搞不懂
Convoluted.
整个计划
The whole plan.
为了拿到那笔钱要不择手段
Do whatever it takes to get the money.
不 我是说 我不清楚是不是吃了太多的碳水化合物
No, I mean figuring out if I've had too many carbs.
重要的是你给你的身体
All that matters is the mission statement
下达什么样的命令
you give to the body.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
协议上说…
The agreement was...
别担心
Don't worry.
空包弹
Blanks.
嘿 小心点
Hey, yo, careful.
还记得80年代的和萨姆吗?
Remember Hexum in the 80s?
他用空包弹玩俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌
He played Russian roulette with blanks.
把自己玩没了
Did not end well.
抱歉 很快就会结束的
Sorry, it'll be over soon enough.
别让它们冲昏了你的头脑
Don't let them get to your heads.
他们只是在重复那些老套路
They're just playing out their clichés.
老套路?
Clichés?
你知道的 司机是穿着服装的疯子制♥作♥人
You know, the driver's the loco producer in the outfit.
典型的战士 父亲 骗子 萨满
The archetypal warrior father trickster shaman guy.
约瑟夫·坎贝尔
Joseph Campbell deep caca.
你知道他的作品 对吧?
You know his stuff, right?
你刚说的“制♥作♥人”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "producer"?
他们改变了最后期限吗?
They changed the deadline?
没有
No.
明天必须完成
Must be finished by tomorrow.
我们可以做到
We can do it.
他们不需要最终版本 只需要一点能看的东西
They don't need a final version, just something watchable.
不过有些东西不太对
Something's not in alignment, though.
结局有点莫名其妙
The ending's not earned somehow.
他错了
He's wrong.
他的笔记错了
His notes are wrong.
我告诉他在第二页
I told him the hero should save
英雄应该去救那只受伤的负鼠
an injured possum on page two.
观众会喜欢的
The audience would have loved it.
你出汗了
You're sweating.
很多汗
A lot.
鸽子先生在干什么?
What is Pigeon guy doing?
他在…
He's,
研究下一个项目
researching the next project.
做得不太好
Not doing a good job of it.
那你来干啊?
You can do better?
你说的“疯子制片人”是什么意思?
What do you mean by "crazy producer"?
你知道健身的好处是什么吗?
You know the great thing about fitness is?
控制饮食的好处?
About eating right?
为了最后的结果 可以不择手段
The end always justifies the means.
他…
Is he,
差不多了
Almost.
他已经节食快一个月了
He's been fasting for a month.
一定是你让他吃的那种高脂肪低碳水化合物的饮食的问题
It must be that high-fat, low-carb diet you have him on.
闭嘴 白♥痴♥
Shut the fuck up, idiot
他的心脏病发作了
He had one of those heart attack seizures
因为你逼他吃了那些黄油
from all the butter you force fed him.
鸽子
Pigeon
鸽子
Pigeon
不 不
No, no
亚当斯小姐 我们尊重他们一下
Miss Adams, let's just be respectful
我们应该会没事的
and we won't get hurt.
这些该死的外行不知道自己在做什么
Fucking dilettantes don't know what they're doing.
让我带他去急诊室
Let me take him to the ER.
不能去医院
No hospitals
带他去日瓦戈医生那里
Take him to Doctor Zhivago.
我想知道那个鸽子先生怎么了
I wonder what happened to that Pigeon guy.
他的嘴唇涨得通红
His lips were awfully red.
嘘
Shh
你在凝聚你的创造力吗?
You focusing your creative energies?
我的职业生涯取决于今晚的演讲
My career lives and dies by tonight's speech.
我的投资人都会到场
My investors will be there.
别这样说
Don't say that.
你才华横溢
You're brilliant.
我破产了
I'm broke.
负债累累
In debt.
我的电影不是主流
My films aren't mainstream.
为什么不拍一部主流电影呢?
Why not make a genre picture?
不可能
Never.
不要说不可能 亚当斯小姐
Can't never could, Miss Adams.
我绝不会拍主流电影
You will never catch me in a genre picture.
它们是灵魂的吸吮者
They are the soul-sucking,
工作室的赚钱工具
money-making vehicle of the studios.
我不是傀儡
I'm no stooge.
所以我到死都不会拍主流电影
So it's literally over my dead body.
我的英语老师会说“这是夸张”
My English teacher would say "metaphorically".
但我并不是在夸张 或是隐喻
I'm not talking metaphors, or allegories,
或者在预示什么
or even creating an adumbration.
预示?
Adumbration?
是一种修辞手法 预示 铺垫
Figures of speech, foreshadowing.
他…
Is he ..
电影精选列表